Tough to get an empty one

Creator: GaryO

lgvernon - August 15, 2013, 9:53 pm,
I'm one of those rare individuals who only goes to the store about once every two weeks, so they don't usually work for me. I'm also a 'scratch cook', which means I buy things like flour, sugar, b***er, eggs, meat~~you know~~all the stuff nobody eats.
GaryO - August 15, 2013, 10:09 pm,
I’m the sort that stops at the market every day after work. Stuff stays fresher at their place. However, I do enjoy piling those little suckers up and letting the checkers figger it out.
CloudchaserS - August 16, 2013, 12:18 am,
I usually only need a few items so those are great when I need to get more that I can easily carry by hand.
MashiMashi - August 16, 2013, 9:51 am,
I'm on a smoothie diet don't need a big cart unles you getting frozen pizza or other fun unhealthy stuff
curlyrocks - August 16, 2013, 5:54 pm,
I tend to use the baskets, I got to carry it all home so I don't like buying more than I can carry.
GaryO - August 16, 2013, 7:58 pm,
Well, when I shop at Freddies ‘one stop shopping’, I head for the tiny carts. Only there usually aren’t any, since the incentive to buy is inhibited by their capacity.
GaryO - August 16, 2013, 7:59 pm,
But, man, you can scoot thru the aisles with ‘em.… and don’t hafta hold that pathetic basket with the half gallon of milk influencing the balance.
GaryO - August 16, 2013, 8:00 pm,
One time I eyeballed one at about 20 paces. However, this ol’ blue hair was movin’ in fast. I would’a had it, had my hand on the cart first, but felt the sharp jab of the business end of a crotchet hook in my ribs, causing me to flinch enough to let go…..
Mooooooooooooooooooo - August 16, 2013, 8:45 pm,
One of my fondest memories is of the day I first saw one of these at the liquor store. (I would never use one of them at the grocery store, not enough room for my kraft dinner and bagged milk)