Simple Class

Creator: GaryO

Silverheart - September 2, 2013, 9:04 am,
Aaaand guess what I'll have stuck in my head ALL DAY! Thanks for that... love it, 5Ls!
GaryO - September 2, 2013, 10:03 am,
Heh, here to help. My mind goes to Son of Fronkensteen. Thank you, Sly
thecrotchetyoldcynic - September 2, 2013, 12:32 pm,
There are at least (besides the Young Frankenstein) two versions I think. Fred Astaire's was pretty good. But he'5 no Gene Wilder.
GaryO - September 2, 2013, 1:11 pm,
‘no Gene Wilder’….now THAT’S funny. Somehow my taste for music has migrated to Irving Berlin and Cole Porter…not even my era. The big bands of Basie and Ellington are doin’ it for me this morn.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - September 2, 2013, 2:54 pm,
It's kinda my era, due to a ginormous generation gap - I love Harry James and his band, Cole Porter, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra. Can you believe my old man is in his LATE sixties, almost 70... and I'm 29, the eldest of my other siblings.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - September 2, 2013, 2:57 pm,
I never meet my great-grand parents, since they were born - kid you not - circa civil war era. Most guys my age have grandfathers who fought in Vietnam; my grandfather fought in WWI. So, I feel VERY out of place in this time period, lol.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - September 2, 2013, 2:59 pm,
When I was a child, I honestly thought WWII had just ended.
MissPriss - September 2, 2013, 4:07 pm,
I've gotten into techno-pop/German rap. A fave is Falco, who has an incredible version of putting on the ritz! You're a torturous person Mr. Gary, now 2 of us that will be zombied out to the song...but a 5L anyhow.
MissPriss - September 2, 2013, 4:09 pm,
Silvie...takes 2 to tango...wanna come "cut a rug" with me? And no it has nothing to do with a lesbian!
Silverheart - September 2, 2013, 10:40 pm,
Heh heh heh... I'd gladly cut your rug... maybe you can dance polka for me? (dirty mind)