Creator: WTFO

Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 6, 2013, 7:06 pm,
Agreed. There is a sign on one of the gates at my work that says "Caution, Heavy truck traffic" It's a road FFS! There's no sign on the other gate far, no one has been run over at either.
CloudchaserS - September 6, 2013, 11:42 pm,
We're warning you about this because we think you have not enough common sense to see the obvious
WTFO - September 7, 2013, 12:17 am,
Actually CCS, the real reason we have this prob (in the US at least) is because of lawsuits. Idiots sue companies when they do stupid things that get them hurt. BTW, that means normal people pay more for the products to offset the lawsuits.
CloudchaserS - September 7, 2013, 4:30 am,
I have thought before that it seems that the courts don't like the "There shouldn't be a need for us to warn because that it's dangerous should be obvious" argument.
WTFO - September 8, 2013, 12:57 pm,
search the internet for frivolous lawsuits and see what you get. My fav is where a family sued Sea World when their son was killed swimming with a killer whale. (he was in the park after hrs). They claim there weren't warning signs about the killer whale.
WTFO - September 7, 2013, 12:15 am,
Hopefully, this poster of mine wasn't already done by Airman. My fav I saw was on a fan belt "stop motor first". Really? I'd like to see the guy who tries to put on a new fan belt while the engine is on.
Bandit5906 - September 22, 2013, 8:38 pm,
Already tried by someone with a VW Beetle on the NY Parkway! His necktie aided in his demise!
Cannabal - September 7, 2013, 5:34 am,
"Just think of it as 'passive eugenics.'" ~George Carlin
WTFO - September 8, 2013, 12:46 pm,
One of my favorite comedians. Great way to sum up the poster.
Altrunchen - September 28, 2013, 1:04 pm,
Warning: the fresh coffee you ordered might actually be h**!
garydunn2 - July 3, 2014, 6:10 pm,
Gary- Man broke neck diving into lake, sued chamber of commerce, even though lake was posted no swimming. Chamber settled.