Creator: Greeny

Mooooooooooooooooooo - January 19, 2014, 11:30 am,
I've been punched in the nose by my wife....what kind of man does that make me? 5L
GaryO - January 19, 2014, 11:57 am,
Makes you a newlywed. The pugilism will abate some once you enhance yer vocabulary with words like ‘by golly, yer right’ and ‘whatever was I thinking’, but I’ve learned ‘………’ works best.
lgvernon - January 19, 2014, 12:37 pm,
My husbing broke my nose when we'd been married 2-weeks. Yes, purely accidental~~rolling around on our bed and he cracked me with his forearm. My size-20-shirt-wearin daddy was unamused at my 2 black eyes. Un-ameuuuuuuused.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - January 19, 2014, 4:41 pm,
One of my staff (also a good friend) was in the military for 20 years, before PTSD was understood many men dealt with it and suffered from it on their own. He suffered from terrible nightmares.....One of which led to him grabbing his wife by the ...
Mooooooooooooooooooo - January 19, 2014, 4:43 pm,
..throat and punching her in the face while asleep. His father in law didn't take it too well either. I'd doubt that story from some men, not this one. He's as gentle as they come.
lgvernon - January 19, 2014, 8:13 pm,
Moooo, I walked up behind my then boyfriend, who was standing on a moutain overlook, staring out at the trees, two-weeks after he got home. Startled him and he tried to kill me. He realized who I was just before he would have broken my neck.
lgvernon - January 19, 2014, 8:15 pm,
I was bruised from my left ear to a couple inches below my collarbone. I married him anyway. To this day, no one can walk up on him without getting a pretty violent reaction. Thankfully, I'm the only one he's ever grabbed.
lgvernon - January 19, 2014, 8:18 pm,
Uhhhh...a slow learner?
GaryO - January 19, 2014, 10:11 pm,
No, gone deaf
lgvernon - January 20, 2014, 11:21 am,
That goes without saying. 'Matrimonial Cochlear Atrophy' occurs instantaneously with, "I do."
GaryO - January 19, 2014, 11:57 am,
I live in that little round thing up there. The Concertina wire helps.