Creator: lgvernon

GaryO - January 30, 2014, 8:42 pm,
Vernon. Does….yer guy there……have……no pants on?
lgvernon - January 30, 2014, 8:44 pm,
Well, I soitenly hope so...
thecrotchetyoldcynic - January 31, 2014, 11:03 am,
That's what I thought, too! Also looks like he has a floral looking guarder belt. X-D
lgvernon - January 31, 2014, 11:15 am,
Hey~~Trained Observers~~Compare the color of his face with the color of his pants. He's wearin' pants with a floral pattern down the sides. It's Gulliver, you dimmies!! Gulliver in Liliput. And he would never go without pants. That is all~~
GaryO - February 1, 2014, 12:12 am,
Well Vernon, I beg to differ. It appears the lilliputz took his fancy bloomers off and tied him up with ‘em. THAT…is all. Whew, tired now. Somebody fetch me mah slippers….and pants.
lgvernon - February 1, 2014, 10:12 pm,
Hmmm~~I suppose I must bow to your OBVIOUSLY superior knowledge about whether men (other than yourself, of course) are wearing pants. You must have A LOT of experience.~~;)
GaryO - February 1, 2014, 10:32 pm,
Uh, Vernon, can’t be helped. Men have a habit of comparing ‘things’…. since birth. That’s why there are urinals.
GaryO - February 1, 2014, 10:33 pm,
Now you wimin, you guys tend to hide, hide what you don’t got in the first place. Sittin’ there in yer private booths, bein’ all careful and quiet. And that’s why wimin are cats and men are dawgs.
lgvernon - February 2, 2014, 12:46 am,
Are you telling us all that you take your pants off at the urinal? How many times have you been arrested? Or beaten to a pulp? The two are sometimes not mutually exclusive, but for the purposes of this discussion...
GaryO - February 2, 2014, 12:28 pm,
Vernon, it has been said that one actually has to have pants on in order to take them off…………my immediate enigma is trying to figger out how you got so old, bein’ the dull crayon an’ all. Please do yer best to keep pace.
GaryO - February 2, 2014, 12:30 pm,
Now, where’s my pants, I’ve got to the bathroom (makes no sense at all)
lgvernon - February 2, 2014, 12:46 pm,
The EPA stopped by and burned all your pants...Hazardous waste and all that...Besides, according to you, unlike GULLIVER, you haven't been using them.BTW, just an FYI, it is incredibly difficult to take a nekkid person into custody. Just so you know.
GaryO - February 2, 2014, 1:05 pm,
Those hazmat puusssies…heh, they didn’t even need a match..…..looks like the cops are onto my ploy. Got weary of scaring small children and old men anyway. OK, I declare it to be laundry day…now where is that woman.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - February 18, 2014, 11:36 am,