Creator: thecrotchetyoldcynic

Reality Lord - June 4, 2014, 6:55 am,
Meh...shoot me. I've always had a thing for paris
Greeny - June 4, 2014, 10:04 pm,
I heard Paris could f**kup a County Fair
Sho - June 4, 2014, 7:52 am,
Why do people always a**ume they have s*d?
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 4, 2014, 11:19 am,
I think if one climbed the ladder to success with no real talent (excluding bedroom talent), according to any and all home videos that were "accidentally left in the open", there's no doubt that medically something is incubating despite so called
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 4, 2014, 11:25 am,
"cures." E.g. polio is making a comeback. And as medical science has proven (or not proven) nothing is cured - not even cancer. Everything is in remission, slowly mutating into something stronger; more resistant to treatment.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 4, 2014, 11:32 am,
That's basically why I logically believe that certain ones in the aforementioned have something, despite what they themselves actually believe to be cured.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 4, 2014, 11:37 am,
Lastly, any average guy you ask would most likely say that they'd "t@p that." What stops those in power - in complete control of their career - to do the same? . . . . . I fear I may have said too much, lol.
Sho - June 4, 2014, 4:45 pm,
those are good reasons to think they have some s*d without even knowing them personally? better just believe what the media wants you to think and judge by what you hear/see, not what you know. Any guy could say the same about your mom/sister/girlfriend 2
Sho - June 4, 2014, 4:48 pm,
i see its more, lets say, fun and easier to think badly of someone, than to actually walk in their shoes, or figure out what really happened. but yes, people like you, who bash what you hate instead of promote what you love, are making them famous too
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 5, 2014, 1:07 am,
Granted, there are people who get into acting with the best intentions. But to believe that everybody's intentions in Hollywood is pure, would be naive. Now I don't want to sound cliched, but I've had friends and family go to Hollywood and Disney . . .
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 5, 2014, 1:15 am,
. . . and it's darker than any film could depict. It's commendable that you want to see the good in people, especially at Motifake and in your life. I just can't regarding the film industry.
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 5, 2014, 1:23 am,
But we can agree to disagree. And if I've offended you in any way - poster or comment - it was NOT my intention, I apologize.
GaryO - June 5, 2014, 8:56 am,
Well, imagine that, crotchetyoldcynic is being a crotchety old cynic. Opines can be shared without provocation. No need to apologize, cynic.
GaryO - June 5, 2014, 8:57 am,
As for me, I can appreciate Sho’s stance in regard to those poor maligned sweeties. As for those ladies themselves, hey, I do love a smorgasbord.
GaryO - June 5, 2014, 8:58 am,
Personality? Character? Face? Health issues? Things can be overlooked....‘cept that enormous hind end of Miss K. She could be the next Robert Crumb model, of which I’m a huge fan....of Robert Crumb....aaand humongous hind ends.
Sho - June 5, 2014, 11:29 am,
No need to apologize. I wasn't offended :)
thecrotchetyoldcynic - June 6, 2014, 12:23 am,
No worries, Sho. Sometimes it's difficult to tell on the internet... and texting.
Greybeard - June 4, 2014, 8:24 am,
Super. 5 HoLlywood faceLifts
maoworks2 - June 4, 2014, 1:00 pm,
Point Taking .
Silverheart - June 6, 2014, 9:16 am,
1 beauty out of the 4 (Kim's h**, I don't care), Jenny McCarthy's funny sometimes... other than that, I couldn't care less about them. Give me Kyary Pamyu Pamyu anyday
steve1961 - June 6, 2014, 10:57 am,
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? Is that some kind of Kama Sutra thing? With an octopus, no doubt...
Silverheart - June 6, 2014, 8:31 pm,
Do you even google, bro? Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is a J-pop star... see my sig in the forum. And I'd love to do some Kamasutra activities with her!
Reality Lord - June 8, 2014, 11:32 am,
Kyary Pamyu please tell me she's older than the 9yr old they have her made up as. just totally wrong.
steve1961 - June 8, 2014, 2:25 pm,
She's 21. She's advertised as Japan's Lady GaGa...