Another promise, another seed another, packaged lie

Creator: spanko

Thedge - October 14, 2014, 11:50 am,
What White House is that? Did Obama completely remodel?
GaryO - October 18, 2014, 9:27 am,
Uh, that’s the Capital blg. Where senators meet to decide important things while playing solitaire. They are very talented at multitasking while looking stern and lying thru their teeth. That’s why we vote for them.
GaryO - October 18, 2014, 9:28 am,
The white house is the one with the pointy roof (about the size of a junior senator’s second home) where weighty things like tee times are decided. It’s about 36 holes down the hill. You’ll need a golf cart if yer a czar…and yer walking.
spanko - October 14, 2014, 1:22 pm,
He is only 1/3 of the problem.
Bandit5906 - October 18, 2014, 12:34 am,
I contend he is 2/3 of the problem and another 1/3 of the problem is the people being stupid enough to elect him.
GaryO - October 18, 2014, 9:29 am,
As far as the where/who story problem fractions are concerned, I’ll just throw in that Canada plays a strong (78624/79327) role. This finding substantiated by none other than Overpriced Waterhouse and Peter Jennings……and Philip Morris.
GaryO - October 18, 2014, 9:30 am,
For further discussion on this matter of prodigious mathematical import, I can be reached at the oval office. A seasoned congressman is pressing at my colon as I type.
Thedge - October 20, 2014, 7:30 pm,
Oval Office? GaryO, please?. Ahh, no such number, no such zone. Well we, the people, find it an act of tyranny that you condone a congressman packing GaryO's groceries. Ahh really?... Wishful thinking you say? Well then. Nevermind.
GaryO - October 20, 2014, 8:07 pm,
Uh, let me clear, he was on the INSIDE. (I’ve really gotta watch my sentence structure)
Thedge - October 20, 2014, 8:15 pm,
Umm Gary? That one didn't really help much. Peace be with you.
GaryO - October 20, 2014, 8:28 pm,
This is not going well for me. Tell you what, I’ll send you his remains once the Dulcolax does its thing
Thedge - October 20, 2014, 8:38 pm,
Whew... thanks God and all Holy things. That clarified the issue completely. Oh, and don't send it to me, eh? Perhaps the powers that be are more deserving recipients? Only an enquiring mind hoping for clarification.