Comment on this Motifake
Comment using Facebook
- November 2, 2014, 3:09 pm,
I'm almost there, and I support this message
- November 2, 2014, 4:15 pm,
- November 2, 2014, 4:46 pm,
is recognized as the ‘geriatric’ age. I’m there. So far, so……
- November 2, 2014, 5:08 pm,
Your an exception, Gary. It's good to keep a few old dogs . . . woof!
- November 2, 2014, 7:19 pm,
Hey growing old doesn't sound that bad right? 5L
- November 2, 2014, 8:50 pm,
there’s a choice? (wouldn’t go back for nuthin’)
- November 2, 2014, 8:52 pm,
Sho, in all seriousness, my only fret is, this age, this middle age, this age of self comfort, of self knowledge, is a bit fleeting. I guess I’m at the furthermost part of it.
- November 2, 2014, 8:53 pm,
Funny, when one is young one cannot wait to become a certain age. But when one is old, one wishes to remain, for....ever.
- November 2, 2014, 8:54 pm,
The only sadness will be when he party ends and the guests leave. But...by then...I s’pose I’ll be the one leaving....and I s’pose I’ll be a bit anxious about it.
- November 2, 2014, 9:11 pm,
Growing older is better than growing deader...or something.
- November 3, 2014, 3:57 am,
Guess I won't fully understand until I reach there myself. I just miss the carefree days
- November 3, 2014, 8:48 pm,
All I can say...getting old is better than not getting any.
- November 4, 2014, 8:41 am,
Well, Olds, sometimes ya just hafta take it. You know, rodeo seks. Arena announcer; ‘Ladies and gentlemen, next up at gate number 7 is Oldsod atop She who must be obeyed’....giddyup.
Start new comment thread
Register in seconds...