Creator: Onegin

mizzdizz - July 31, 2015, 4:58 pm,
Much better 1gin. a)trashing yourself. b)universal humor c) a lot closer to what's going on d)leave out the names. They're distracting. 5L for reworking and vast improvement. Good job rookie!
Onegin - July 31, 2015, 10:52 pm,
Thanks for the compliments. But to truly understand a superior poster, one must posses sophistication.
Zeul - July 31, 2015, 7:31 pm,
So am I to understand that women don't have equally dirty minds ?!?!? ... Yeah I am calling BS ... Women are no different!!!!
mizzdizz - August 1, 2015, 2:07 am,
Um Zeul? Did you forget to have you're morning coffee? No where is it even vaguely suggested that women don't have dirty minds. Its ME, you doof! I have one of the dirtiest minds on this site! Go have a cuppa joe. You need it, silly! LOL!
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:00 pm,
Much mo bettah. 5L (who's Carla?)
Onegin - August 1, 2015, 10:50 pm,
Carla is your girlfriend, of course, getting some much needed advice.
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:01 pm,
Here’s the deal, Onegin; my criticism, although a tad harsh, was intended to be constructive. It’s what worked a few years back when ratings were more real. 3s were prized, and 5s were quite scarce. Old hands commented point blank.
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:01 pm,
Don’t make no nevermind what the subject, or even the statement (like yours seem to be). The obvious (no shyt) posters that got thru were genrly bashed. Some noobs learned and became quite good. Some just went away.
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:01 pm,
The good ones, the really good ones have, at the very least, a bit of poignancy, a twist. Something to make one think. Study Airman’s creations and notice the surface humor, but also the depth, the warmth).
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:02 pm,
And if you desire to go nuts with funny, check out Greeny’s and Spacedog’s.
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:02 pm,
Lgvernon’s lean t’wards the Paraprosdokian genre and stand alone. Reality Lord is all over the place and in yer face (he’s that good).
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:03 pm,
The rest of us that have been here a year or more have matured and seem to have our own flavors...that work.
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:03 pm,
Don’t matter if yer a thirty something with a bad taste in yer mouth in regard to men, or a flaming flamingo with a bent for feather boas. Be imaginative. Statements by themselves are for blogs or in yer facebook.
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:04 pm,
If I didn’t see promise here, I wouldn’t put forth the effort. You make a tidy poster. Just need an uptick in the verbiage (and I agree with everything your first posters have relayed).
GaryO - July 31, 2015, 11:04 pm,
Cheers to you, new member. Now remove that chip and enjoy the romp. Better yet, get an avatar and forage the forum.
steve1961 - August 1, 2015, 6:25 am,
Well, that's just marvelous...I defend your doggy heiny and I don't even get a personalized shout out...I get a "rest of us"...Yeah, what...I love myself...Just cuz I'm a Bad Guy...doesn't mean I a bad guy...#whoneedstobeloved?
steve1961 - August 1, 2015, 6:44 am,
I'm* Hey,when are we gonna be able to edit our comments?
GaryO - August 1, 2015, 10:16 am,
Well I thought it'd be consolation enough to be lumped with me....but noooo. Sides, my hand started falling asleep at reality lord
GaryO - August 1, 2015, 11:16 am,
…an another thing, yer batman, batman don’t need no accolades
steve1961 - August 1, 2015, 11:20 am,
Oh, sure...mention Batman and forget to mention Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman...and possibly Cyborg...smh
Reality Lord - August 1, 2015, 8:34 am,
dear new guy...completely disregard the scores you've been given. they're a way of the community to try to welcome you in. focus instead on the advice that has been given to you in comments.