Quality Over Quantity

Creator: Meenie

mizzdizz - December 11, 2015, 11:30 am,
Are you referring to the self proclaimed Queen of Fluff? Most of my posters are. That's just the way I roll. As a Katrina/Rita survivor, when the winds reach 30-45 mph, I can no longer sleep. I keep expecting the roof to come off or an entire tree--
mizzdizz - December 11, 2015, 11:34 am,
to land on my house. One of the healthiest ways to deal with this is to occupy the mind. I do this by creating. The past couple of nights, I made posters. Some come easy, but most require thought, trial and error, and a lot get 'tossed' or ---
mizzdizz - December 11, 2015, 11:39 am,
'backburnered'. If you had access to the information, you would find that I spent quite a few hours making posters both nights--not exactly "copy paste click submit" Yes, my stuff is silly, fluffy, simple, stupid. So is my sense of humor. I also have--
mizzdizz - December 11, 2015, 11:43 am,
---limited talent and will never be Cern, Gary O, Miss Priss, etc. I don't know if this was aimed at anybody else or not, or maybe its just a general gripe. Only you know that. Before you criticize or get on a soapbox about somebody else's work,----
mizzdizz - December 11, 2015, 11:48 am,
you need to earn your chops by making several posters yourself. A piece of advice--- never piss off a redhead----they bite! I'm in a good mood today, so I just nibbled a little----
mizzdizz - December 11, 2015, 12:04 pm,
You've made 12 posters-----you're an expert aren't ya'!
EmilioDumphque - December 11, 2015, 3:37 pm,
Jeez, Dizz, gettin' a little defensive, aren't ya? Are you sure you were targeted? To me, it looks like an attack on some couples' fecundity.
GaryO - December 12, 2015, 1:19 am,
Meenie should reply, but in defense, I don’t think it was a Dizz thing. Reason; Dizz makes decent posters. Other reason; Meenie has shown class. Main reason; I’ve got a great batting average at snap judging.
GaryO - December 12, 2015, 1:21 am,
aaaaand, I like the word 'fecundity'
EmilioDumphque - December 12, 2015, 6:33 pm,
You're right about Dizz, GaryO, that's why it seems so strange.
Meenie - December 14, 2015, 8:31 am,
Well, I wasn't expecting this response at all. The quality over quantity thing has been around for a long time & thought I'd take a poke at it... My apologies for flaring any guilt.
Meenie - December 14, 2015, 8:35 am,
I'd also like to add - my favorite poster here features the this same family with the words v***** - It's not a clown car