Creator: ScorpioSeven

ScorpioSeven - March 27, 2016, 1:03 pm,
lgvernon - March 27, 2016, 2:08 pm,
In my case, it's Long CRUEL woman
ScorpioSeven - March 27, 2016, 6:16 pm,
Maybe if you threatened to hurt her...
Reality Lord - March 27, 2016, 8:11 pm,
saw the Hollies perform that song live many many years ago. you need to put a twist into this poster. as in...what about the long cool woman in a black dress...make it funny
ScorpioSeven - March 27, 2016, 8:17 pm,
MANY posters are not "funny" at all. I'll create what I please, and take my chances, but I do appreciate your feedback and advice, which I also respect.
Reality Lord - March 28, 2016, 3:46 pm,
i guess what i am trying to say to you here scorpio is "....and????" yes, its a picture of a woman in a black dress. yes, we all know the song. where's the punch line? where's the twist? as for not having my own posters rejected, lol, ah the good ole days
ScorpioSeven - March 28, 2016, 7:07 pm,
The song is OVER 40 YEARS OLD, Sir. We don't "ALL" know it, respectfully.
mizzdizz - March 28, 2016, 10:11 am,
I'm backin' up RL on this one. Looks like an excuse to post a h** chick pic. A joke, a warning, a point of some sort, should be made. This will be 1 you look back on and wish you hadn't. We all have them. Its part of learning and the creative process.
mizzdizz - March 28, 2016, 10:17 am,
Most of your stuff's really good, Scorp. I know you've seen some of my duds. I've got some baaaaad ones! LOL! Keep up the good work! RL knows his stuff. PM him. He's a good mentor.
mizzdizz - March 28, 2016, 10:43 am,
I can tell by your response to RL that you're offended. Please don't be. I made a poster recently that I thought was super cool. The mods rejected it. When I read the comment, I saw the poster through the eyes of the rest of the world, I realized---
mizzdizz - March 28, 2016, 10:48 am,
the poster was really, really lame. The mods were right. It sucked. Feel free to remake the poster and submit the new version. We've all done it. RL is really good at explaining things. Consult him on just this 1, or ask him to mentor. He does both.
ScorpioSeven - March 28, 2016, 1:27 pm,
I wasn't offended at all. I respect the Mods and their opinions, but their comments mean no more or less to me, than yours do, which I also respect. The DIFFERENCE between them and "us" (you and myself, as an example), is that they can always approve
ScorpioSeven - March 28, 2016, 1:28 pm,
their OWN creations, which mean they never have to feel what it is like, to have their iown work "rejected."
lgvernon - March 28, 2016, 3:34 pm,
You're laboring under a misconception if you think we don't reject one another's poster. It happens seldom, just as it happens seldom to the other old heads around here. Over the years, my work has been rejected plenty.
lgvernon - March 28, 2016, 3:38 pm,
The fact is, rejection, as well as the occasional acceptance of something that obviously needs to be retooled, should be learning experiences. People who proclaim they'll make what they want obviously have no interest in improvement.
ScorpioSeven - March 28, 2016, 7:01 pm,
Respectfully, WHO decided that your opinions are better than my own? What qualifications do you have to "teach" anyone, anything? It's easy to toss barbs, when one can do so, anonymously. I once was a sole Mod for a Yahoo! Group, only because no one
ScorpioSeven - March 28, 2016, 7:05 pm,
else wanted the darned job. I never rejected anyone's posts, as long as a slander situation was not created for Yahoo! and death threats were not posted. But, how can you threaten someone with death, whom you do NOT know? Again, I am not being PERSONAL.
lgvernon - March 28, 2016, 7:06 pm,
Look for a PM from me.
ScorpioSeven - March 28, 2016, 7:09 pm,
Reality Lord - March 28, 2016, 8:14 pm,
i'm too scared of lg to reject her stuff. just sayin
Reality Lord - March 28, 2016, 8:08 pm,
lmfao. scorpio you are free to create what you like. we are in truth just trying to help you. we're doing so based on the members collective experience here. just...breathe...
lgvernon - March 28, 2016, 9:09 pm,
This comment thread is now closed to further commentary. Thank you.
dporter8462 - May 19, 2016, 10:58 pm,
My all time favorite song! Thank you