Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

Flame Wars

Creator: Cannabal

mizzdizz - May 17, 2017, 5:56 am,
C-bal, I take it somebody pissed on your parade again? Your mastery of incendiary rhetoric in the poetic format is truly impressive, however. you may want to let these sit for a day or two, then go back, check for spelling,and ideal word choice.
mizzdizz - May 17, 2017, 6:12 am,
I vote for a do over on this one, C-bal. If you flame me, I'll prove I'm right. This is actually really good. You were in too much of a hurry to submit and didn't check your work. NOT a mod. Just my personal opinion being expressed. I have no authority.
Cannabal - May 17, 2017, 5:37 pm,
It seems you didn't have your coffee yet. THis was a joke. Hence the BaneCat.
Cannabal - May 17, 2017, 5:38 pm,
Since you bring up mods, I can think of few on here who are royal douches, of course, that's most every internet mod.
ScatXXVII - May 17, 2017, 6:40 pm,
Soooo. You're a cat.... forced to wear a Death Lord Princess Leah Space Zombie costume... and you hate your master to death... woooo...
ScatXXVII - May 17, 2017, 6:45 pm,
Really... this meme looks like it was created by a drunk, liberal Democrat who lost an election and is trying to blame everything except his brainwashing on the result
mizzdizz - May 18, 2017, 2:51 am,
Scat, C-bal is our resident Agent Provocateur. He is the bite that keeps the site from getting too syrupy with the happy bubbly crap that I barf out! He bashes everything equally. The vinegar in an excellent sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy!
Cannabal - May 19, 2017, 1:44 pm,
And he's a whiny little bit'ch, too, that cries to the mods to silence anyone who hurts his feelings. I don't care if I got banned from Politifake, because that was the most fun troll ever.
Cannabal - May 19, 2017, 1:47 pm,
Nobody knows nothing more than Donald Trump. Who is facing impeachment as we speak. You lost, buddy, and apparently Moo is extremely b***hurt about it, and can't stand the fact that I'm right. And I don't drink alcohol, you Republican opiate-head.
mizzdizz - May 19, 2017, 2:33 pm,
C-bal, you got banned from Politifake?! Nice work! I bow before your awesomeness! I can't flame at that level no matter how hard I try! Well done!!!!! Tip of the coffee cup to ya'!
Cannabal - May 19, 2017, 8:16 pm,
I luv u, Dizzie. You're the only reason I come here. The only one....
mizzdizz - May 19, 2017, 8:54 pm,
Why thank you C-bal, you smooth talker. I must admit, its fun having you around. Spices things up a bit. I enjoy sparring with you on the forums. Gives my brain a workout! chuckle, chuckle...
Cannabal - May 20, 2017, 10:40 pm,
I'm glad you enjoy the mouthfuls I offer.
ScatXXVII - May 17, 2017, 6:47 pm,
Watch and learn ;)
EmilioDumphque - May 17, 2017, 10:11 pm,
I am somewhat gratified by these comments. I don't see a lot of UPs for this attitude.
Cannabal - May 19, 2017, 1:49 pm,
I, too, enjoy comments, and also replying to them, but apparently that's against Duh Lawl now, so I will be filing chargers in the Court of the World Wide Web and I will be suing expressly for the lulz.
mizzdizz - May 18, 2017, 2:53 am,
C-bal, humor? I missed the cultural reference. Not my thing. My apologies.
lgvernon - May 18, 2017, 1:40 pm,
Geez~~I just wondered who had this french-fry-eating cat.
lgvernon - May 18, 2017, 1:57 pm,
As far as flames go~~many an arsonist has found that it's often his own fire that burns his b*** the worst...
or