Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

clarity communism

Creator: Reality Lord

mizzdizz - May 30, 2017, 3:13 pm,
That took a minute......but then.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!^!
Cannabal - May 30, 2017, 4:12 pm,
I was taught that "sharing means caring" in a socialist indoctrination facility I went to multiple times a week to memorize and recite government and corporate propaganda for the free market, God, and country: this is called an education.
TaxiDancer - May 31, 2017, 9:01 am,
Ahhh. So the current leftist liberal Democrat rewriting of their own narrative is that socialism is the free market, God, and country. That must mean that democracy, as defined by the Democrats, is patriotic enslavement to the whim of Democrat politicians
Cannabal - May 31, 2017, 7:41 pm,
Who said anything about Democrats? You can stop with the lie, RL, I already know about the sockpuppets. Quite frankly, I am much disappoint.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - May 31, 2017, 9:37 pm,
Now you're accusing a Mod of having multiple accounts? Yet you think it was ok for you when you had your Burningslanders account? Hypocrite?
Silverheart - June 1, 2017, 12:15 am,
Stop antagonizing, heckling and otherwise calling out the mods. That is how people go about getting banned. This is your final warning.
Cannabal - June 2, 2017, 2:59 pm,
For the record, he started it, and the evidence against him is quite compelling. And even then, Silverheart, I don't you got the gra**s, bro. Tell your bodypillow I said, "Hi."
Cannabal - June 2, 2017, 3:10 pm,
You don't suppose that's connected to the fact that you ban me because you cannot win an argument against me, right?
Silverheart - June 2, 2017, 8:03 pm,
Arguing with you is like arguing with a pile of rocks. Neither one listens and both are equally intelligent.
Reality Lord - June 1, 2017, 7:53 am,
YAY.....I made controversy again. YAYYYYYY!!!!! cannibal...I have no second account. Mooo ty for the defense sir. to all of you....it's a frickin joke. who the hell gets their short and curlies in a twist over something this benign
Cannabal - June 2, 2017, 3:04 pm,
Look, RL, for reals, I was just riffing off your post as usual, that's it. I'm not the one politicizing everything, and you don't have to be Columbo to know that one of the mods is a rat, and it's starting to get a tad irritating.
Reality Lord - June 2, 2017, 8:26 pm,
good thing you didn't name names. the best part about these sites Cannabal is that they are humor oriented. you're actually supposed to have fun. you seen adversarial in nature. make good choices. don't pick fights and certainly not with a mod.
Reality Lord - June 2, 2017, 8:28 pm,
and as for politicizing...yes actually....you are the one politicizing this simple pun. stand up. grab your azz. now shake it loose. feels better no?
rerun - June 3, 2017, 9:19 am,
Love the post RL. As for picking fights folks, not a good idea weather it's a mod or a member. Fights are not going to be tolerated.
mizzdizz - June 3, 2017, 9:28 am,
Seeing as how this poster is a 'horrible pun, I gotta question..... If RL calls you out and shuts you down for any reason, could that be called a 'reality check'?
JesusWept - June 5, 2017, 1:55 pm,
I was in Berlin when they took the wall down. Communism's best moment lmao!!
TaxiDancer - June 7, 2017, 6:19 pm,
Was on Tank Trail Black when 1st ID hosted Russian Division Commanders. Russian Generals could not afford Russian cold weather gear. We loaned them ous, from American privates. We won the Cold War.
TaxiDancer - June 7, 2017, 6:20 pm,
Until Obama led from behind, gutted the American military, gave nukes to America's enemies, and made the Russian military great again
Reality Lord - June 8, 2017, 8:11 am,
humor site....stand up...shake your a** loose... breathe in...breathe out.
or