Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

Do You Feel Old Yet?

Creator: nicholsjoshua15

EmilioDumphque - November 13, 2017, 3:06 am,
Who or what are smashing pumpkins?
nicholsjoshua15 - November 13, 2017, 5:55 pm,
Are you trolling me, who's never heard of Smashing Pumpkins They're probably the best and most diverse Alternative Rock bands of the 1990s. They're still a very good band, and even better now the Jimmy and James are back.
nicholsjoshua15 - November 13, 2017, 6:04 pm,
Are you trolling me, who's never heard of Smashing Pumpkins? They're probably one of the best and most diverse Alternative Rock bands of the 1990s. They're still a very good band, and even better now the Jimmy and James are back.
EmilioDumphque - November 14, 2017, 1:10 am,
I outgrew pop music in the early 70s
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 13, 2017, 8:46 pm,
As a child of the 80's and a major fan of the grunge/rock scene. I can emphatically say that the smashing pumpkins were the most poser, bull****, pathetic bands of the era. they were good/great musicians but Billy Corgan is a hypocritical narcissist.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 13, 2017, 8:50 pm,
no question about it, The band was great but Corgan turned it into a mess with his giant ego and total lack of skills.(if he'd been born 30 years earlier he would have been s****** John Lennon's ***k on the reg, they were equally lame and talentless)
nicholsjoshua15 - November 14, 2017, 5:20 am,
Not much 1980s music appeals to me. The Cure and R.E.M., but not much else. SP, the whole band was a mental mess, but great artist. As for John Lennon, I can't stand him, he was such a Pinko weasel.
nicholsjoshua15 - November 14, 2017, 5:20 am,
nicholsjoshua15 - November 14, 2017, 5:20 am,
nicholsjoshua15 - November 14, 2017, 5:31 am,
To me, SP is one of my top rock bands of all time. The Doors; R.E.M.; The Cure; Talking Heads; Smashing Pumpkins; Alice In Chains; Poets Of The Fall. To each their own I guess.
or