What does this have to do with a black guy running the worst country in the world to live in?

Creator: swagman

Anonymous - September 3, 2008, 12:15 am,
If you live in the US and you complain about living in the US...get out. It is quite simple really. Otherwise, stop complaining you whining prepubescent little p****.
Sean - September 3, 2008, 12:45 am,
How could someone so stupid still manage to spell anonymous correctly? (I had to look it up.)
Durka Durka - September 14, 2008, 10:08 pm,
@Sean: What's stupid about his post? If you don't like living in the US, then just get the f*** out. Stop b****ing, for Christ's sake.
Titans Fan - September 19, 2008, 3:49 pm,
Your a ja****s. She is running for VP (R).
Sean - September 19, 2008, 3:56 pm,
I actually love your country. But I've said many times in various comments that I'm Canadian. It's just this "love it or leave it bull****" that morons like you trot out that makes no sense. Can't debate the issues too well, huh? Great country, yours,
Sean - September 19, 2008, 3:56 pm,
-- just hate to see the direction it has been headed for a long time now. Hope those who agree with me stay put and do something meaningful about it.
God - September 19, 2008, 4:44 pm,
Yea, America sucks way more than Sudan and Somalia. For sure... God d***ed idiots.
Sean - September 19, 2008, 5:08 pm,
Doesn't suck. It's great. Could be even greater. Jon Stewart could be prez.
David - September 19, 2008, 6:57 pm,
Why would you say that about chad leaders
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 20, 2008, 12:23 am,
I am a citizen of the United States of America. I love my country, despite its flaws. Somehow, despite all the a**holes out there, the vast majority of us tend to be decent hard working nice people who are trying their best. It's the loudmouth politici
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 20, 2008, 12:24 am,
- politicians who spoil it for us. They start wars, they indulge in corruption, they hate, they try to enforce their religion's views on everyone in the country. Then they get trotted out at the last minute as candidates--
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 20, 2008, 12:26 am,
- for the Vice Presidency, because the idiots who go into politics think so little of us that they think they will always be able to pull the wool over our eyes, to pull a fast one. They are wrong. I intend to vote against this woman. She's a disgrace.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 20, 2008, 12:29 am,
Change in my country is slow right now, but my country has, in the past, changed the world for the better by being what it is, despite having a flawed past. I try to make my country a haven for freedom, for self-expression, for happiness.
Charlie M - September 20, 2008, 1:46 am,
I have to take issue with her being called a disgrace. She is Youthful Religious Right; energizing to some and it is just what she believes. Likewise Obama is Youthful aReligious Left. Demonizing the other side is the real disgrace of American Politics
Charlie M - September 20, 2008, 1:46 am,
-imho. The hatred we all see in America is fueled by the support groups for both sides. Ofttimes I think George Washington was prophetic when he said- "The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to
Charlie M - September 20, 2008, 1:47 am,
party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism"
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 20, 2008, 8:40 am,
An excellent and eloquently presented point. I am humbled, surely. I wish I could take back my sentence, but I will addend that I vehemently disagree with her brand of politics and the tactics she has used so far.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 20, 2008, 8:42 am,
Being a libertarian, I am often disappointed by both the extreme left and extreme right (and this election year by the national Libertarian party), but the right raises my hackles more often.
Charlie M - September 20, 2008, 4:08 pm,
Hey I am registered libertarian too. Which leaves me conflicted between throwing my vote away, and wishing I could cut both parties in half and rejoining them into freedom vs a**holes. This two party system doesn't even make sense, each party's issue po
Charlie M - September 20, 2008, 4:09 pm,
-t doesn't jibe well with itself. I like 3/4 of the candidates as people, Biden has a little too much of that east coast thing for a phoenix boy. I would like to know what the candidates truly think, if not bounded by party politics.
barockeva - November 12, 2008, 3:20 pm,
Hating the US while you live in it is fine. Do you have any idea how much they charge you to leave the country permanently?!
Jimbo - January 10, 2009, 8:30 pm,
If the USA is the worst country to live in why the f*** do we have so many Goddam Camel Jockeys moving here every year?
Me. - April 10, 2009, 12:49 pm,
Worst country in the world to live in?? see now that just makes no sense... sure you may not agree with how the U.S. has been handling it's buisness, hell most of us think the same... but as for living here??? you just cant beat it man.
Morbus - June 8, 2009, 3:35 pm,
This is not the worst country to live in.....yet. but don,t worry, Obama is working on that.