Community Organizer: WTF?

Creator: Sean

Sean - January 2, 2009, 1:35 am,
Hey WTFO, like my little poster? ... you were still in yer momma's belly when I posted this one, lad. Bye.
Matters_Not - January 2, 2009, 3:00 am,
am i reading this right? has hell fozen over?
WTFO - January 2, 2009, 11:03 pm,
Sean, you called? Do me a favor, don't try to condescend me you obnoxious little punk. The nation is now seeing that this man thrived in a completely corrupted political environment. How do you do that if you are not corrupt too?
Elder God Douchebag - January 2, 2009, 11:06 pm,
WTFO, I am now convinced that you're a retard troll. The guy won. Get the stick out of your a** and live with it. No amount of your b****ing is going to change that. Now get back behind the grill, those burgers aren't going to make themselves.
Sean - January 2, 2009, 11:07 pm,
Hey, who you calling "little" ... and we're back to the name calling agian, eh? By "we" I mean you. Spread the luv, dude. And are you even capable of saying something funny?
Porcelina - January 2, 2009, 11:08 pm,
WTFO does nothing but b**** about liberals and democrats on this site. I'm kinda getting sick of it. I stopped posting about this **** a bit ago for obvious reasons.
Sean - January 2, 2009, 11:08 pm,
Hey thanks EGD ... but I was just putting him in his pla- ... Oh, you meant OBAMA. Yeah he won.
Elder God Douchebag - January 2, 2009, 11:14 pm,
Yes, he won. And I voted for him. I remember when that pissed WTFO off, back when all he had to sling at me was "Dorito-stained fingers." Ohh, memories.
WTFO - January 2, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Apparantly, I stirred up the whole rainbow coalition with this post. It amazes me how ya'll want conservatives to shut up about Obama when for 8 yrs solid, all you did was piss and moan about Bush.
WTFO - January 2, 2009, 11:43 pm,
For Sean, I don't mind retracting my attack if you will retract the condescending tone of the first post. Good debate is always better than name calling. Peace?
WTFO - January 2, 2009, 11:44 pm,
Porc, I liked it better when you didn't throw your 2 cents in. Go back to that policy, you never have anything of value to add to the conversation anyway.
WTFO - January 2, 2009, 11:45 pm,
EGD, it's beginning to look like you want another flame war with me. You starving for some attention?
Elder God Douchebag - January 2, 2009, 11:49 pm,
Honestly, there's one thing I don't get about you. If you're SO pissed off about Obama winning..Why the hell are you b****ing HERE? We're here for laughs, not political ****. Seriously, kid, as I know believe you're a kid. If you want people to lick your
Elder God Douchebag, cont'd - January 2, 2009, 11:49 pm,
-balls over how much you "know", do it somewhere else, yeah?
WTFO - January 3, 2009, 12:04 am,
EGD, I don't give a d*** how old you think I am, you condescending a**-wipe. If you don't like political posters, don't click on them or make comments. This site is obviously more about freedom of speech than your amusement.
WTFO - January 3, 2009, 12:05 am,
...I have also noticed that I'm not the only conservative or military man posting comments any more. Your happy little liberal world of delusion is drifting away.
Porcelina - January 3, 2009, 12:57 am,
There's a difference, they do more than just post about politics, people actual enjoy them here. What do you contribute? To show how susceptible some people are to brain washing?
WTFO - January 3, 2009, 1:02 am,
Again, child. The only people brain-washed on this site are those sheep blindly following the liberal party line. I've formed my views through careful research and serving my nation for longer (most likely) than you've been alive.
Porcelina - January 3, 2009, 1:04 am,
1 the values of a liberal society tolerant, unprejudiced, unbigoted, broad-minded, open-minded, enlightened; permissive, free, free and easy, easygoing, libertarian, indulgent, lenient. antonym narrow-minded, bigoted.
Elder God Douchebag - January 3, 2009, 1:05 am,
Research being conspiracy sites and your regular KKK meetings?
Porcelina - January 3, 2009, 1:05 am,
I don't mindlessly follow. This is how I live.
Porcelina - January 3, 2009, 1:11 am,
Please make note, I showed the real liberal views and WTFO didn't post again
WTFO - January 3, 2009, 1:45 am,
Again, tied up with you two in a different flame war. For all those values you listed (glad you have a Thesarus), you don't seem to be open minded of others opinions. Your posts are directly counter to you belief system. & EGD a racist slur is beneath
WTFO - January 3, 2009, 1:45 am,
Porcelina - January 3, 2009, 1:49 am,
Regardless of a thesaurus (valid source) or not, that's a liberals views. Second, I am VERY open minded. I have conservative views also, but you piss me off.
WTFO - January 3, 2009, 1:51 am,
I would love to hear a conservative view from you. I think it would be a good bridge so we don't have to go through more bull**** flame wars. I don't mind opposing views if they're expressed peacefully.
Porcelina - January 3, 2009, 1:55 am,
Gun Control, the death penalty (to an extent) and illegal immigration, for starters.
WTFO - January 3, 2009, 1:59 am,
Awesome. My non-republican views include less censorship, and (to an extent) abortion rights. It's getting late, this old man needs some sleep. Glad we ended on a more positive note. Have a good night.
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:07 am,
Hi Chums, what did I miss? Off watching a quaint little device I'm led to believe is called a "tell-ee-vision". Too lazy to read prior comments to "catch up" as you kids say. So, like the good narcissist that I be, I merely skimmed for mention of my na
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:09 am,
--name. I can't take by my ***kish tome from way back when, but I can acknowlege it as such. Take it easy, man.
Elder God Douchebag - January 3, 2009, 2:09 am,
Long story short, we b****ed at each other, and I believe are still in the process of ending things peacefully. As much as I love Internet wars, it takes time out of my busy schedule of complete universal dominance.
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:09 am,
*tone (not "tome" cuz I didn't write no book)
Matters_Not - January 3, 2009, 2:10 am,
ever notice how we are the only ones who comment on these posters? out of all the people on this site. its always the 5 of us. and that shows me one thing. that we all care about whats going on in the world enought to bicker over it.
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:12 am,
You can always divide the universe into two halves and completely dominate each on alternate days (do you rest on Sundays? Or am I confusing you with someone else?). That way you can still flame on with abandon, no?
.... - January 3, 2009, 2:12 am,
its a good thing that we all care. but we never want to admit that we are doing it wrong.
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:15 am,
... you call this BICKERING, Sir, how dare you? ... The world's affairs are not going to just sort themselves out, willy-nilly you know? ... if we did not BICKER, as you put it ... what then? Anarchy! that's wot. Take it easy.
Matters_Not - January 3, 2009, 2:15 am,
or maybe im just being a sally and i should stick to my guns and tell porcelina off....she always takes the bait.
Matters_Not - January 3, 2009, 2:16 am,
and sean must be drunk again
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:20 am,
Sheesh. * burp *
Matters_Not - January 3, 2009, 2:24 am,
i knew it. have one for me buddy
LogicDude - January 3, 2009, 11:07 am,
I heard about the world's affairs once, apparently the Earth is quite a wh***...I mean sleeping with Jupiter AND Mars while not telling Venus. What a s**t!!!
HAHA - April 3, 2009, 11:11 am,
NObamma has a hard time organizing what dog his family was going to get what a putz.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 11:44 am,
d***! How did I miss this blast from the past? Sean - I did take the time to read the whole thing. For what it's worth, I interpret your tome or tone as being more humorous than mean spirited. It's nice to know that things have calmed down on MotiFake.
Mark - April 3, 2009, 11:45 am,
Nobody argues and name calls like they did three months ago. We have all come together and respect each other's views and opinions no matter how wrong they are.
Sean - April 3, 2009, 5:28 pm,
Thanks Mark. The intent was to cause a chuckle or two, nothing more. I had in mind what I considered at the time to be the Republican blunder of mocking (or at least appearing to do so) community organizers during their convention. I know their ...
Sean - April 3, 2009, 5:31 pm,
actually line of attack was to point out that THAT is not the same as political experience. But I think the subtlety of their message was obscured by the way they went about it. That, of course if just my armchair quarterbacking on ancient history. Bye
HAHA - April 12, 2009, 3:15 pm,
Nobammy couldnt organize any thing in his professional career so lets make him president. In his world the worse you are the better job you get look at his cabinet.
HtD - April 12, 2009, 5:45 pm,
HAHA, do you could think before you type? It might make you look like less of an idiot.