Just a little something to piss off the conservatives on Motifake. Enjoy.

VERY TRUE - September 22, 2008, 10:17 am,
This WILL piss off the conservatives at Motifakes! ;-)
Captain Douchebag - September 22, 2008, 10:31 am,
I look forward to seeing the enraged comments.
Morgan - September 22, 2008, 11:46 am,
Conservatives are such ignorant f***s.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 22, 2008, 11:49 am,
Funny stuff. Million points!
Drenix - September 22, 2008, 12:35 pm,
The CIA got this guy before he manage to add his name at this motifake...
Charlie M - September 22, 2008, 9:19 pm,
Personally, I have nothing against Bush. I don't think he is stupid or evil (if I thought he was evil I would support him, there is not enough true evil in this world). When I hear people bash him I cringe similar to when I hear "mudkips", what a stupid f
Charlie M - September 22, 2008, 9:20 pm,
-ad in a country of simple people. We all want to hate soo bad, or at least think we are better than one another, and from the end of a telescope. But hate works so much better on a personal level. If I walk into a store, and say "Osama sucks ****!" what
Charlie M - September 22, 2008, 9:20 pm,
-good will that do? I might even have a fool or two say "yeah" or "string him up". But if I walk up to the register, and say "your wife has been cheating on you" in a very serious tone, then discord will be unleashed; I might even get a wife beaten vicari
Charlie M - September 22, 2008, 9:21 pm,
-ously. All I'm saying is hate is so wasted when used on people far away, look around you, I'm sure you can change a life if you put forth the effort. You might even help end a life, and God is that ecstasy.
LogicDude - September 23, 2008, 2:14 pm,
Hey Charlie M! You're wife is cheating on you.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 23, 2008, 5:15 pm,
I see that LogicDude is not GrammarDude. It's 'your wife' to indicate the possessive. 'You're wife' means 'You are wife'. :)
Cali - November 20, 2008, 2:27 pm,
Hey Charlie! If you can't type it in one post. DON'T f***ING TYPE!
matters not. - December 3, 2008, 12:48 am,
words cant describe how stupid you are. its getting harder and harder to risk my a** and fight for the liberties of people like you. if you have children....i feel sorry for them. all you unpatriotic f***s make me sick.
Zed - December 5, 2008, 9:12 pm,
WTFO - December 7, 2008, 1:11 am,
To be fair, I think in their own twisted, ignorant way these psycho liberals think they are patriotic by questioning the govt...
WTFO - December 7, 2008, 1:12 am,
...However, their blatant disrespect for the Office of the President and their willingness to lie cheat and steal their way back into public office (President & Congress) is horrific.
WTFO - December 7, 2008, 1:13 am,
Keep fighting the good fight, Matters Not. Some of us "get it".
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 7, 2008, 2:52 pm,
It is always patriotic to question authority in the United States of America. Following orders without question or conscience is for sheep and idiots and serfs.
WTFO - December 7, 2008, 10:18 pm,
I don't dispute questioning authority. I have a problem with blatant disrespect for the office of the President. Especially in time of war. Vietnam was not lost militarily, it was lost in the publicity war. Terrorists have learned that and they are winnin
WTFO - December 7, 2008, 10:19 pm,
...winning the publicity war against us now, which is why Dems have been winning elections. They will pull our military out before the job is done, resulting in my son having to fight these psychos in the future.
SpectreT65 - February 22, 2009, 4:50 pm,
>Buzzer< This is not disrespect for the Office, it is a statement of truth regarding the idiot who was occupying said Office. Those who cannot tell the difference are pitiably ignorant.
WTFO - February 23, 2009, 12:49 am,
When the law of the land (The Supreme Court) decides that the election was fair and valid, it is disrespectful to say otherwise about the President. Wait, why bother pointing out facts to another moronic Bush Basher. Enjoy your dreamworld, I'm sure...
WTFO - February 23, 2009, 12:51 am,
Pres Obama will make you feel all warm and tingly with the ever growing entitlement society he is building. I hope his reducing the DoD and changing the Patriot Act doesn't get more civilians killed.
Robert - May 7, 2009, 12:39 pm,
Law of the Land? Hey ****burn have you heard of judicial activism, corruption, and/or bribes? Seriously chickenf***er i see you in every political motifake posting conservative propaganda, do they f***ing pay you, does it turn you on bashing people?
Robert - May 7, 2009, 12:42 pm,
Oh and a**face dems are winning elections because reps f***ed up. It's not the dems fault that the reps are retardded, i'm usually a civilized individual(read: NOt rush limbaugh) but with you is personal WTFO i f***ing hate you. you annoy me
TheSarge - July 27, 2009, 2:39 am,
Not lookin so good for those "dems"now is it?
sywolf - February 25, 2010, 2:25 pm,
reality, conservatives cant accept it ;)
MrRandom - February 25, 2010, 2:33 pm,
Continue all politics on Please and thank you