Sexiest vampire next to Edward Cullen.

Porcelina - September 28, 2008, 1:30 pm,
Okay Kiddos! Time for my rant. 1. Twilight is some faggy trend a** bull****. 2. Lestat is much h**ter. 3. Twilight, Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the d***ed, Dracula, etc. are not real portrayals or vampires, sorry. Vampires are not ***y. They're u
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 28, 2008, 9:32 pm,
OMG, Porcelina, I love your comments, but when you run our of room, please take another comment space to finish or explicate your thoughts. Electrons are cheap, and besides, I love spilling over into new comment fields!! I even use words like explicate
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 28, 2008, 9:34 pm,
-- because I don't care about length considerations. ( ps "out of room" rather than "our of room") BTW, I work in a bookstore and all the kids say the Twilight series went downhill in the last book anyways. Although when I finished reading Queen of the
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 28, 2008, 9:36 pm,
-- d***ed, I nearly threw the book against the wall. I'll but a lot of improbable stuff in the name of suspending my disbelief, but that was ridiculous.
Shtoink - September 29, 2008, 2:05 am,
since you work in a book store when is the a memory of light supposed to come out? old robert jordan died, but his wife said she'd finish it up.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - September 29, 2008, 9:08 am,
No word yet, afaik, but it'll be the most anticipated book for the Jordan readers who stuck with him through like eleven volumes of what was supposed to be a dekalogy. Sad he died before it was done.
Shtoink - September 30, 2008, 12:20 am,
i agree. my mom was mad, cuz she still thinks the last book wont come out. but im eager to see how they tie up all the loose ends
... - October 2, 2008, 6:13 pm,
Da5id - November 6, 2008, 3:28 pm,
Shtoink. You can always check out his old blog site. His wife is not finishing, but rather has in agreement with others chosen who will be responsible, name slips the mind but the blog site will fill you in. Old reader of Jordan from the beginning and
Da5id - November 6, 2008, 3:29 pm,
probably my favorite series of all time. Probably seconded by R.R. Martin, though as a child I loved all of R.A. Salvatores books.
Vhaidrin - December 3, 2008, 12:28 am,
The guy that will be finishing Memory of Light is Brandon Sanderson. He talks about it on his website
Master Morality - August 10, 2009, 12:34 pm,
Edward Cullen was a poncy, sparkling, ****.
Knives - August 22, 2009, 1:13 am,
WTF lol Lestat pwns Edward Cullen hard, yes that even applies to when he was portrayed by Tom Cruise.