Creator: ronsart

Ronindifferent - October 2, 2008, 11:28 pm,
I'm becoming strangely repulsed... or attracted... by the complicated and homoerotic manlove that Ron and Cubby share.
Cubbybear - October 3, 2008, 12:42 am,
He's Jealous
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 3, 2008, 12:53 am,
Million points to Ron! This is awesome! I can only dream of what those cartoons are like! extra hundred points to Ronindifferent for a very funny comment, and two points to Cubby out of habit.
RON - October 3, 2008, 1:33 am,
Mostly a fan...and a asianbeautyerotic male. But agree with MWLF...very funny...and thx for your comments...also a fan of your too...hope thats not homoerotic manlove wife would be jealous
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 3, 2008, 2:03 am,
I can just see that cute little cartoon bear saying "Golly gee, she has no clothes on!"
pro - October 3, 2008, 2:06 am,
Jesus, guys! Get a room! What's this? The Mutual Admiration and Jerk-off Society? Just make sure your balls don't touch, eh?
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 3, 2008, 2:08 am,
You sound like my wife. For the record, I engage in no homoerotic manlove, and I am not a member of the MAJS. Jiminy Jillikers!
RON - October 3, 2008, 2:13 am, either....ew....oh by the way...thx for idea for another cubby’s on its way...your a genius MWLF.
Ronindifferent - October 3, 2008, 11:24 am,
*I'm* your wife. Get off the computer and do the dishes. Thanks for the karma, I'll need it here shortly.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 5, 2008, 3:33 am,
You know, when I read that last comment, I actually had a big pile of dishes to do, and I asked my wife if she had gone on to motifake to yell at me. She hadn't.
Ronindifferent - October 5, 2008, 9:57 am,
Oh sweet. That is a perfect response. Thanks for sharing. :)