When You See It It's Too Late

Creator: giulio

energy - October 24, 2008, 3:51 pm,
what? her hairy jaw? i don't get it. or maybe it's a lame poster.
Nihile - November 16, 2008, 2:13 pm,
Its a cou*** poster note the paw print
Cubbybear - November 16, 2008, 2:39 pm,
Cubby strikes again!
Scorpio7 - January 25, 2009, 9:08 am,
Her way of letting folks know that she likes getting f***ed by animals.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:11 am,
Scorpio7 - You just don't like girls; do you? You seem to have a lot of hate built up. I think you need a release. Have you tried a nice g** bar? Go find yourself a big strappin' dude and let him have his way with you. You'll feel so much better.
Elder God Douchebag - January 25, 2009, 1:01 pm,
I'm just now noticing you use WTFO as an online handle, and you've agreed with "his" statements a few times. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but whatever. Scorpio won't admit he's a raging homo, Mark. We all tried to get him to.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 1:06 pm,
EGD - You know how much I hate responding to you, but you've sucked me into this. If you notice I start most of my comments off with address the person I'm responding to. If you scroll back to last night, you'll see I was responding to WTFO and...
Mark - January 25, 2009, 1:08 pm,
...accidently typed WTFO into the name box. I've apologized profusely for this error and have been forgiven by WTFO and most of the people on line at the time.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 25, 2009, 1:13 pm,
It's true, I saw it happen, we were both on multiposter comment rants at the same time ( but they are turning into one another, as the results of ancient crone's curse).
Mark - January 25, 2009, 1:18 pm,
MTWF - All I can say is Great Minds Think Alike.
Elder God Douchebag - January 25, 2009, 1:42 pm,
Mark, you need, to like..Settle down. I a**umed it was some mistake. Honestly, I can't help but imagine you're strung out all the time..
Elder God Douchebag, again. - January 25, 2009, 1:43 pm,
Oh, one more thing. If you hate responding to me, then..Don't respond to me. Holy ****, it's that easy.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 2:29 pm,
EGD - It's kinda like eating peanuts. Sometimes I just can't stop myself. I just can't believe any American (I a**ume you are) would ever tell a US serviceman to go out and get sh** so you won't have to talk to him. It makes my blood boil everytime...
Mark - January 25, 2009, 2:31 pm,
...I think about it and I think about it every time I see you post a comment. I do try to ignor you but you are definately a boil on my b***. I know you're there everytime I sit down.
Cubbybear - January 25, 2009, 4:00 pm,
It;s says Cubby was here
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 25, 2009, 6:49 pm,
You have to understand this about EGD: he has threatened to end reality if he gets too mad. Compared to that, asking anyone to get sh**, even Mother Theresa holding a box of cancer cure in one arm and a wide-eyed puppy in the other, is like mercy.
Elder God Douchebag - January 25, 2009, 6:50 pm,
We actually got past that, Mark. I don't feel that way about servicemen at all. Matter of fact, my father served in Operation Desert Storm, for what that's worth. I said it to be malicious, yes, but I -did- apologize after all was said and done.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 9:36 pm,
OK my liberal friends, I'll reset and return to Go without collecting $200.00, but please please please do me a favor and not say anything like that again. I'm one of these patriotic saps that still cries during the Star Spangled Banner and stops and...
Mark - January 25, 2009, 9:39 pm,
...thanks every vet I see. I especially thank WWII vets because we're losing them faster than I would like to see. Today's SMs are tomorrows vets and it really bothers me when someone deliberately wishes them ill. Feel free to call me all the right...
Mark - January 25, 2009, 9:42 pm,
...wing names you want. Pick on policies or even my favorites presidents, but those guys and gals in uniform are doing the work of our country (right or wrong) at risk to their lives and limbs so that we can sit around and argue about how h** or not...
Mark - January 25, 2009, 9:43 pm,
...Ann Coulter is. And you both know she is just soooo h**.
Elder God Douchebag - January 25, 2009, 10:23 pm,
Eh..I hear Ann Coulter, I think "big, ghoulish woman"...Hell, I hear Carrot Top, I think "big, ghoulish woman". I'd also thank you to not label me as "Liberal" or "Conservative". I just vote for whoever I think is best for the office.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 10:27 pm,
EGD - Ahh! The elusive political independent in it's natural habitat. A truly rare find. I'll try to remember that during our next fire fest.
Elder God Douchebag - January 25, 2009, 11:00 pm,
Lookin' forward to it. While we're at it, explain this "Liberal Kool-aid" expression.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:27 pm,
OK...but you'll have to explain "Timmy" to me. I believe the expression originates with the Rev. Jim Jones and 909 of his followers that he convinced to drink Kool-Aid laced with cyanide. They were in a Socialist compound in Guyana in 1978.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:31 pm,
It's a long story but the cliff notes would be that the whole compound thing was being exposed by Congressman Leo Ryan (Dem from California.) He and his party were gunned down at the airport when they tried to leave Guyana. Hence "don't drink the KoolAid
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:32 pm,
Commonly used when someone is trying to convince you to do something that seems OK on the surface but is bad for you in the long run. Now....What's a Timmy?
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:38 pm,
The trivia to this mass suicide is that although we say "Don't drink the Kool-Aid" Jim Jones and his follower actually used Flavor-Aid. The Kool-Aid people actually launched an add campaign to make this known.
Elder God Douchebag - January 25, 2009, 11:43 pm,
Oh, right, Jim Jones, and that whole thing..Ok, here at Motifake, we simply call the trollers Timmy. We label them as a Timmy, then quickly shun them as to ensure their death, via lack of attention. The more you know.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:52 pm,
By a troller, do you mean someone who is baiting you into a fight?
Elder God Douchebag - January 25, 2009, 11:59 pm,
That, or general ***ketry. Now, since I imagine there's going to be a comment pointing out that -I- do that, let me say it's expected of me at this point. We don't need little wannabe's around here.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 9:38 am,
EGD - I used to consider myself a political independent, voting for who I felt was the best candidate. In fact being from Chicago, I was a registered Democrat. Then I realized that all of the "best candidates" that I was voting for were Republicans.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 9:42 am,
The more I looked into the Republican Party, the more I found that their values were most in line with my own. For the most part I dislike all politicians...they all lie...they all steal...they're all in it for themselves. It's just that for the most...
Mark - January 26, 2009, 9:47 am,
...part, Republicans lie, cheat, and steal less than Democrats. I believe that Democrats use my tax dollars to by votes. They give it away in the form of long term welfare and entitlement programs. Welfare is a great safety net but needs limits.
Mark - January 26, 2009, 9:51 am,
No one is entitled to anything other than what they've worked for. Why should my tax dollars go to someone who is making a profession of living off of the government? There are plenty of jobs out there...not necessarily great paying jobs, but jobs...
Mark - January 26, 2009, 9:55 am,
...none the less. d***! I've gone on another rant. I'll stop now.
Sean - January 26, 2009, 11:04 am,
It wasn't cool-aid, it was a powdered drink called "flavor-aid". Hope that helps.
ikilblax - March 23, 2009, 9:17 pm,
i'd *** that
sailor - July 25, 2009, 12:36 am,
GO cubbybear!
kiabaman4258 - May 24, 2012, 10:31 am,
*sits at computer* *boredom sets in* *goes to motifake* *reads old comment threads* *scratches head* "WTF am i doing???"