An American hero that has protected this nation amid all the whining and bullsh*t of liberals

Creator: WTFO

Overlord Douchebag - October 20, 2008, 6:05 pm,
I believe WTFO needs to be issued a "Get out of Motifake free" card.
Porcelina - October 20, 2008, 6:11 pm,
Ronald Reagan's Corpse - October 20, 2008, 7:04 pm,
Braaiiinnssss!! Braiiinsss! George has no Braiinss!!
Zed - October 20, 2008, 7:06 pm,
I hereby volunteer NOT to be saved.
Overlord Douchebag - October 20, 2008, 9:10 pm,
I would encourage everyone to vote this down and let it rot away, so that WTFO might get the idea that he is not welcome here.
porcelina - October 20, 2008, 10:13 pm,
I've voted it down, but I don't care enough to do it just to 'shun' him...
WTFO - October 21, 2008, 2:39 am,
This one was for you and your Dorito-stained fingers OD. You can't kick me outta here. If you can't stand opposing views then yours must be incredibly weak.
shog - October 21, 2008, 2:53 am,
oh, we can stand your views. We just find it extremely ridiculous.
Overlord Douchebag - October 21, 2008, 12:16 pm,
Is 'Dorito-stained fingers' the best you can do? I can stand opposing views. You're just a f***ing retard, WTFO. Also, I have the power of constant b****ing on my side. That's how I've run people out of here before.
WTFO - October 22, 2008, 6:12 pm,
I've got thick skin, so a little b**** like you can't drive me out. For the "Dorito-stained" part check back at the Wait...wait...wait motifake.
Overlord Douchebag - October 22, 2008, 8:44 pm,
Well, you took the time to reply to a comment of mine, so I must be getting to you.
Porcelina - October 22, 2008, 8:47 pm,
I like bratwurst.
OD - October 23, 2008, 5:36 pm,
Watching your irrational angry posts amuses me. Don't think for a moment you rattle me. Your persona in motifake is just like your real life -- insignificant.
Overlord Douchebag - October 23, 2008, 6:24 pm,
Oh, well.
porcelina - October 23, 2008, 7:14 pm,
is OD and overlord douchebag the same person...?
Overlord Douchebag - October 23, 2008, 9:25 pm,
You guessed it. OD is just easier to type than Overlord Douchebag, apparently. Hope that cleared things up.
Haarakkon - October 24, 2008, 11:47 am,
I'm with Zed. I also volunteer to be fed the radical Islamic extremists rather than prostituted by corporate American hypocrisy.
WTFO - October 24, 2008, 12:53 pm,
Porcelina, I type OD cause it takes less space. Losers in real life tend to give themselves large overcompensating names online.
Overlord Douchebag - October 24, 2008, 1:32 pm,
And he's still trying, folks. I've been done with this for a few days now. Give it up, WTFO. You're just saying the same **** over and over. It's sad.
Porcelina - October 24, 2008, 6:53 pm,
I think you should both just shut the f*** up, be the bigger person and not feel like you need to get the last word in.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 24, 2008, 7:20 pm,
My full name is Motifake Wit Liberation Front For The Betterment Of Humor Used In Motivational Posters Of Both The Real And Fake Varieties As Traded Online By Various Individuals Striving For Entertainment And Diversion Since The Decline Of Vaudeville and
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 24, 2008, 7:24 pm,
-- Old School Hip Hop and The Cancellation Of Family Ties From Network Television. But you can call me MWLFFTBOHUIMPOBTRAFVATOBVISFEADs*dOVAOSHHATCOFTFNT, for short.
Porcelina - October 24, 2008, 8:12 pm,
Tony G - November 13, 2008, 1:42 am,
aww another lil b**** contest, this stuff never gets old keep it up this **** is too funny
spitfire111 - December 29, 2008, 9:22 pm,
You should change the poster to saving HIS a**. This guy is responsible for destroying a nation for greed and even cause one of the worst economic crisis since 1930, directly or indirectly. I wonder why you still like him after what he had done, try to b
Bulgy Mcpackage - December 30, 2008, 11:49 am,
i laugh at those who let their political views dictate their emotions. (this bodes ill for many of you below me)
WTFO - December 30, 2008, 10:45 pm,
More wrong facts from Spitfire. Clinton signed deregulation laws that allowed the banks to tank. ACORN and liberals in Congress pressured banks to issue sub-prime mortgages, and Bush destroyed a brutal dictator who slaughtered his own people.
Elder God Douchebag - December 30, 2008, 11:31 pm,
So why didn't he just say he wanted to go in to remove Saddam, instead of the "They have WMDs" excuse? And I believe they didn't find any. Holy ****, right?
Sean - December 30, 2008, 11:40 pm,
Gotta love that video on Youtube showing Cheney in 1994 defending Bush senior for not invading Iraq at the conclusion of the Gulph War ... ***k speculated (rather boldly, I'd say) that such an bugaboo would result in a ... oh, wot's the word that he used?
Sean - December 30, 2008, 11:40 pm,
--... oh, yeah, a quagmire. Great clip that.
Sean - December 30, 2008, 11:44 pm,
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 12:09 am,
fine WTFO, you are right about bill mistake but why Mr. bush who is the president of USA is so eager to "help" to "save" another nation from it's "problem" while he can focus on solving his own country problem. He could had prevent the world economic cris
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 12:11 am,
*crisis that is happening right now because of Bill Clinton mistake but no, he want to save the other country with the so call "Weapon of Mass Destruction" and dictator when he should be focusing in his own country problem first, don't you think?
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 12:13 am,
*After all, he is the president of USA,not the president of the middle east country or the world demoracy ideology..
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 12:20 am,
I have no problem with America and it's people. They are human too like you and me but when they are more bothered with other countries issues while there are other more important problem in their own country to handle with, that just pissed me off...
Sean - December 31, 2008, 12:31 am,
The Ramones were/are American ... enough said.
Matters_Not - December 31, 2008, 3:20 am,
countries in the middle east that are 'suspected" to posess MWD's is the entire worlds problem. America is willing to lead the charge to make sure they dont possess them. you following me spitfire111?
Matters_Not - December 31, 2008, 3:22 am,
"WMD" sorry, bad typo....
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 7:46 am,
Ok, I'm following you Matters_Not but can you tell me what is the WMD's you are talking about, the nuke? if you are talking about that, there are more country out there with that you know and just because a country is doing something related to nuke when
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 7:50 am,
there are other useful uses of that technology like electrical engineering. You guy also posses WMD's in one way or another
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 7:53 am,
From my point of view, USA is a great country, I can't deny that but people don't like it when you guy's act like the world police where what you guy's say is what the world must follow or they will be labeled as terrorist, rouge nation and must be destro
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 7:55 am,
*destroyed to prove your point. That's all.
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 7:56 am,
*destroyed to prove your point. That's all.
LogicDude - December 31, 2008, 9:12 am,
Sometimes someone has to step up and stop the stupidity before it gets out of hand - sometimes that means intervening in other countries. If that had been done early enough in the 1930's millions of lives would have been saved. Of course, back then, Ameri
LogicDude - December 31, 2008, 9:13 am,
*America was focused on itself and was isolationist in it's foreign policies...which is what you say we should be NOW? If you wait for someone to get a nuke and use it - would that be better for you?
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 6:45 pm,
No but I try to think optimistly not paranoidly.You like how Bush handle problem while I don't. Anyway, this side of the globe is already in year 2009. Lets begin with a fresh start and make more funny poster, deal?
truth - February 14, 2009, 5:29 pm,
Percentage of Russians today who approve of the direction their country took under Stalin: 37
truth - February 14, 2009, 5:29 pm,
Rank of Bush among U.S. presidents with the highest disapproval rating: 1 Average percentage of Americans who approved of the job Bush was doing during his second term: 37
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 1:17 am,
Are you seriously comparing Pres Bush to Stalin, "truth"? A dictatorship as opposed to a democracy. Then how about the 14% approval rating of the Congress. Let's see how Pres Obama's ratings go when people start seeing how they were scammed by him...
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 1:18 am,
with this BS stimulus package. At least Pres Bush protected this nation from another attack for 7 years. Now there is news that Obama's admin is calling for a 10% reduction to the DoD's budget when we are in 2 wars. His policies are putting the US at risk
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 9:33 am,
Even though..Bush's Presidency was the first time we actually -had- a -foreign- Terrorist attack on our soil. Yes, I count the Oklahoma City bombings as a terrorist attack. McVeigh wasn't foreign, though. But I digress.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 9:34 am,
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get some flaming going on. Just asking that you acknowledge that while he did stop it from happening again, we didn't have this situation with the other Presidents.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 6:25 pm,
In 1993, the World Trade Center was attacked and almost brought down by Islamic terrorists. If they had been close to the beam they planned on, the detonation would have brough the tower down. (the parking space was occupied). A key fact in this is that..
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 6:27 pm,
the same man that planned this attack was the same one who planned 9-11, Kalid Sheik Mohammad. Clinton failed to respond appropriately and catch him, Osama, or any other significant Al Qaeda leadership. Again, you don't have the facts of which you speak.
Toussaint - February 15, 2009, 6:33 pm,
Exact facts for sure WTFO and right on the mark. The scale of the mere risk of terrorist attacks wasn't something any president faced; Bush was delving into uncharted waters and no one had before.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 6:38 pm,
To add, any attack on a US embassy, military base, or ship is also considered an attack on US soil. So the 2 African embassies, Khobar Towers and the USS Cole terrorist attacks also count. By the way, that was also on Pres Clinton's watch. That makes...
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 6:39 pm,
the 3 chances Clinton had to respond and failed.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 6:39 pm,
Typo: delete "the" in the last post. Thanks
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 7:13 pm,
As another correction to my posts: 2 embassies, 1 overseas base, 1 warship, and 1 homeland attack = 5 attacks on Clinton's watch where he failed to act appropriately.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 7:18 pm,
..Ok, with the exception of Clinton, because he was more of a..What do you call a guy who lied about getting his d*ck sucked? Either way, I failed to account for him, so I will concede that one point to you.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 7:26 pm,
Thanks, EGD. How gracious of you.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 7:27 pm,
Not really. I offered a counter-point, and you quickly pointed out something I missed. Y'know, I can't help but think if we'd met some other way, we mighta' been best buddies...Man, I love alliteration.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 7:31 pm,
Hopefully, our future discussion won't melt down into flame wars anymore. I don't take too kindly to requests to play with IEDs. Not that I'm saying I was an innocent in that exchange. We definitely agree that Scorpio7 is an idiot who needs to go.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 7:32 pm,
so there is some common ground between us.
Toussaint - February 15, 2009, 7:39 pm,
Hey, the Federation and the Klingon Empire became allies too. It's all good.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 7:53 pm,
Yeah, after deep-space battles and other cool stuff. Why couldn't WE have cool stuff like that!?
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 7:54 pm,
But, just to go ahead and say what should have been said a while back. Sir, while I may not agree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Sean - February 15, 2009, 8:49 pm,
Married ... your question about Clinton. Married ... that's the only kinda guy who would tell such a lie.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 9:03 pm,
Right. Forgot Hillary was a woman for a minute. Thank you, Sean.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 10:38 pm,
EGD, fair enough on the free speech. Live and let live, Cheeto stained fingers (couldn't resist for old times). Hillary is an Ice Queen which is why her husband is a chubby-chaser.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 10:51 pm,
Dorito-stained. Mind slipping, you conservative bastard? (Assuming you're conservative, if not I'm a dumbass and apologize.)
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 11:25 pm,
My fault. Must have a taste for cheese that goes crunch. Yep, pretty conservative on most topics so no need to apologize.
Mark - February 15, 2009, 11:29 pm,
EGD - You gotta be kiddin'! You didn't know WTFO was a Conservative? He just to the right of Atilla the Hun.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 11:29 pm,
We ougta' go drinkin' sometime.
Elder God Douchebag - February 15, 2009, 11:36 pm,
Mark, I woulda' figured Attila as liberal. Y'know, liberal in the sense that he had a liberal stance on raiding and boning.
Mark - February 15, 2009, 11:40 pm,
OK...I'll give you that one but from what I've read Atilla wasn't much for voting on anything.
WTFO - February 15, 2009, 11:51 pm,
Attila the Hun was a p****!
walkerofskies - February 21, 2009, 4:43 pm,
He brought down the largest empire in history with mostly
walkerofskies - February 21, 2009, 4:44 pm,
walkerofskies - February 21, 2009, 4:44 pm,
it appears we have a bug
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 5:41 pm,
The Atilla thing was a joke WoS. But as for bringing down the largest empire in history, he may have to share the limelight. It looks as though Obama's policies are about to bring down the largest/strongest govt in history.
Hector - March 31, 2009, 4:45 pm,
Best President since Bill Clinton and before BHO.
Mark - March 31, 2009, 6:36 pm,
Ah ha ha ha...Hector made a joke! You're so STFU.
EliteDoom - May 11, 2009, 9:49 pm,
Bush was and is a f***ing idiot.
WTFO - May 12, 2009, 12:21 am,
And so are you if you believe that.
Captain Obvious - May 12, 2009, 9:41 am,
Let's see... attacked the entirely wrong country, has wasted hundreds of billions of dollars blowing **** up in Iraq and never found Osama, accelerated the deregulation of the financial industry which directly lead to crashing the economy. Nice work!
WTFO - May 13, 2009, 12:01 am,
Cpt Dumbass, we attacked Afghan and Iraq for different reasons, neither was wrong. Removing a brutal dictator who killed his own people (mass graves remember?) isn't a waste of $. Clinton deregulated the banks in the 90s and Dems pushed Fannie and other
WTFO - May 13, 2009, 12:02 am,
banks to issue subprime and ARM loans to people who couldn't afford to repay them. It's obvious that you don't look for facts, you just puke forth the BS you've been fed by liberals.
a name - June 20, 2009, 4:18 am,
hey moron, by your logic we should be at war with several other countries, not just the ones with oil in them. also the economic crisis was caused by deregulation of the banks, it's obvious you just puke forth the BS you've been fed by the neoconazis.
a name - June 20, 2009, 4:18 am,
now make me a sandwich, b****!
Mark - June 20, 2009, 1:43 pm,
Dear Timmy, I got your sammich right bite me.
WTFO - June 21, 2009, 1:19 am,
a name, are you talking about the bank deregulation laws that were signed by Pres Clinton? What about the Dems pushing banks to issue subprime loans to those who can't repay, or the Dems who prop up the auto unions so they can protect their campaign
WTFO - June 21, 2009, 1:21 am,
contributions? While mistakes have occurred on both sides of the aisle, idiots like you and the Dems in charge admit no responsibility for the economic crisis they helped create. You obviously just spew the BS you've been fed from Kool-Aid guzzling, tofu-
WTFO - June 21, 2009, 1:23 am,
farting, far-left loons that lied, cheated, and scammed the Dems into the Congress and White House. So why don't you run along and play hide-and-go-f***-yourself, my dumbass liberal b****.
LOLOLOL - July 30, 2009, 8:59 pm,
D. storm was ok but this ****faced "surge" ruined everything. We should have Landed in Afganistan not Iraq and btw wh*** who Trolls For Oral, u need to open ur eyes and see that he just wasnt very good @ all and dont shout on us on the UH... INTERNETS! XD
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:20 am,
LOL+, the surge allowed us to turn the situation around and gain the upper hand. Hopefully, BHO doesn't let that slip away because he's too interested in "social justice" to give a d*** about the brave folks who gave their lives to bring freedom to Iraq..
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:21 am,
Also, we did land in Afghanistan in case you missed it. Pres Bush was very good for national security and that is evidenced by the fact that we weren't attacked for over 7 years due to his policies but you are probably to filled with BS and hate to admit
WTFO - July 31, 2009, 1:23 am,
that fact. Also, I have no need to shout (even if it was possible through typing, dumbass) since I have facts to back up my positions versus trying to insult someone with half-witted explainations of others' acronyms.
MO - July 31, 2009, 1:23 am,
Whatchu doin on here soooo late WTFO? Not normal. This is the time for levity buddy! We don't need no stinkin poli.... ummm badges? at this time...come on over to PATS!!! Let your hair down and play a little!!!!
LOLOLOL - September 2, 2009, 7:46 pm,
Don't feed the trolls... especially wh*** who Trolls For Oral
WTFO - September 3, 2009, 12:20 am,
LOL...what a pathetic little loser you are. I provide positions and support/facts to back up my a**ertions. You just engage in drive-by Timmy attacks. Are your positions so weak that they can't stand up in a discussion based in logic? Must be.