Too soon?

Creator: Merlin The Sick

Pessimist - October 21, 2008, 10:03 am,
Yes it is but it wouldn't surprise me at all
yon - October 29, 2008, 12:39 pm,
nope not to soon 7 years is not to soon. so i loled :)
thehattinninja - November 10, 2008, 11:49 pm,
it will always be too soon. remember that.
Porcelina - November 10, 2008, 11:50 pm,
It is NEVER too soon.
Scorpio7 - November 21, 2008, 5:10 pm,
It will ALWAYS be "too soon," just as it will ALWAYS be "too soon" to make "JEW & OVEN" jokes, or jokes about PEARL HARBOR.
Razor Eddie - November 21, 2008, 5:33 pm,
I don't know about you, but I make holocost and Pearl Harbor jokes all the time. Dead baby jokes too.
LogicDude - November 22, 2008, 8:49 am,
Depends on how you were affected; if you were there or knew someone who died it will always be too soon. To others it was just TV...buddy of mine died in the Pentagon attack.
Merlin The Sorry - November 30, 2008, 9:43 am,
Look, I'm not trying to offend, and it wasn't just on TV for me, my mom worked on the rescue and got injured, so yes, I was affected. But at some point, all of us need to just move on, and this'll sound bastardly, but one of the main peoples who need to g
Merlin The Sorry - November 30, 2008, 9:43 am,
--get over their **** is the Jewish people. That happened ages ago and yes, it was f***ing horrible, but eventually they have to stop dwelling in the past, and focus on more atrocities that are happening in the present. /rant
Judas - December 22, 2008, 2:35 pm, yanks can't go on getting offended forever about 9-11 jokes. Especially not thinking about all the f-up you've been bringing the world since the dawn of humanity. Get over it already.
Fatty - December 22, 2008, 3:36 pm,
"you yanks" & "dawn of humanity" Feel like revising that? By my math in 2008 America is 232 years old... way younger than most of the rest of the world.
Fatty - December 22, 2008, 3:40 pm,
edit- that's not to say the US has not been f***ing things up... but dawn of humanity?? c'mon guy, open a book.
LogicDude - December 23, 2008, 12:31 am,
And to call us "yanks" would indicate one of our cousins from across the pond...who do you think did the original f***ing up of everything Mr. "Sun Never Sets on the Empire?"
Porcelina - December 23, 2008, 1:02 am,
Merlin - December 24, 2008, 1:08 pm,
To Fatty, Shut up, we've f*** enough things up to let Judas' words slide. To LogicDude, yeah, they f***ed up to. Woo. To Judas, apparently, the other yanks can stay offended. And finally, to Porcelina, who might you be calling a douchebag?
Porcelina - December 24, 2008, 5:25 pm,
I was summoning EGD
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 25, 2008, 12:33 am,
You have to say it three times, like in that movie "Beetledouche, Beetledouche, Beetledouche!"
Elder God Douchebag - December 25, 2008, 2:13 am,
What, dammit!? This better be good, you pulled me away from doing sh**s with Shub-Niggurath.
THE guy - January 2, 2009, 6:23 pm,
I don't see why ya'll are verbally abusing the Americans, after all, they are just us brits, only an ocean away. Before you get all "flamey" on me, check your history. We invaded, killed the natives, took the land.
WhiteRaven - January 13, 2009, 5:24 am,
Being Australian, I'm just gonna LOL at this. :D
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 13, 2009, 8:55 am,
Yeah, it's not as funny as that time when Japan invaded Australia and you all speak Japanese now, oh wait you don't, why is that? Oh right, the USA didn't let it happen. Stop trashing America every chance you get; it's not like we're all against you.
LogicDude - January 13, 2009, 11:06 am,
And not as funny as the bombing in Bali where all the Aussies were killed either? Oh that's right...the terrorists who did this ONLY want to kill Americans amirite?
Arrogant Knight - January 13, 2009, 11:14 am,
Now the greybeards hate Aussies, THANKS ALOT! :( *cry*
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 13, 2009, 1:15 pm,
I *LOVE* Australians. Every Aussie I've ever met has been nice, gregarious, fun, and friendly. I was only pointing out that hating the USA and cheering the 9-11-01 attacks just because you aren't American is inane stupidity, and in any case, nobody ---
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 13, 2009, 1:17 pm,
--- is safe from these sort of terrorists, not even themselves! If you are outside the group of people they may care about, they want you dead, and if you're inside it, you might be expected to die for the cause. Darwin award of the millennium to them.
astronaut jesus - March 1, 2009, 7:42 pm,
if u dont laugh at this the terrorists win!
Lunar-Xero - March 2, 2009, 8:14 am,
What would the achievement be for?
Ted Mosby, Sex Architect! - April 21, 2009, 5:33 pm,
1. There is a 20 year rule, after 20 years it will officially be kinda funny. 2. This picture is not funny seeing how it lacks thought and is offensive. 3. Why isn't anybody concerned with the ninjas in the background?
Christos - April 21, 2009, 5:42 pm,
I imagine the achievement would be blowing up 2 f-off great big towers. I agree that we have to be able to laugh at tragedy, although if you lost someone in there it might be different.
Mr. Shiny - April 29, 2009, 3:38 am,
Hmm. Risky subject matter, and the caption could be better.
garth - June 16, 2009, 3:24 pm,
epic flamewar
HAMMERDAWN - July 14, 2009, 9:04 pm,
heres an achievement for you "Killing the f***ing a**hole who makes a lame a** joke based on a place where people died in an act of violence" EH a**HOLE?