Spread the Wealth

MiddleClass - October 24, 2008, 3:26 pm,
f***in communist wants to ruin this whole d*** country
Overlord Douchebag - October 24, 2008, 3:39 pm,
Looks like it's still troll season.
Bow Down - October 24, 2008, 3:47 pm,
to the overlord douchebag, his name says it all
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 24, 2008, 7:08 pm,
I love how people call Obama a socialist. Georgie Bush just spent a trillion dollars playing with his ***k in Iraq. What's that? It's National Socialism.
Yoda - November 16, 2008, 3:56 pm,
Playing with your ***k in Iraq isn't socialism, It's fascism.
Karl Marx - November 16, 2008, 3:59 pm,
Thou shalt not use my name in vain.
HAHA - April 12, 2009, 1:38 am,
Kiss my a**. Get a job and make your own way. Nobamma is a loser.
mw - September 1, 2009, 1:34 pm,
give according to his NEEDS!!!!! it's a socialist policy and I like. stupid rich people don't want to give up their fourth vacation house so people can eat more than one meal a day...
LogicDude - September 1, 2009, 2:07 pm,
If I work my tail off to buy 4 vacation houses why should I HAVE to give one up to feed someone TOO LAZY to do the same?
Ed-Hyde - September 1, 2009, 2:22 pm,
Well obviously LogicDude, you didn't actually work for those houses. (80+ hours a week, massive amounts of travel and heartache and blood sweat and tears). You must have inherited them, or cheated 'Da System'. You can't earn money honestly, of course.
LogicDude - September 1, 2009, 2:47 pm,
Confound you Ed-Hyde! You've exposed me for the silver spoon offspring that I really am. I'm going to have to have my Manservant Jeeves do you in...right after he brings me my kippers and toast.
Ed-Hyde - September 1, 2009, 3:47 pm,
Kippers always makes me think of dirty underwear for some reason.
WTFO - September 1, 2009, 11:58 pm,
In the US where there is as much opportunity to succeed as anywhere in the world, how pathetic is it if an able-bodied person can't get it together? Where are you going to go if you can't make something of yourself here?
Derek - October 18, 2009, 9:49 pm,
Of course, we're not only talking about "able-bodied" people, but even they can have learning difficulties, be insane, be saddled with a number of young children or other dependent relatives.
WTFO - October 18, 2009, 11:53 pm,
I never stated we should abandon those who truly need help. They are already being helped under the current system. Obama's socialist view makes it easier for able-bodied but lazy folks to suck the welfare tit even more.
Derek - October 19, 2009, 6:52 pm,
Is this not the whole point? Some 50 Million people haven't any form of health care. Some may be lazy, but that doesn't mean one should let the rest grovel the way they do now. What percentage of the military budget will this cost?
rockntractor - October 26, 2009, 12:51 am,
Hey if you have some extra money derek nobodies stopping you from helping some one in need! I could give you some websites where you can give!
Bah - October 30, 2009, 2:20 pm,
As someone who is poor (no job right now) and has no health insurance, I'd at least like the OPPORTUNITY to get rich. If I stay poor, that's MY fault. Don't reward me for contributing NOTHING. Make me earn my way and contribute to society.
WTFO - October 31, 2009, 12:00 am,
Hand ups, not hand outs. Regardless, the the govt out of the business of picking winners and losers.
TheSarge - November 21, 2009, 2:04 am,
Ugh...4 more days and I have to pay taxes again,I managed to miss most of this nonsense.