The cause of cancer.

Creator: Ryan

Shtoink - October 26, 2008, 1:11 pm,
if narutarded causes cancer then id think it wouldnt be that bad
Overlord Douchebag - October 26, 2008, 1:34 pm,
It IS bad, Shtoink. Of course, you're the kind of social reject who'd think otherwise...God, I hate you sometimes.
Shtoink - October 27, 2008, 12:36 am,
but, but, but... that doesnt look like the other picture of narutarded :( boy did she put on some weight. and i know you hate me. im working on making it ALL the time
Overlord Douchebag - October 27, 2008, 1:15 am,
Well, the way it works is like this. I hate something or someone, and I continually harass them until other people get in on it. You know, like any Overlord worth a d*** would do.
Narutarded - October 27, 2008, 3:04 am,
Shtoink, your death will be arduously slow and exquisitely painful.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 27, 2008, 3:47 am,
I think I've figured out the real secret about motifake: We're all grandiose cartoonish sup***illains. And I thought my dormant volcano headquarters was unique.
Overlord Douchebag - October 27, 2008, 10:14 am,
Everyone and their brother has a volcano headquarters these days, my friend. If you wanna be taken seriously, you need a floating sky fortress.
LogicDude - October 27, 2008, 10:31 am,
I personally prefer the Moon Base HQ. You get to wear cool clear dome helmets and bounce around without gravity! Finding a good plumber can be a b**** though...
Overlord Douchebag - October 27, 2008, 11:07 am,
That's why I went with the Floating Sky Fortress. Sure, it costs a little more, what with on-board missile defense systems, but it practically pays for itself.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 27, 2008, 5:27 pm,
Oh sure, a flying fortress is fancy and all, but once one of your rivals fires up their magno-ray or grav-beam, you're using a month's fuel just to land in time. And don't forget Professor Nunchuck's Moonatorium, d*** fool ran out of air!
Overlord Douchebag - October 27, 2008, 5:54 pm,
Preventative measures, my friend. It's just a matter of bombing all research facilities and conscripting all the scientists. Also, looting. Lots of looting, but roving death squads can handle that.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - October 27, 2008, 6:24 pm,
I wish I had never killed all of my henchman in a furious rage. When I send forth my robot minions to commit mass killings, they always try to kill lampposts and atm machines, too. I envy you your death squads.
Overlord Douchebag - October 27, 2008, 6:27 pm,
Oh, it's great. They think they have a good union, but they don't. They're basically slaves.
Lloyd - October 29, 2008, 7:37 pm,
volcanos, moons, sky fortresses, they're all a thing of the past! Real villains are living underground these days. Although it is rather difficult getting our newly created death machines out through those small passageways...
... - November 22, 2008, 3:01 pm,
This turned into the best comment thread ever!
Squad Leader #50,375 - November 28, 2008, 8:15 am,
What!? Slaves? But I thought you said... You bastard, you've not heard the end of this!
Overlord Douchebag - November 28, 2008, 11:13 am,
Yes I have. Now get back to work before I release the hounds.
CREEPER J. - April 28, 2009, 6:36 pm,