The Architectural Wonder... The Awesome Skyline Presence... The untold loss, anguish and pain...

Creator: bOB cHIN

kirkland - November 3, 2008, 8:09 am,
...The only two buildings in HISTORY to go down because of a fire. WTC 7 went down just for the hell of it.
LogicDude - November 3, 2008, 9:47 am,
Sure kirkland, the impact and explosion of 2 airliners had nothing to do with it; and you're mistaken - it's your Mom that goes down just for the hell of it.
Rofl cry babies - December 27, 2008, 10:48 am,
This **** never happened, are you f***ing stupid?
barockeva - January 13, 2009, 6:37 pm,
Not nearly as bad as all the deaths from countless other causes every year.
Pissed American Soldier - April 27, 2009, 4:08 pm,
to Barockeva: It is worse than those deaths! The people in the WTC towers were MURDERED! The people in the planes were MURDERED! They were regular people living their daily lives! Some far too young to die this way! You heartless bastard! Go to Iraq(home)
mooooooooooooooooooooooo - May 4, 2009, 1:09 am,
Civilians die all the time in military conflicts. isn't that Murder?
WTFO - May 4, 2009, 1:30 am,
There is a huge difference between civilians dying due to collateral damage and the intentional targeting of civilians. It doesn't take military experience to see the difference.
moooooooooooooooooooooooooo - May 4, 2009, 10:27 am,
don't get me wrong. I agree wholeheartedly that the WTC disaster was a heinous act against the US. but IMO there is no difference between collateral damage and intentional targeting. Innocent people still died, Based on decisions by a government that
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - May 4, 2009, 10:28 am,
They didn't necessarily support.
moooooooooooooooooooooo - May 4, 2009, 10:35 am,
Barokeva was very vague in his comments. Based on his words we can infer that he refers to the holocaust during WW2 and the genocide occurring in Africa for years. All military actions that caused the loss of civilian life. I don't condone terrorism
moooooooooooooooooooooooo - May 4, 2009, 10:38 am,
But regardless of America's intent (which I know was peaceful). Their military actions caused the terrorists to take aim at the US. I know it hurts but logically it makes sense.
moooooooooooooooooooooooo - May 4, 2009, 10:42 am,
Again. I do not support terrorist acts. But if you live in a country with an active military, then you need to be prepared for retaliation against your homeland. I do and I am. IMO it's just common sense.
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:26 am,
Moo, first I would be careful about trying to make sense of anything barokeva posts, he has proven over and over again that he is a driveby a**hat looking for attention. He tends to drop stupidity with no cause other than to stir up ****, IMO. In my
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:28 am,
experience, there is a significant difference between collateral damage and targeting civilians and I'm not alone. The Geneva Conventions agree with my a**ertion. They define the difference between lawful combatants (like me), civilians (9-11 victims) and
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:29 am,
unlawful combatants (most of the terrorists/insurgents we are fighting). BTW civilians are called non-combatants (forgot the right term for a second). The US goes above and beyond the Geneva Conv rqmts to avoid collateral damage even at the cost of losing
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:31 am,
opportunities to kill terrorists/insurgents. That is why we are not firing on mosques that the bad guys are taking cover in (per Conv rules that mosque loses its protections when used for combat purposes.) I also take issue with your a**ertion that the US
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:33 am,
civilians that were attacked were caused by our military actions around the globe. I don't buy into the "blame America first". We were attacked because the corrupt national leaders and extremist Islam teachers have kept power by suppressing their own
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:35 am,
people, exploiting them, keeping them undereducated and brainwashing them that the source of their problems are Israel and the Western culture. They've bred hate for years and this is what we get. Like you said our intentions are good, but their corrupt
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:36 am,
leadership, Imams, and media have twisted our attacks on brutal dictators to an attack on Islam. I believe that is why we are attacked.
I was only agreeing with Barokeva - May 5, 2009, 12:39 am,
I was only agreeing with Barokova's statement that there have been bigger atrocities in the past. As for the rest. Are you saying that if the US had never been involved in a military action in the muslim countries that terrorists would still have
Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - May 5, 2009, 12:39 am,
attacked the US?
mooooooooooooooooooooooooo - May 5, 2009, 12:40 am,
I mean Muslim terrorists of course
mooooooooooooooooooooo - May 5, 2009, 12:43 am,
I should have said primarily Muslim countries. And for some reason my punctuation sucks today.
HAI - May 5, 2009, 12:47 am,
HEY GUYZ!!!! I DID COMMENT #77777 !!! DO I WINS A PRIZE?!??!?!?!??!!??!?!?! g** - May 4, 2009 9:32pm, #77777 JK LOL (OR AM I?) K THX BYE
Moooooooooooooooooo - May 5, 2009, 2:40 am,
God d*** It. Now that's going to be one of my Aliases. Shouldn't of had that Eight sh** of Escorial.
Torkil The Destroyer - May 18, 2009, 12:09 pm,
Watch Zeitgeist & Zeitgeist Addendum!
Fatty - May 18, 2009, 3:02 pm,
I have to 2nd what Torkil said. WTC7 had absolutely no reason to fall. Only steel bldg in history to collapse in on itself(much like a controled demo.) from fire alone.
LogicDude - May 18, 2009, 3:13 pm,
Okay, okay OKAY! I'll 'fess up...I accidentally killed a h***er in my room in WTC7...I had to cover up my crime somehow and the other Towers collapsing just kind of came in handy - timing, ya know? And GTA is right - I DID get my money back!