Creator: Mags

Titus Pullo - January 1, 2009, 6:37 pm,
LOL! I'm going to email every person I can think of and send them the link for this and ask them to all vote 5.
pro - January 1, 2009, 7:23 pm,
You think both of them can count all the way to five?
Titus Pullo - January 1, 2009, 8:31 pm,
You're pretty funny for a pogue Remf, there are actually four of them.
WTFO - January 2, 2009, 12:53 am,
Titus, add me and you got 5, bud. Great poster, but it looks like Rosie has lost some weight.
htchtfn257873 - January 2, 2009, 4:01 pm,
Kudos, Titus! Sounds like "pro" has Motifake envy. Based on the number of cerebral posts he has left all over the Motifake site, my guess is he has a pretty significant void to fill in his life...unless he's a 10 year old. Then he has nothing but time t
Mahan - January 2, 2009, 5:59 pm,
Pro probably shares Rosie's belief that fire can't melt steel, and that guns *do* kill people by going off by themselves. A 5 has been duly voted.
Sean - January 2, 2009, 8:23 pm,
Hey that'd make a great t-shirt, which is where I saw that exact phrase, a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Wasn't all that clever then, neither.
Sean - January 2, 2009, 8:24 pm,
p.s.: where no one has gone before ... 'cept some obnoxious greasy fat guy with the lame t-shirt.
Sean - January 2, 2009, 8:28 pm,
... to to be fair to the fat bastard, O'Donnell was spelled correctly on his shirt.
pro - January 2, 2009, 8:39 pm,
"Blessed are the poor in spirit." Although one of the simpletons has dug up the word "cerebral" *and* used it in a sentence! Thanks for the compliment!
Sean - January 2, 2009, 8:46 pm,
Lookout pro, the ultra-lightweights are kinde sorta maybe trying to vaguely insinuate something unflattering that's tangentially related to ... you? Hey, a ****ting t-shirt slogan gets 'em hard. Show them somethin' shiny.
Sean - January 2, 2009, 8:49 pm,
*****ty (how embarrassing)
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 2, 2009, 9:44 pm,
I personally prefer the phrase "****ting t-shirt slogan". It's a new way of using a gerund as an adjective; it adds some dada-esque ambiguity. "They're not just ****ty t-shirt slogans, they're ****ting t-shirt slogans!"
pro - January 2, 2009, 10:24 pm,
I see many flummoxed and discombobulated redneck faces in the future of this comments page!
pro - January 2, 2009, 10:27 pm,
It just struck me that perhaps they meant "cereal posts" instead of "cerebral posts". I do indeed spend a few minutes during breakfast most mornings to comment on the state of MF.
Matters_Not - January 3, 2009, 2:48 am,
love it!!!
Elder God Douchebag - January 3, 2009, 2:55 am,
Except, well..Guns don't kill people. Death kills people. Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact. You can die from a heart attack, kidney failure, or major hemorrhage. A small piece of metal ain't the problem.
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:58 am,
Oh, there you go again, bein' all right wingy 'n stuff. My stars, there's just no cure for you people. Bye. But what the hell does Jabba the Hut (sp?) have to do with anything? Is he a lesbian too now?
Sean - January 3, 2009, 2:59 am,
previous comment not directed at Matters_Not so please don't smite me ... k?
Sean - January 3, 2009, 3:00 am,
*remove "not" -- really really don't want to be smited any time soon.
Matters_Not - January 3, 2009, 3:04 am,
just keep pounding those beers sean. it will be ok
Elder God Douchebag - January 3, 2009, 3:06 am,
Don't worry, Sean. I wouldn't smite you even if I wanted to smite you and ended up smiting you. That's just the kind of extra-dimensional being I am.
Titus Pullo - January 3, 2009, 12:23 pm,
Semi-Pro, what do rednecks have to do with this? Just because someone doesn't agree with you makes them a redneck? And all rednecks....
Titus Pullo - January 3, 2009, 12:30 pm, guns and hate everything else? Since you appear to be one of the Uber Clique it doesn't matte what I think because it'll be drowned out by the mass roar of bleating sheep. Now, where's my hooch, hound dog, and scatter gun?
Sean - January 3, 2009, 12:51 pm,
"mass roar fo the bleating sheep" ... I love that phrase. Not sarcasm. But please shoot yer hound dog ... he didn't do nothin' that a little club soda can't get out. Bye.
pro - January 3, 2009, 12:54 pm,
Like Marx, I would not belong to any clique that would have me as a member. I'm a cerebral army of one (guns are for pussies and rednecks). I'm like Jim McKay in "The Big Country". P.S. your hooch etc. are in your trailer, where you left them, silly.
Sean - January 3, 2009, 12:59 pm,
Oh yeah, well I like guns ... I just don't want anyone LIKE ME to have one. P.S. pro: If yer anything at all like Karl Marx (hygienne-wise) we wouldn't have ya.
pro - January 3, 2009, 1:32 pm,
Actually, it was his cousin, Groucho. But point taken - I will go and have a bath now. (Haven't had one since last year!)
Sean - January 3, 2009, 8:58 pm,
Poor pro, doesn't seem to know it's now 2009.
SnowshoeFan - January 5, 2009, 7:52 pm,
Pro must be warmin up to you, TitusPullo. He would not have left himself vulnerable to attack by revealing embarrassing details about his bathing habits if he didn’t somehow feel a personal connection. Look out, he may be asking you out on a cyber date
SnowshoeFan - January 5, 2009, 7:53 pm,
...soon. Should he throw a sheep at you, do NOT throw one back. It only encourages him.
Titus Pullo - January 5, 2009, 8:10 pm,
Sigh. I could only WISH someone would throw a sheep at me.
pro - January 5, 2009, 8:13 pm,
Sheep don't kill people...
pro - January 5, 2009, 8:14 pm,
"Vulnerable to attack"??? You're actually hoping I will accidentally drop my bar of soap in the men's shower, aren't you? You old romantic!
Titus Pullo - January 5, 2009, 8:14 pm,
People with sheep kill people
barockeva - January 7, 2009, 3:45 am,
Conservatives: Using the second amendment to censor people.
FrankTheDestroyer - March 13, 2009, 6:14 pm,
Motifake: Displaying views on society in a completely irrelevant and homo***ual way
Namtar - March 15, 2009, 2:52 pm,
f*** you!
WTFO - March 16, 2009, 12:54 am,
Wow, what a razor sharp wit you have there, Namtar.
no name - May 3, 2009, 2:09 pm,
Some "liberals" are against gun control and come conservatives are for it. The problems is, nether actually exist,. There are no liberal, there are no conservatives, there are only blind deaf castrated sheep.
no name - May 3, 2009, 2:11 pm,
Yes, guns don't kill people, but people use guns to kill people so maybe we should not let people who would use guns to kill people have guns.
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 9:13 pm,
Take the incident last year in a Colorado Springs church. A madman comes in and starts shooting people. A brave woman who volunteers as security for the church was carrying a firearm too. She sh** back and injured him, then he offed himself. The point is
WTFO - May 3, 2009, 9:14 pm,
gun control doesn't keep guns away from psychos. I just prevents law-abiding citizens from owning them.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 19, 2009, 10:25 pm,
Exactly; WTFO. If a criminal wants to get their hands on a gun, one way or another they will. Because they already DON'T FOLLOW existing laws; why in f*** would they follow any new ones? In the meantime the law abiding citizens have more paperwork.
Zed - August 20, 2009, 1:32 am,
Again, WTFO & Paul, you two are lumping all liberals in with the anti-gun gun control freaks. I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Proper Gun Control is holding the firearm with both hands and aiming correctly"
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 2:14 am,
Well that is true; there is the occasional pro gun control conservative and anti gun control pro Second Amendment liberal. The poster is going by the general platform of the left; though.
Paul Kondor Poduszlo - August 20, 2009, 2:15 am,
But on a totally unrelated matter I see no need to insult Jabba The Hut by comparing him to Rosie O,Donnel.
Me_ - November 25, 2009, 1:39 pm,
Guns do not kill people. Small pieces of metal going at high speeds do.
Zed - November 25, 2009, 4:55 pm,
Well, if some of the more right-wing here are right, I have to ask: if they take away my guns, do I get to use my swords, then?
stenusmc - December 1, 2009, 9:01 pm,
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
BrokenEye - November 3, 2010, 1:56 am,
Guns don't kill people. Husbands that come home early kill people.
panic8 - November 3, 2010, 6:08 am,
In Poul Anderson's novel "Earthman's Burden" is an alien race which actually uses spoons as weapons.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - November 3, 2010, 8:29 am,
"Earthman's Burden" was a collection and it was for kids.......Giant over impressionable teddy bear aliens my a**.... I lost a lot of respect for Poul when I read that book.
panic8 - November 3, 2010, 1:40 pm,
Collection yes, for kids... not really. More "Don't judge a native by its look and be careful what you teach him and how". Ewoks are another story...