Creator: Shadowsunn

Sean - November 3, 2008, 11:31 pm,
"At night, the ice weasels come." That killed me. Beautacious delivery.
Overlord Douchebag - November 3, 2008, 11:52 pm,
Matt Groening said that.
Sean - November 3, 2008, 11:57 pm,
Oh man, I hate (uncited) recycled humor. Make up your own f***in' jokes. Too hard for most, I guess. Thanks O.D. -- and way to sugar coat it for me. You are nothing if not sensitive. Bye.
shadowsunn - November 4, 2008, 12:19 am,
sorry sean did not know matt said that. probably heard it somewhere. who really cares, if you haven't heard it it's not really recycled is it. the humor and getting a laugh is what this is all about.
Sean - November 4, 2008, 12:30 am,
If it turns your crank to get someone else's laugh, that's your business, not mine.
energy - November 4, 2008, 1:00 am,
i was letting your lame posters slide, but, you wouldn't quit, so what the f***... blue on black = ****. f***ed up green font = ****. long text = ****. lame motivation = ****.
Overlord Douchebag - November 4, 2008, 1:32 am,
I saw it on some actual 'love' poster. He had two sayings on it, the other one had something to do with an elf and a machine gun. Had I not seen it, I probably wouldn't have caught this. Carry on, citizens.
Sean - November 4, 2008, 11:13 am,
"long text=****" No. In the adult world, energy, some good jokes need setups. And there is a good joke here. The rest of the poster is also nicely done -- it's just not, according to your taste. But hey, your mother told you that you are special and
Sean - November 4, 2008, 11:14 am,
-- even though she must have felt compelled to say it, meant it nonetheless. Bye.
shadowsunn - November 7, 2008, 10:15 pm,
no sean it doesn't turn my crank to get someone else's laugh, but isn't this why we make these posters?
shadowsunn - November 7, 2008, 10:16 pm,
hey energy you a** biting,ball licking, **** s******, ***k licking, little cum dumpster, why don't i send you the picture and the text i want on and you make them for me. no, then shut the f*** up!!!
Porcelina - November 8, 2008, 12:10 am,
It's really not that hard to take a picture and quote someone else. I'm finding your ignorance quiet ironic. Let's have a rule of thumb.. if it's not straight from your head.. don't post it!
knowitall - July 21, 2009, 2:09 pm,
the internet is serious f***ing business!