The lie.

Creator: Shtoink

Charles - November 12, 2008, 11:06 pm,
Um, your point?
Mr. Doo - November 13, 2008, 8:22 am,
Oh my God! He's human after all! This is such a remarkable discovery! We must tell the world right away!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 13, 2008, 11:39 am,
This is one of the dumbest posters I've seen. First, your caption is entirely too dark to read at any normal resolution. Second, how is a birth certificate a lie? Dumb.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:52 am,
First - I's dumb. Second - I'm not defending Shtoink. Third - Could he be trying (and failing) to draw your attention to the tiny date in the lower left hand corner? It looks like 11/01 to me. This only means that this isn't the original.
oh shuddup - January 25, 2009, 12:51 pm,
of course its not the original, go look for your own originial its probably all f***ed up (mine is) so if you are going to have to show it to the world, id ask for a new one too... no big deal, wheres the point here?
Mark - January 25, 2009, 1:00 pm,
My birth certificate is still the original and in good shape. The only reason it still is in good shape is because my parents took good care of it. I wasn't trying to make a point. I was just trying to understand what Shtoink was trying to point out.
know_it_all - May 19, 2009, 12:30 pm,
Obama is not a natural born US citizen. per the Constitution, on which this nation was founded, he must be impeached. the national debt went from 1 trillion on day one of his administration to 4 trillion by day 60. he is an enemy of the USA.
Shtoink - June 3, 2009, 2:02 am,
hmmm... since i use this site at work, a coworker used the same comp as me and some of the posters under my IP are actually from him before the log in thing was installed. i didnt vote for him but i still respect him for what he achieved
knowitall - July 14, 2009, 4:27 pm,
Shtoink-so you respect him for hoodwinking the people of this nation in an effort to bankrupt it? he will destroy this country, whether it's unintentional is still up for debate by those more optimistic than myself