PAUL PETERSEN A tireless advocate for child actors (Past, Present and Future)

LogicDude - November 17, 2008, 9:54 am,
AKA Paul "p***" p***sen, a tireless molester of child actors...does Michael Jackson have to pay him a Finder's Fee?
Scorpio7 - November 17, 2008, 2:17 pm,
LogicDude, I'll pay you $10,000 CASH if you can PROVE your allegations AND that you publicly ID yourself. If you decline my offer, then you are a LYING TROLL TURD.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - November 17, 2008, 2:55 pm,
Like all Donna Reed fans, I am appalled by this unwarranted slander based on the thinnest of puns. So I say: Good day to you sir!
LogicDude - November 17, 2008, 3:11 pm,
Scorpio7-1/2, I apologize if I have somehow demonized your ****-smoking Svengali-Lover. You, on the other hand can simply piss off!
Scorpio7 - November 17, 2008, 8:24 pm,
LogicDude, statements made without PROOF (such as yours) are nothing but LIES. You're still a TROLLING TURD, and lower than a Republican.
LogicDude - November 17, 2008, 8:26 pm,
Did I hurt your feelings? Is this your Mom or something? She's a very handsome woman.
Porcelina - November 17, 2008, 8:27 pm,
Maybe he has enough common sense to keep his alias? Why the f*** would you want everyone on the internet to know your real name.
LogicDude - November 17, 2008, 8:30 pm,
Porcelina...he's just so mean! Will you...hold me? Not in a raping, molesting ***ual way like Paul Petersen tried to, but in a comforting way?
Porcelina - November 17, 2008, 8:57 pm,
Aw, it's okay. He's a n00b, let him get used to the site. Of course I will! rest easy! =P
LogicDude - November 19, 2008, 11:11 pm,
I want to publicly apologize to anyone who was offended by my previous remarks, which were made in jest, and I have no proof of them, at all.
LogicDude - November 20, 2008, 7:58 am,
Ok, yet another comment name hijacker...I apologize for nothing except the justice system which failed to put this molester where he belonged.
LogicDude - November 23, 2008, 7:08 pm,
I see the ****s****** fags are hacking my good name again. As I already said, I apologize for my negative comments regarding Mr. Petersen, and I publicly retract all of them, including those made in the future by individuals pretending to be me.
LogicDude - November 24, 2008, 8:38 am,
Whatever're such a lame-ass. Go back to your closet with this child-lover you posted a pic of.