We need a leader and THIS is the best you could do?

Creator: Mark

canuck - April 6, 2009, 3:47 pm,
A devoted father who knows how to have fun with his kids? Seems better than a war-mongering, drunk driving puppet
Mark - April 6, 2009, 4:17 pm,
Canuck - You seem to be trolling my posters and that's fine but instead of just doing drive by comments, why not state your case? What do you know about BHO being a good father? I think a better camera would've picked up the white powder around his nose.
Toussaint - April 6, 2009, 5:44 pm,
Besides, a ph**o-opt chance with his kids with a phalanx of ph**ographers snapping posed sh**s to sell to women's magazines, doesn't equate with good fatherly skills.
Canuck - April 9, 2009, 12:12 am,
I have never seen a pic of GWB looking remotely human. Also your comments were based on that pic in particular. They look genuinely happy to me.
well... - April 14, 2009, 6:01 pm,
i know fatherhood and this is it, i do not agree completely with his tactics but i know America needs a president who treats the people like his family, with love and kindness, i mean look at her, she looks so happy
well... - April 14, 2009, 6:01 pm,
Mark - April 14, 2009, 8:48 pm,
Canuck - OK...BHO's a good father...I'll give you that. BHO's a good speaker (reader) I'll give you that. Now what other qualifications does he have to be president. As for GWB, the pictures I've seen of his daughters with him have all been happy ones.
Mark - April 14, 2009, 8:51 pm,
But why bother talking about GWB being a good father? Who cares? Maybe you'd like to talk about Harry Truman's parental prowess? I don't think I ever saw a picture of Margaret smiling with daddy.
Mark - April 14, 2009, 8:54 pm,
well... - Are you saying that BHO is treating me like his family? Or is treating his family like he's treating me? When do I get my Portuguese Water Dog?
WTFO - April 14, 2009, 11:51 pm,
I don't feel like I'm part of the Obama family. I feel his economic policies are screwing us.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:03 am,
Political attack poster = 1
Mark - April 15, 2009, 12:15 am,
agdaniele - Are you starting a new club?
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:31 am,
To qoute a singer... There is no monopoly in common sense - on either side of the political fence. No club, I am just tired of these.
Mark - April 15, 2009, 12:33 am,
Yeah, I read a lot of the Forum comments, and the truth is that this one isn't even mine. It belongs to the "other Mark." I just felt the need to defend it.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:41 am,
Nothing personal, Mark... just tired of it. I like and back certain aspects and policies of both parties, but I don't dislike either.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:44 am,
I enjoy trading views via comments, and learning from others... and you present yours very well. However, regardless of the picture, myth, fact or political figure being bashed in a motifake, it's just bashing... nothing more.
Mark - April 15, 2009, 12:45 am,
I know that. I'm just messing with you. You are doing the right thing. If you don't like a poster, give it a one. I vote one for tunnels, anonymous posters, and Bush Bashing posters. Just call 'em like you see 'em. That's all any one can expect.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:47 am,
Funny is funny... thought provoking is thought provoking, clever is clever. Most of these are none of the above. Activists should be active... not just post a motifake or pour some arizona iced tea off of a dock.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:50 am,
I'll admit that some make me laugh... because I'm not heart-and-soul into any candidate. I support intent, policy and results. Time makes or breaks those.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:51 am,
No worries, Mark... I can take whatever you can dish out... it's all in fun. Like I said, nothing personal meant, none taken.
Mark - April 15, 2009, 12:52 am,
I think that a lot of the political posters here tend to spur political debate and information sharing. Once in a while I read an opposing view that really is thought provoking. I frequently read references that make me look things up. I enjoy that.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 12:57 am,
I think it's time that blacks, whites, republicans, democrats, liberals, conservatives, religious and agnostic christians and muslims all find a middle ground and come together to address the real problem.... puerto ricans.
Mark - April 15, 2009, 1:03 am,
I think you might be on to something there. We need someone to hate. That's when Americans are the happiest. We were all banded together for a few days as we "hated" the pirates. Now that they're taken care of, we need someone new. But Puerto Ricans???
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 1:07 am,
I always feel safe throwing the ricans under the bus... my recent ex-girlfriend was puerto rican... they're great. Just reactionary humor.
Mark - April 15, 2009, 1:08 am,
Puerto Ricans usually have a great sense of humor...and then they cut you.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 1:10 am,
Good point, Mark.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 1:10 am,
Sharp wit, sharp knives, my girl always said.
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 1:11 am,
She told me the best puerto rican bashing jokes I ever heard. Well, they could've been directed at any race, but they were gold.
Mark - April 15, 2009, 1:12 am,
Either one can cut you down to size. I've got an early tee time in the morning. It's been fun and I'll talk to you later. Sleep tight!
agdaniele - April 15, 2009, 1:15 am,
Erecrottod - April 30, 2009, 7:31 am,
He stole the car and is going to ra** that girl. Poor America. Ciao anche a te :)
Torkil The Destroyer - May 8, 2009, 11:10 am,
How can he top GWB in f***ing up a nation? Besides USA will never change whomever they elect, just accept that it's downhill from here no matter who gets to steer the falling wreck.