This describes it best.

BuZZbomb - November 25, 2008, 11:44 pm,
INRI = I'm Nailed Right In!
john doe - December 20, 2008, 3:52 am,
i love when people hate on christinaity,just makes us more popular.lmao.keep hateing f***tards.keep us going strong.
pyrogenic - December 24, 2008, 2:33 pm,
how the hell does this makes you strong? this picture just shows that you guys worship a dead man
Flea - May 31, 2009, 2:17 am,
Inri means Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews. It is also a CD title for Psyclon Nine.
Krissie - July 22, 2009, 1:46 am,
yep, all the followers are puppets allright...
Weapon X - August 9, 2009, 8:40 pm,
LOL...I love what John Doe just said. Has anyone ever noticed how people try to convince themselves that criticism furthers their cause in some manner? Wait, it's kinda like religion isn't it?? If you believe something hard enough, it's real...right?
Weapon X - August 9, 2009, 8:43 pm,
Oh BTW, my god says that if we don't spell correctly then we go to hell. I guess I'll see ya there johnny boy. LOL!!! And I can say f***tard just fine without a ticket to this supposed "heaven" of yours, way to represent the "holier than thou."
Weapon X - August 9, 2009, 8:48 pm,
And while we're on the really does make sense that they actually believe in this hooey. I used to go to church and do alla that blind faith BS. I've been apart of what we're talking about here, so I have some insight into it. You know who
Weapon X - August 9, 2009, 8:51 pm,
else had a bunch of "disciples" and other devout followers? A fella by the name of Jim Jones. They all believed so passionately in the BS THAT guy was feeding them...they all died for their dumbassedness too. Oh yeah, we call that a cult nowadays. So
Agent K - August 9, 2009, 8:53 pm,
keep telling yourself that my hairy Canadian friend! see what i did there lol!
Weapon X - August 9, 2009, 8:55 pm,
you can go ahead and waste your life living by the rules of some musty old book that was written by who knows how many people however long ago and translated by somebody who so far as you know has no credentials whatsoever and face the same mortal fate at
Agent K - August 9, 2009, 8:58 pm,
eh my views on religion are already posted in the "I just want to clear things up.." forum topic it would take way too long to explain anyways! :)
Weapon X - August 9, 2009, 8:59 pm,
end of your existence as the rest of us "heathens" you always b**** about and try to convert to your way of thinking. And that's exactly what happens when you f***s get official political positions or vote on **** too...don't even get me started on that.
Agent K - August 9, 2009, 9:01 pm,
wow calm down buddy don't want you too have a coronary or something. o.O always amazes me that politics and religion get people so fired up.
MO - August 9, 2009, 9:09 pm,
So the only two things that will light up Weapon-x? Anything Anime and religion.
TheTrashHeap - August 9, 2009, 9:51 pm,
Just because a cult get's really really popular, does not make it any less of a cult!
LogicDude - August 10, 2009, 8:20 am,
So a poster that denounces Christians attracts comments doing the same...some of you guys are trying way too hard.
Weapon X - August 12, 2009, 9:47 pm,
Yeah, sorry about does get me fired up sometimes...I guess that's what happens when non-followers grow up in the Bible Belt...heh, my bad