One of Dr. Wily's numerous rejected Robot Master ideas.

Creator: Overlord Douchebag

Overlord Douchebag - November 30, 2008, 4:48 pm,
Ok..Not my best work.
Suh-weet - November 30, 2008, 11:48 pm,
Why the f*** is he IN the seat?
Overlord Douchebag - December 1, 2008, 12:13 am,
Because he's Driver Seat Man. Like I said, not my best work, it was a rush job.
Shelby - January 4, 2009, 9:07 pm,
Is he sitting on..... a toilet?
Elder God Douchebag - January 4, 2009, 9:29 pm,
He's -in- the seat. Somehow. Crazy Robot Masters.
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 1:00 am,
What's the matter Douchebag? You can dish it out but can't take it? I thought you claim to be tough. You truly are pathetic.
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 1:01 am,
Just a spoiled little punk. You start with the name calling and abuse your admin priviledges. We can see who the big baby is.
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 1:09 am,
DM, You are a funny dude. The serious answer to the "why can't we be friends" is this low-life has verbally attacked my kids, wife and wished for me to be killed in combat. Those who want to catch up, it's in the forum under 'cut the Pres some slack'.
CANADA - September 21, 2009, 1:26 am,
hey WTFO, why arnt you logged in, did the douchebag lock you account?
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 1:27 am,
One last question before bed for Mr. Motifake. Really? Admin for douchebag? You want him representing your site? You choice, but doesn't seem like a good idea to me to have a guy start a flame war then kick off the guy when he starts losing the battle.
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 1:29 am,
Canada, yep. EGD started to lose the insults being traded back and forth so the baby ejected me for a week. Check it out under the 'cut the Pres some slack' topic in the forum. He's just living up to the main part of his name. Take care, bud. I'll be back
CANADA - September 21, 2009, 1:45 am,
my account is probably about to get locked aswell. we can drink moose milk from the sidelines!
DreMagnum - September 21, 2009, 9:35 am,
WTFO sorry man, i had no idea what the deal was with you two.
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 11:00 pm,
Canada, I read your comments on the forum. Thanks but there was no need to stick your neck out for me. I'd hate to think that a long-held grudge between me and EGD caused another member to get banned. That said, I appreciate the support from friends and
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 11:02 pm,
even Moo+ who makes sure to point out that he "hates WTFO". That saddens me (or it would if conservatives like me had hearts). I don't hate you Moo+, just the way you attack politifakes. No worries though. To each his own.
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 11:04 pm,
DreM, There is nothing for you to be sorry for. You had nothing to do with those actions, you just witnessed them. EGD and I have a long history that has periods of flame wars and cease fires. I prefer the times when we avoid each**her but due to some of
Bartimaeus - September 21, 2009, 11:04 pm,
Ha! Dr. Wily for the win! Why is this rated so low? 5/5
WTFO2 - September 21, 2009, 11:06 pm,
his past attacks, I have no tolerance for him. I don't know if he would have been as quick with the ban if it was anyone other than me, but it looked to me that he used his priviledges to exact revenge. Oh well, I'm still here (but I miss my Peacekeeper).