Unlike the other guy.

Creator: Matters_Not

Culos - December 3, 2008, 8:59 am,
Newsflash: The Election is over and the part African-AMERICAN won, The Tejican lost. Look up your history before you write nonsense.
Overlord Douchebag - December 3, 2008, 9:13 am,
Rare is it for me to chime in with something remotely positive to say, so I apologize if any brains explode. Barack Obama is not African-American. He is simply American. Unify, people. Give me SOME challenge in taking over.
Culos - December 3, 2008, 9:18 am,
OD as you have seen I emphasized American, that's what he is to me. US history makes it clear that either all compatriots are American or none can get that title, hence the reference to Tejican...
Overlord Douchebag - December 3, 2008, 9:38 am,
Ah. I just have a distaste for all this "-American" business. Good, old-fashioned "American" works just fine. Wasn't a jab at you, my good Culos.
WTFO - December 4, 2008, 11:46 pm,
OD, I think we finally found something we agree on. I'm tired of this whole trend of X-American too. The enemies of this country don't divide us up by race or origin like we do. They want all of us dead.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - December 5, 2008, 1:43 am,
I agree. I'm an American, and while I may be other things, too, I prefer to keep my descriptive tags to a minimum.
matters not - December 5, 2008, 2:19 am,
Culos - December 5, 2008, 8:40 am,
Again, read up on history, Tejican became Tejan and later on Texan. Tejican is wat it is, North-Mexican
Matters_Not - December 6, 2008, 3:50 am,
"Culos" Please dont comment on ANY of my pages anymore. thats fine if you dont live in America and have something to say but..keep your history lessons to yourself. thank you.
TTD - June 11, 2009, 5:35 pm,
Why would a leader be better if he was raised in America? Statistically he would lightly have a higher IQ and a better education, not to talk about the way he views the rest of the world.
NOT THE POINT - August 5, 2009, 4:57 pm,
TTD it has nothing to do with brains. The fact is Obama has not proved he is a citizan of the US yet. If he was born in Hawaii than prove it. What does he have to hide?