Creator: ronsart

Toussaint - January 3, 2009, 9:49 am,
Thank you President Bush, you did your best. Texas welcomes you home.
Baron von Tofurkey - May 21, 2009, 1:39 am,
Texas? the only state worse than Jersey? You can keep him, along with your redneck racism, stupid humidity, gleeful provincial ignorance, et al. Oh, wait. You're from Texas, so I'm sorry all those words were too hard for you to understand. Suck it, TX
Lunchmeat5000 - May 21, 2009, 11:45 pm,
texas: unemployment rate is 6.7%, NJ is 8.2%, budget deficit for TX is 3.5 bil, NJ is 7 bil, foreclosure rate in TX is 1.5, NJ 3.6. Now which one is worse off?
Haarakkon - May 22, 2009, 12:46 am,
Texas is worse off - by virtue of the fact that it IS Texas.
WTFO - May 22, 2009, 12:48 am,
I'll take TX over the land of fruits and nuts (CA) anyday. At least TX isn't ripping off its citizens with a double digit income tax.
Lunchmeat5000 - May 22, 2009, 12:54 am,
If I wasn't stuck in MS, I'd move to Texas. I love it there. Al least it isn't NJ, the dingleberry of New York.
Haarakkon - May 22, 2009, 1:19 am,
The Left Coast just is what it is. And I'm sure there are wonderful folks in TX, I just wish they'd quit exporting all their a**holes.
Haarakkon - May 22, 2009, 1:22 am,
Makes the rest of us think ALL Texans are jerks, y'know?
FTACHASER357 - May 22, 2009, 8:16 am,
Welcome back home Mr. President. It was under YOUR LEADERSHIP this once great Country was not attacked again. Thank you!
Guest - June 18, 2009, 9:00 pm,
Wow, the stupidity of the uneducated and unemployed people who visit this site is amazing. We were more free under W than we will ever be under BHO, big government is never the solution, it always causes more problems...Texas is the America I wish we had
code - December 14, 2009, 4:20 am,
to haar, we are all jerks, now stay the f*** outa my country. to baron let me put this in terms you can try and understand with your third grade reading level; f*** YOU. there now do you understand?
agdaniele - December 14, 2009, 4:22 am,
to code... play nice.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - December 14, 2009, 4:27 am,
Haarakkon is the truest American patriot I have ever known. He's objective and honest. Shame on you code. You should get to know a man before you judge him.........You can go back to sodomizing your cattle now.
CANADA - December 14, 2009, 4:29 am,