Creator: Sean

mallen - January 17, 2009, 9:05 pm,
They started it.
LogicDude - January 17, 2009, 11:09 pm,
Guess it sucks for them to be on the receiving end, huh? Like Toyota: You asked for it, you got it!
WTFO - January 17, 2009, 11:28 pm,
Alright, Saddam put people into large shredders feet first. The US pours water in 3 a**holes noses and we're the bad guys? Bite me!
Sean - January 18, 2009, 1:07 am,
You haven't answered my question.
WTFO - February 20, 2009, 6:40 pm,
Wait, you want to compare Bush with Saddam Hussein? Seriously? That's how low we've gotten?
Gryphus - February 20, 2009, 6:53 pm,
No, you are the bad guys because of Guantanamo. Because of a war that was started because of oil, not agains terror. Because the CIA and others use torture and that seems ok for most Americans. Enough explanation?
Mark - February 20, 2009, 8:32 pm,
Gryphus - Have you been to Guantanamo? I'll bet not. So you're just going by what the news tells you. What oil? I wish we did get some oil. Maybe the CIA did do some torture but the didn't cut anyone's head off. We're not bad guys. Enough explanation?
HtD - February 20, 2009, 9:09 pm,
Ask Halliburton about the oil. And torture is unconstitutional no matter what is being done.
Mark - February 20, 2009, 9:53 pm,
HtD - I'm sorry...I seem to have misplaced Halliburton's phone number. Do you have it? Did you talk to Halliburton? Did Halliburton tell you they got oil? Suppose you just tell me about this oil that Halliburton got. As for torture being...
Mark - February 20, 2009, 9:55 pm,
...unconstitutional, there are numerous great leagal minds kicking that one around still. Torture isn't specifically mention. Cruel and unusual punishment are mentioned and that's what the legal eagles are arguing about. Does it apply to illegal.....
Mark - February 20, 2009, 9:58 pm,
...combatants? Some think that it doesn't...some think that it does. The thing that may be more applicable here is the Geneva Convention. The legal beagles are even dogging that as we speak. Some feel that it's outdated and no longer applies.
Mark - February 20, 2009, 10:01 pm,
Personally I think that torture is unconstitutional but compared to what the bad guys do to their prisoners, our torture is a walk in the park and I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 12:49 am,
First I'd like to say that the real WTFO has just entered this comment chain. Note the PeaceKeeper launch.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 12:52 am,
Now, only a moron believes that pouring water on some a**holes face constitutes torture. These psychos who are ready to die for jihad gave up their buddies in seconds from this treatment with no injury inflicted. That's not torture, that's awesome...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 12:54 am,
Next, how dare any dipstick state that this war was for oil. That is not what we are fighting for, if you went downrange you would be able to see that but you're just listening to the liberal idiots here who bash Bush at every turn...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 12:56 am,
It is equally ignorant to insinuate that the war was started to provide profit to Cheney through Halliburton. Liberals need to pull their heads out of their a**es and see that we have a dedicated, patient and deadly enemy in Islamic terrorists...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 12:57 am,
an enemy that is willing to sacrifice themselves and anyone in the way to kill "infidels" (that's us for those who are too thick skulled to realize it). We are in danger and your PC attitudes will cause more innocent deaths across the globe.
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 9:57 am,
There was no Al´Quaeda in Iraq, but there was oil. Richard Perle got his share, Cheney gave Halliburton the ability to control the oil business (there were several Senators who called to make an investigation about this).
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 10:01 am,
In Syria are terrorist-camps, in Libanon or elsewhere. Why not attack this countries? Or North Korea if you are searching for nukes? Because there is no oil or other valuable things. And: in Guantanamo are several hundred "innocent" (non-terrorist).
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 10:03 am,
They were tortured, like the prisoners in Abu Ghraib. So there are some terrorist out there, and that is your excuse for torture, ra** an murder? If you are the good guys, then you have to behave better then the enemy. Or you are just on the same level.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:09 pm,
First let me say that the real Mark has just re-entered this comment chain. Please note the American Eagle Avatar. Again my apologies to WTFO for accidently using his name once and "permanently" making it one of my aliases.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:13 pm,
Gryphus - Al Qaeda was having talks with the Iraqi government although no hard evidence was found that Iraq was cooperating with Al Qaeda. There was intel that suggested that Iraq had WMDs. Based on that and Iraq's know hatred of the US, I'm d*** glad...
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:16 pm,
...that we went in there. It's like a cop seeing a known drug dealer meeting with a known drug user talking on the corner. The user has money in his hand the dealer has something in his hand. Should the cop do nothing because a chemical a***ysis...
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:20 pm,
...hasn't been run on the substance in the dealer's hand? As for Richard Perle, Dich Cheney, and Halliburton. Someone always profits from war. Do you maybe want to fault Boeing, Ford, GM, US Steel, etc. for making a profit on WWII? Do you think we...
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:22 pm, in to WWII just so they could make a profit? There is oil in Syria. What make you think there isn't? As for North Korea, there might be oil there too. Technology hasn't reached that part of the world yet. Do you want the US to go charging in...
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:26 pm, North Korea? I think that just might incur the wrath of China and that's why we don't go charging in there. Now let's see...that leaves the "Innocents" at Guantanamo. Fortunately the military doesn't bear the same burden of proof in war time...
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:30 pm, our civilian authorities. Probable cause is enough to detain enemy illegal combatants without trial. Do you really thin that the US military is just charging around locking up people who pose no threat to the US? Why would we? Again, I believe...
Sean - February 21, 2009, 12:31 pm,
Alan Greenspan, Age Of Turbulence: "I'm saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: The Iraq war is largely about oil."
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:32 pm,'re right about torture being unconstitutional but I'm d*** glad that we have people who are willing to bend those rules to keep me safe and warm in my bed at night.
Sean - February 21, 2009, 12:34 pm,
And after WWII several Japanese soldiers were prosecuted for torturing U.S. servicemen by water-boarding them. The servicemen seemed to regard it as torture.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:35 pm,
Sean - That quote is inaccurate on it's face...I don't know that it's largely about oil. Alan Greenspan...hey now there's a name that makes me what to sit up and hang on his every word.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:37 pm,
It's a long known fact that torture and war crimes are determined by the victor. I never said that water boarding wasn't torture. I said I don't give a d***. Water boarding is a walk in the park compared to what has been done to the bad guy's prisoners.
Sean - February 21, 2009, 12:48 pm,
Your former chairman of the Federal Reserve did not the say the war was "for" oil, but he didn't say it by much. And WTFO said it wasn't torture and anyone who said it was was a "moron". Bye.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:57 pm,
Contrary to what many on this site believe, WTFO and I are not the same person. I believe that water boarding is torture by the strict definition of the word torture. If WTFO thinks I'm a moron for believing that, fine he's entitled to his opinion.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 12:58 pm,
Why would anyone care what Alan Greenspan says?
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 2:13 pm,
Torture ist NEVER ok, not for a civilized country. America can not be the "good guy" when they are using the methods of Nazis or terrorists. In other countries the law is the same for all. It is revealing when a so called democracy acts like a dictator.
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 2:17 pm,
2nd: when a country has nukes, but a big neighbor, America is to afraid to attack? But when a country has no nukes (cause the intel of the CIA was bull****, France, Germany and other said this before the war) and no "big brother", you can invade?
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 2:21 pm,
Last: the reason to invade Iraq was ONLY oil. Syria gives money to terrorist, North Korea has the nukes, the terrorists of 9/11 came mostly from Saudi Arabia. There would have been other countries as a more "logic" target. But some people in the
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 2:25 pm,
American administration had the power to start a war and earn a fortune. The "fight against terror" was just a alibi. And now there will be new terrorist, because of your warcrimes, torture etc. And that is a fight America could not win.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 2:42 pm,
Gryphus - I tired of arguing with you. You're entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong you are. It's not my job to educate you. I'll leave that to your liberal hand wringing professors. Go ahead and attack North Korea if you want.
Mark - February 21, 2009, 2:48 pm,
Sorry about the crack about your professors. I ahd you confused with someone else.
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 5:52 pm,
Mark - I have arguments, but I don´t see that you have any. So I don´t need "education", but perhaps you should think about your opinions. Torture and war crimes are no choice for a democracy that´s so proud about his defending of the western values.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 5:54 pm,
Mark, first I wasn't mentioning the fact that you carry WTFO in your aliases. It was an accident and we're cool. The Feb 20 @ 3:40 pm is someone ripping off my name and that is what I was referring to.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 5:56 pm,
Now, Gryphus. Your positions are the typical "blame America 1st" liberal dumb a** position. Did you have access to the intel products before the Iraqi invasion? No. So how dare you a**ume you know why we went to war or accuse the govt of sending men...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 5:59 pm,
into harms way for profit. A truly ignorant position (that applies to Greenspan if that is what he believes). Abu Ghraib was abuse not torture and those idiot Guardsmen we punished under the UCMJ as appropriate. I also firmly believe that...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:01 pm,
waterboarding is not torture. It's extremely harsh which is why it was only used on 3 individuals (very senior Al Qaida members) whose COMBINED uncomfort lasted just over 2 minutes before they started singing like canaries.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:02 pm,
As for the whole "civilized nation" argument. I personally believe that as long as we have to play by these arbitrary rules that seem to change based on what other countries (who hate the US) complain about. We are at a major disadvantage against...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:04 pm,
an enemy that is willing to behead you, your wife, your infant, and every single American or Israeli. There is no reaching an agreement with this enemy. We can only try to exterminate them like the dogs/pigs/****roaches they are.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:05 pm,
Finally, regarding our selection of one terrorist nation over others. The intel did point to Iraq as an immediate threat to the region. The UN was a limp ***k that didn't enforce it's mandates on that country so the US backed the empty words of the UN.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:08 pm,
No body in the govt leadership ever said that Saddam was working with Al Qaida. However, one of Al Qaida's top leaders was captured in Baghdad at his appartment. Iraq was a confirmed sponser of terrorism. It's a Global War on Terror even though Obama...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:09 pm,
won't utter that phrase any more. As for the other terror sponsoring countries, I'm sure we will deal with them in turn when we get another president that is smart enough to identify the threat and courageous enough to act before we lose more civilians.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:11 pm,
That's about all the typing I'm going to do to provide you the facts, Gryphus. I'm sure you'll ignore them and continue to drink your liberal brain-washing Kool Aid. Enjoy your freedom, the way Obama is going we won't have it for long in this country.
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 6:12 pm,
Is Al Quaida down? No. Is Iraq secured? No. Why? Al Quaida was not there, as any nukes or other. Different states warned the USA, but they don´t listened. Most of the non-"America above all" people (that´s most of the world) agree that the Iraq war was
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:18 pm,
You just proved the point of the Kool-Aid. BTW, I was just downrange less than a year ago working side by side with many allied nations that see the threat Iraq posed. That's why they are in the fight too. Don't presume that you speak for the world...
Porcelina - February 21, 2009, 6:19 pm,
I LOVE blueberry waffles.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:19 pm,
I'm tired of trying to educate someone who is so willfully blind of the truth. Enjoy your fantasy world where Americans cause all the evil and if we'd lay down our weapons the whole world would live in peace. Maybe you should share some of the drugs ur on
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:20 pm,
Porc! How you doin? I prefer chocolate chip waffles myself.
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 6:22 pm,
I live in a free country who didn´t need torture and a war to defend his own property. We had our terrorist here in the 70s and fought them succesfully with democratic resources. It is sad that the USA is using Nazi methods and still loses.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:25 pm,
Spare me the bull**** comparison to Nazis. Most likely, your "free" country was liberated by mine at one point in history. Also, since I've been there I can tell you we aren't losing this fight militarily. The only way this country will lose is if the...
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 6:26 pm,
Your way only creates new hate. This hate will lead to new terrorists. You could invade every country on earth and would still lose. When that´s the opinion of a "liberal dumbass", than is yours that of a fanatic Neo-Nazi!
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:28 pm,
d*** poloticians pull us away from our mission before we finish the enemy. That is what happened in Veitnam as well. Al Qaida knows this that is why they are waging a "publicity" war against us. That did result in liberals controlling the govt...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:29 pm,
so I believe they definitely won a battle, but the great thing about our system is that it will correct itself (hopefully in the next 2 elections) and it'll be back on. Again you can't say we're losing since we're not the one's hiding in caves...
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:30 pm,
without the ability to communicate or the capability to attack our enemies in their homeland. The US hasn't been attack again since 9-11. So your statement that we are losing is bull****.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:32 pm,
We left them alone and they attacked us. Their religious teachings are the source of their hate not our actions. Again spare me the Nazi argument it's complete tripe.
WTFO - February 21, 2009, 6:34 pm,
I'm done with you Timmy. If your opinions are shared by your country's leaders, then I'm sure the USA will have to come by and save your a**es when the Islamic terrorists attack you again. We're good like that. Take care.
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 6:34 pm,
Yes, the allies. There are only the Brits and the USA left. Why? Some govs backed down because their own people said no to a non-legal war of aggression. But America can do everything, it´s only for the good of the world. Pity that the world disagrees.
Gryphus - February 21, 2009, 6:42 pm,
As I said, no one needs you. There are countrys who fight terrorist without a war. Islamist tried to bomb here too, but our police caught them. On the other side: my country is frequently a negotiator in the middle east. They trust in us, not in you.
WTFO - February 22, 2009, 12:34 am,
Well Gryphus, first you forgot Australia is still in Iraq. You lied about why allied nations pulled out. It's because the Iraqi govt is standing up and they are no longer needed not because they don't believe in the cause. BTW there were 39 allies...
WTFO - February 22, 2009, 12:36 am,
standing side-by-side with USA in Iraq so your "world against the US" argument is also a lie. Please enlighten us to your shining beacon of hope that is your home country. You say they handled Islamists with out war. BTW we've disrupted a number...
WTFO - February 22, 2009, 12:38 am,
attacks since 9-11 here as well. Glad to hear the Middle East nations trust your country so much that they use you to negotiate. It's obvious by the stability of that region you're doing a bang up job *snicker*.
Porcelina - February 22, 2009, 12:11 pm,
Porcelina - February 22, 2009, 12:12 pm,
It's funny.. I was at a party till about 6AM today... or yesterday, however you want to look at it... and it really reminded me of Motifake. We were talking about political stuff that made no difference, and the topics always changed.. moti applys always
WTFO - February 23, 2009, 1:00 am,
So, Moti is just like the real world, huh? Well, with the possible exception of Cubbybear bringing all the n**** chicks to the party.
Sean - December 26, 2010, 2:20 pm,
If I may be permitted to respond to my own poster: when it's done to a masochist, ya dumbass! Or to stalebread.