...when God took my Fiancée away from me. (I was 18 then, and she was 17.) 41 years ago, that happened.

ZOMGHACKS - December 31, 2008, 5:46 pm,
Ok dude, first of all, if it was 10 years later with her you'd probably be wishing for it, 2nd of all, did you get her pregnant or are you just stupid-why the hell would you marry so young? 3rd of all-god is your alternate personality.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 1, 2009, 2:54 am,
You suck, zom.
NREEEOW - January 1, 2009, 11:34 pm,
You sir, are SO image!
Somebody - January 11, 2009, 11:14 pm,
ZOMGHACKS, You're pretty ignorant, huh? Some people mature WAY more quickly than others, so age isn't the biggest factor in deciding to get married. My husband and I got married when I was 20 and he was 21. You think 2 or 3 years makes THAT big of a diffe
Scorpio7 - January 25, 2009, 8:52 am,
ZOMGHACKS, you really should go f*** yourself with a blowtorch, a flame thrower, a Roto-Rooter and a high-speed chainsaw. You are as insensitive as a Republican.
Mark - January 25, 2009, 11:21 am,
Scorpio7 - The more of your comments I read, the more I think you need some psychological help. You have some serious ***ual issues or fantasies. Give Dr. Phil a call and get on his show. He's a sensitive Liberal Democrat. He'll be gentle with you.
Nikodemus - March 6, 2009, 3:14 pm,
Humans beings are mortal, did you know that? The only human who wouldn't leave pain behind himself in case of his/her death is a hermit. Stop blaming God for natural events.
mallen - March 20, 2009, 5:45 am,
Pity God didn't take you too, then we wouldn't have to listen to you b****.
Stitch - April 5, 2009, 5:24 pm,
there is no god.
H - May 18, 2009, 4:01 pm,
In my case, it was nearly 1,5 year ago. Anyway it's all His and what can we do about it?
Chopperliscious - May 18, 2009, 4:08 pm,
Quote from the professors Dad at the end of the movie, The Knowing, "It's not the end son". And it isn't. Simple. Death is nothing but the beginning of a whole other journey - one that we cannot even comprehend.
Melissa - May 27, 2009, 11:26 am,
Mark? Scorpio7? Both of you are f***ing stupid. Democrat and Republican aren't considered insults by people who are member's of that party. Get that through your heads. I'll be watching p***, if anyone needs me.
Cheeseman - June 1, 2009, 10:41 am,
Your fiance died because you didn't save her.
DrErnst - October 6, 2010, 10:34 am,
the short answer is our rebbellion against God, brought evil/n suffering in to the world. But he will restore everything when all has subdued to good! Then he can take away suffering! He did this while duying on the cross - he nullified our sin/debts.