Pick One Color for Your Cause Like Everybody Else. May I Suggest Packed-Fudge Brown?

Creator: WTFO

hahahaha - March 21, 2009, 4:22 am,
peanut - April 19, 2009, 3:10 am,
Seriously? This is just terrible. Turn six, please.
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 1:49 pm,
Severe homophobia is usually a sign of repressed homo***uality. People like the author of this poster hold us back as a species.
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:51 am,
There is nothing homophobic about this. It points out that little girls can't have pictures of rainbows without supporting the g** lifestyle. It pokes fun at the g**s. But that is not allowable in the PC universe or Canada apparantly. That's why dip****s
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:53 am,
try to use the tired argument of "making fun of g**s means you must secretly be g** too". Complete, bull**** like all your positions Canuck. Again, it looks like you're fishing for a date you flamer. I'm spoken for. BTW, the irony of stating my opinions
WTFO - April 20, 2009, 12:54 am,
"hold us back as a species" on a poster picking on g**s is great. Seeing as how this part of our "species" is incapable of producing the next generation so the species can continue. Thanks for the laugh Canuck, and proving again how stupid you really are.
Canuck - April 23, 2009, 12:47 am,
Dont worry wtfo i will leave you alone in your little world where you must always be right. being homophobic is no better than being a racist or a terrorist. W/O the fudge packer comment you might have been ok but this is without a doubt homophobic and
Canuck - April 23, 2009, 12:50 am,
in fact only proves how stupid you are. I no longer need to comment your ignorance speaks for itself!
LogicDude - April 23, 2009, 9:00 am,
So let me get this "straight" Canuck, Homophobe = Al Qaeda? Seriously, what the hell are you drinking way up there???
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 23, 2009, 11:29 am,
I think that Canuck is just sick of all the racist and homophobic posters that WTFO posts. It seems to me that he can't be funny without "poking" fun at one minority group or another. and the anti racist poster he did is just a lame attempt at covering
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 23, 2009, 11:37 am,
for his previous posts. and LogicDude, Canuck isn't drunk, he is just sick of posters that spread hate instead of laughs. He is not the only one. Lately there seems to be a trend on Motifake towards making the cheapest sh**s possible. I miss the days
dgbt - April 23, 2009, 11:42 am,
I found it funny. 5L
moooooooooooooooo - April 23, 2009, 11:45 am,
when 90% of posters were truly funny or at least had a n**** chick in them. Now everything seems to be about Obama, The US Military or f***ing tunnels. What happened to the funny?
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - April 23, 2009, 1:37 pm,
I take it back. My comments about racism should not be directed at WTFO. they should have been directed at a lot of recent poster's. Racism isn't funny. What happened to the funny?
LogicDude - April 23, 2009, 1:48 pm,
We actually just had a discussion in the Forum on that very topic. Racism, not the funny. In any event...a lot of the posts here are anonymous drive-bys it seems. You've gotta dig through the coal to get to the diamonds!
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 12:57 am,
Let's see, first dgbt, thanks for the compliment. LogicDude, logical points as always (what else should I expect). mooo, thanks first for the retraction on calling me a racist. My posters contain neither racism or homophobia. As far as your complaint
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 12:59 am,
about the lack of "funny", there are many kinds of posters here (ironic, demotivational, humor, political, dark, cute, ***bs, etc). You have freedom of choice on what you wish to view. I'm not forcing you to look, examine, evaluate or comment on mine.
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:01 am,
As for my new favorite player, Canuck. You opened the door to this with ignorant attacks and now you want to take your ball and go home? In this poster first you called me a closet g** and now you think I'm homophobic? Make up your mind or at least pick 1
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:02 am,
ignorant attack and stick with it. Homophobia means having a fear of g**s. I have no fear of them and don't care what they do in private. I poke fun at a lot of people and don't give a d*** about political correctness. I think Carlos Mencia said it best
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:03 am,
about g**s not having a sense of humor, "if you can take a ***k, you can take a joke".
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:08 am,
As for your a**ertion that I "must always be right" you are mistaken (again). I am open to other views and enjoy good debates and discussions. You have shown an inability for any of that. All you do is attack without basis. I provide facts, evidence and
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:13 am,
support for my positions and beliefs. I've attempted to get you to provide some proof and you've shown zero logic or rational thought. You just called me names and tried to impugn me, so I responded in kind. In summation, stay off my radar, idiot.
HtD - April 24, 2009, 1:15 am,
Gah, did you really just quote Carlos Mencia? He's the absolute worst.
WTFO - April 24, 2009, 1:31 am,
It's a funny line, though.
Canuck - April 24, 2009, 4:40 pm,
ooh ooh im on your radar oh no ya better do something. here i am dancing all over your radar whatcha gonna do. get over it. almost everything you post is an invitation to argument. i guess theres nobody left in the real world who wants to hear you talk.
WTFO - April 25, 2009, 1:36 am,
You really are a ***k, aren't you. For intelligent people, my posts are an invite to discussions and debates. To morons like you they invite arguments. Don't pretend to a**ume anything about me you little prick. Go hump somebody else's leg ya mutt.
WTFO - April 25, 2009, 1:57 am,
I forgot to look. Did you provide any proof or support for your positions or a**ertions? No? Nothing yet, huh? Well then, STFU!
Canuck - April 26, 2009, 11:55 pm,
The term homophobic is widely accepted as meaning "hates g**s". Using derogatory terms like fudge packer shows that you do hate g**s. You are a homophobe. You posted a homophobic poster proving my position for me.
Canuck - April 26, 2009, 11:58 pm,
This one is not political so you cant hide behind opinion or use political jargon to bore us to death. You are a hateful little man who needs to be put in his place from time to time.
WTFO - April 27, 2009, 11:50 pm,
Don't they have dictionaries in Canada? Look up the word moron. You are not smarter than Noah Webster so don't try to create new meanings for words. Again, I don't hate g**s, and using expressive language that accurately describes their *** practices
WTFO - April 27, 2009, 11:52 pm,
doesn't equate to hate. If I bore you, then move on ya frozen frog. I don't hate anyone personnally unless I know them and they deserve it (not even you, dip****). Also, you'll never be man enough to put me in my place. Take your political correctness
WTFO - April 27, 2009, 11:52 pm,
and you opinions and jam them up your a**.
mooooooooooooooo - April 28, 2009, 12:05 am,
Don't most causes use more than one colour? I'm not gonna criticize this poster and call it homophobic. I'm gonna criticize it based on the simple fact that it doesn't make any sense I am aware that bre*** cancer awareness uses pink and heart disease uses
mooooooooooooooooooo - April 28, 2009, 12:06 am,
red. but there are hundreds of causes they can't all have picked one colour. Oh, and it's kinda g** bashing don't you think?
WTFO - April 28, 2009, 1:14 am,
Most causes I've seen use one color. I don't feel it's g** bashing versus poking fun at their greedy choice of the rainbow as the symbol of their cause. Little girls can't put a rainbow sticker on their bikes without it being an endorsement of g**s.
WTFO - April 28, 2009, 1:15 am,
That's not right. It is also a poke in the eye to the pathetic culture of political correctness. Ooo, you can't poke fun at them, that's not fair. That's BS. Political Correctness should be illegal under the ra** statutes cause we're all getting it jammed
WTFO - April 28, 2009, 1:15 am,
up our a**ses.
moooooooooooooooooooooo - April 28, 2009, 1:17 am,
I don't think anyone (except maybe you) would see a rainbow on a girls bike as endorsing g**s. and the fudge packing comment is clearly g** bashing.
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 2:08 am,
Aww, did the fudge packing comment offend you? You must be too thenthitive.
Canuck - April 30, 2009, 1:13 pm,
There is a difference between political correctness and mature behavior. You blame 1 when you can't excuse the lack of the other. Obviously believing that little girls can't have rainbows on their bikes proves who is too sensitive. Get over it!
WTFO - April 30, 2009, 5:42 pm,
Wow, an actual post that has a position and not an attack. I'm impressed. Let's see if you can keep it up.
Brown Rainbow - May 4, 2009, 10:18 pm,
mix all the colors of the rainbow together and you DO get fudge packed brown.
WTFO - May 5, 2009, 12:17 am,
Now that is a funny comment! Well put and quite accurate, BR.
Sean - May 5, 2009, 12:26 am,
Funny? Debatable. "Yeahs" have the upper hand. But chromatographically accurate? Absotively, posolutely ... not. You get white ... well white light, to be more exactamundo. (Flanders and Fonzie -- stop me before I Jimmy Walker us all to hell).
martianman - May 18, 2009, 8:38 pm,
He wasn't speaking chromatically. He was obviously talking in terms of mixing pigments.
mrbombastic - September 8, 2009, 3:56 pm,
Hey Canuck, I didn't know it was so easy for you to type with a ***k in each hand. Sit the hell down and go to a different poster if you don't like it. I have several g** friends, and none of them are ejecting as much P/C bull**** as you are.
manicbranic - October 13, 2009, 3:08 pm,
Did I really see Canuck demand maturity from Motifake? Lemme guess. Quebecois?
WTFO - October 14, 2009, 12:04 am,
MB, for your awareness Canuck is now TheTrashHeap, so you can make your a**essment from his current comments.
shigran - January 20, 2010, 7:03 pm,
This's... not worth the 10 seconds it took me to say something about it.