Because Black Folks Needed A Reason To Be Proud Of America Again.

Creator: Matters_Not

Scorpio7 - December 26, 2008, 9:28 am,
To quote Johnny Carson (1925-2005): "Starting January 20th, everything wrong with this country becomes YOUR fault." (Spoken to Ronald Reagan)
WTFO - December 26, 2008, 1:02 pm,
Excellent paraphrase from Michelle Obama, MN.
Matters_Not - December 27, 2008, 6:51 am,
im not gonna lie.......i was pretty pissed when she said that.
WTFO - December 27, 2008, 10:34 pm,
I was extremely pissed when she said it. I guess that comes from attending an anti-US, anti-white church for 20 years.
Elder God Douchebag - December 27, 2008, 11:42 pm,
You missed (ignored?) my pointing out that he left that church, WTFO.
WTFO - December 28, 2008, 12:35 am,
I didn't miss anything. The fact that he left the church when it put his presidential aspirations in jeopardy doesn't excuse the fact that he sat through that vile hate speech of Rev Wright for 20 years.
Elder God Douchebag - December 28, 2008, 1:14 am,
He left -after- the good -snicker- Reverend said the **** he did. Of course, everyone afraid of the black man plastered ph**os of him with Wright before the statements were made. To another point, the guy's half-white. Get yourself a glass stomach, WTFO,
Elder God Douchebag, cont'd - December 28, 2008, 1:15 am,
so you can see where you're going, with your head so far up your a** and all.
Matters_Not - December 28, 2008, 2:55 am,
ok just to get my facts strait. Elder god DB....are you the same person as overlord DB? cause i noticed in a comment you said you changed it. but im not sure cause of name theifs.
.... - December 28, 2008, 2:58 am,
and to be fair.....i gotta say i agree with WTFO since B.O. was all about the rev. before he ent off the deepend. but thats just what i read in more than 1 news source.....your thoughts please
Elder God Douchebag - December 28, 2008, 11:04 am,
Yes, I was Overlord DB. Also, I'd like to give anyone who thinks WTFO knows jack **** about anything a coupon for a free glass stomach.
WTFO - December 29, 2008, 1:57 am,
EGD (formerly ODB, formerly any other random dumbass), Rev Wright made those statements while B.O. was a church member not after he ran for Pres. Once again you don't know the facts surrounding the topic.
WTFO - December 29, 2008, 1:58 am, for you pathetic insults (because those who don't have a defendable position just blindly attack), my eyes are wide open. Of course, since you are so busy s****** B.O.'s ***k all you can see is his pubes.
WTFO - December 29, 2008, 2:02 am,
...I know a lot about National Security because I've dedicated 16+ years and counting of my life to it. B.O. has spent his life serving himself, I can only a**ume you are the same way EGD. Another self-entitled a**hat.
Sean - December 29, 2008, 2:07 am,
Attention new guys: Elder God Douchebag never name jacked or switched monikers without notice. Those of us who have been around for a while (and therefore have lacked lives the longest) know that. For one reason or another, He felt the need to mingle wi
Sean - December 29, 2008, 2:08 am,
--with the mortals while in cognito, you dig? Hope that helps. Spread the love.
Elder God Douchebag - December 29, 2008, 2:17 am,
Well, WTFO, I give a ****. Tell me more. Honestly. I'm not just being sarcastic, because you're not the biggest idiot I've ever met. Really!
Matters_Not - December 29, 2008, 4:07 am,
c'mon peeps. lets stick to the topic here. EGDB i understand you and sean have been at this site longer than most of us and thats why we respect your opinion but cheap sh**s dont get anywhere. i learned that the hard way with sean.
.... - December 29, 2008, 4:09 am,
i admit i have room to improove in that area aswell. so lets make the attempt.
Sean - December 29, 2008, 6:48 pm,
Hey thanks, Matters_Not even if you may have quite cleverly implied that I take the cheapest of cheap sh**s -- though I did apologise for that. Generally speaking I do agree with your point about cheapsh**s but only up to the point where it does not brin
Sean - December 29, 2008, 6:48 pm,
--bring me into any kind of blasphamous stance with respect to a certain Elder God who tends the make the God of the Old Testament look like Cathy Lee Gifford (temperamentally speaking, of course).
Matters_Not - December 30, 2008, 1:41 am,
sorry sean. LOL i couldnt resist. after all, this is motifake. ive taken the advise to chill out a bit on my ranting. but im still gonna make my cheap sh** posters though. lol. me and the elder god dont always agree, but thats the great part about site
.... - December 30, 2008, 1:44 am,
...sites like this one. we can all mock each**her and pretend we have lives. and now best of all we can see ***bies. thanks motifake!!!
Sean - December 30, 2008, 2:09 am,
I kinda think anything goes, including cheapsh**s, as long as there is a genuine attempt to be funny. Sure, if something's racist, ***ist or homophobic then funny may not be such a saving grace, but the attempt being made still counts for something. So
Sean - December 30, 2008, 2:09 am,
--now that your soul, or what's left of it, belongs to Elder God Douchebag, tell us, does it feel any different? Didn't think so. Bye.
Matters_Not - December 30, 2008, 2:18 am,
HEY EVERYONE!!! Seans drunk again!
Sean - December 30, 2008, 2:26 am,
sadly, no. tattletail.
Matters_Not - December 30, 2008, 2:27 am,
WTFO - December 31, 2008, 11:47 pm,
I don't think there's much more I can add to the last few posts. I agree completely. Let's go get some beer & whiskey.