Epic Hero

Creator: spitfire111

WTFO - December 29, 2008, 1:44 am,
You are an ignorant piece of trash. Saddam and his psycho sons tortured and brutally murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people, supported terrorists bombing Israel, and attacked his neighbors. An "Epic Hero" is a President with the courage to remov
WTFO - December 29, 2008, 1:45 am,
...remove that dictator when the United Nations didn't have the testicular fortitude to enforce their own mandates against Iraq.
Sean - December 29, 2008, 1:55 am,
Well put, as usual WTFO. I mean HONESTLY, whatever did Donald Rumsfeld see in that brute anyway?
WTFO - December 29, 2008, 2:05 am,
Sean, I a**ume you are referring to the 80s. Unfortunately, the US had to support Saddam when he was at war with Iran. Saddam was at that time the lesser of two evils. Happens all the time, we help someone out and they turn on us. There's gratitude for ya
Sean - December 29, 2008, 2:12 am,
Hey I get "realpolitiks" (can you even pluralize that?), but c'mon ... how did he turn on you? And what did he have to be grateful for in the first place? Did you guys actually support his murderous regime in some fashion? Or was it the grooming tips?
Sean - December 29, 2008, 2:13 am,
--CIA give him a little help with that fabuous 'stach?
Matters_Not - December 29, 2008, 4:21 am,
im not sure why you people insist on glorifying this dumbass. but then again you people also belive we came here for oil and to ra** and pillage and so on and so forth. "evil bush" bad man!...bad man! " i know....i'll throw my shoe at him to show my rage
.... - December 29, 2008, 4:23 am,
i say "came here" cause i still aint left. soon though. very soon.
LogicDude - December 29, 2008, 2:18 pm,
You will always have a vocal minority to trash the good you've done for the majority. I think the Iraqis are handling this guy very well...very well indeed!
Kspace - December 29, 2008, 3:39 pm,
What good has the Bush***o done in Iraq, exactly? Creating a civil war? Turning it into a terrorist recruiting ground? Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians? Destroying lives and livelihoods for an entire nation? Bush had a better plan
Kspace - December 29, 2008, 3:41 pm,
Bush had a better plan for getting out of Vietnam. All he did in Iraq was try and impress his daddy and make money for his Oil Tycoon corporate friends.
LogicDude - December 29, 2008, 4:06 pm,
Read up on the oppression that Saddam and his sons held the Iraqi people under. They killed and tortured way more of their OWN people in a year or so than we could in 10.
spitfire111 - December 29, 2008, 9:30 pm,
WTFO, we all know that saddam is suck but at least he didn't let his nation fall to piece like right know. North Korea is worst than Iraq but I don't see Mr. Bush order a massive invasion plan to stop Kim Jong Il. Try to be more open minded WTFO..
agdaniele - December 29, 2008, 9:56 pm,
"My Troops Went To Iraq, And All I Got Was This Lousy Shoe"
Bob - December 30, 2008, 1:40 am,
Logicdude, under Saddam's regime, the Iraqi people may have been getting tortured and killed, but at least they knew who it was coming from and when. Now it could come from anywhere, any time. Saddam may have been a ***k but he kept the peace. And f*** Is
LogicDude - December 30, 2008, 9:54 am,
The vast majority of the Iraqi people now have peaceful lives. It's mostly in the big cities where the bombs are going off that they have issues still. Hitler kept the peace in Nazi Germany too...if you b****ed there you got shipped of to a camp to die. I
LogicDude - December 30, 2008, 9:56 am,
*I think most Germans have been much happier since he was killed too. And a LOT of the **** happening in Iraq is revenge killing or collateral damage from poorly-aimed sh**s at the US troops. Using your argument we would still be flying the Union Jack and
LogicDude - December 30, 2008, 9:56 am,
*not the US flag.
spitfire111 - December 30, 2008, 10:34 am,
wow, from Muntadatar Al Zaidi in Iraq to Nazi Germany, how far can this go...
Anonymous - December 30, 2008, 4:54 pm,
Just remember, if this guy had tried this when Sadaam was hosting some visiting politician, he'd be dead before the second shoe hit the floor and his testicles would be door knockers on one of Sadaam's many palaces.
Sean - December 30, 2008, 4:55 pm,
... that raises a question: just how many testicles does that shoe-chucker have? (hey, you brought it up ...)
WTFO - December 30, 2008, 10:32 pm,
Wow, I make a couple statements of fact and look what happens. Kspace was handled well by LogicDude. Bob, your position is Saddam was good because Iraqis knew who was going to kill them? Really dumb position.
WTFO - December 30, 2008, 10:34 pm,
Spitfire, North Korea is dangerous in part because Bill Clinton gave them nuclear power and trusted Kim Jong Il that he wouldn't make weapons. Why don't you check your facts instead of trying to blame Bush for everything.
WTFO - December 30, 2008, 10:37 pm,
Come to think of it, Kspace the terrorists have killed the innocent Iraqis not Bush, the majority of Iraq is now liberated from a psych**ic dictator and have held free elections. Finally, your a**ertion that this war was for oil or the elder Bush Presiden
WTFO - December 30, 2008, 10:39 pm,
...President shows your true ignorance of the topic. Look at the people on this website defending the war. Most of them are military. We are the ones risking our a**es for this war and we know why we are there. We don't like being away from our families a
WTFO - December 30, 2008, 10:40 pm,
...and risking our lives but we know its better than waiting for them to attack us in the U.S. again.
Sean - December 30, 2008, 11:25 pm,
How subtlely you play the Combat Card: "Unless you've been to The ****, you don't know **** about **** ... so shut yer cake-hole, ****face." But Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice combined, all have exactly the same amount of combat experience as I do -- zi
Sean - December 30, 2008, 11:25 pm,
-- zilch. So I guess they don't know **** about **** either, eh? And what does being on the ground tell you about the big picture? Geopolitics, 'n ****? Don't most of you G.I.'s still believe, contrary to what Bush himself has said publically, that Sa
Sean - December 30, 2008, 11:25 pm,
--Saddam was involved in 911? I mean you just wrote the words "... attack us in the U.S. again ..." while blogging about the war in Iraq. You may need to cling to such spurious justifications to get through the night, but on this site, you don't have to
Sean - December 30, 2008, 11:26 pm,
--be in the **** to call someone on their Bull****.
spitfire111 - December 30, 2008, 11:43 pm,
WTFO, I'm don't blame you from being on the battlefield ground. It's your job and duty to your country. What I'm trying to say is why Mr bush specifically want to "help" the middle east country and "democratize" them while there are other unsolved issue
spitfire111 - December 30, 2008, 11:45 pm,
* like the legacy of Bill Clinton in North Korea and the obvious constant turbulence in The Africa's countries?
Sean - December 31, 2008, 12:53 am,
Hey WTFO, how long before you play the Equivocation Card? You know, where you get all huffy and claim that those who criticize "the war" are really ****ting on the good folks who got sent there to fight it? (Thereby confusing/conflating the warrior with
Sean - December 31, 2008, 12:54 am,
--the war.) Can't be long now before we see that one, eh?
Matters_Not - December 31, 2008, 3:04 am,
sean: i have seen it first hand. im lucky ive never been spit on like my buddy who i was stationed in korea with was. he got back in late 2004 from the **** hole im currently in right now.
.... - December 31, 2008, 3:06 am,
one individual decided to show his disgust with the war by taking it out on a soldier. and thats one of many encounters i have personaly been whitness to. also....
.... - December 31, 2008, 3:13 am,
when i was stationed at NTC "FT. Irwin CA" I was on a funeral detail for a SSG who was killed in 2005. upon honors the spouse of the SSG expressed her anger towards our group in pretty awfull way
.... - December 31, 2008, 3:15 am,
so sean it does happen. lets move away from from this topic. its not something any of us should be dwelling on.
Sean - December 31, 2008, 3:20 am,
I don't doubt a word of that. The warrior is not the war. f*** anyone who can't keep that straight in their heads. Too dumb to go on breathing, if you ask me. But some who take issue with "the war" sincerely believe it to be a misuse of the best Ameri
sean - December 31, 2008, 3:20 am,
--America has to offer.
Sean - December 31, 2008, 3:22 am,
Sorry ... moving on. Bye.
Sean - December 31, 2008, 3:23 am,
And the the shoe tossing **** shown here is not a hero ... just another criminal committing an a**ault with a weapon, or two.
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 7:34 am,
Ok sean, you got your point, I got my point. I respect that The issues has it's good and bad side. Let's all end this right now , deal?
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 7:37 am,
corection: I respect that. The issues has it's good and bad side. (forgot the dot after y point, don't want any misunderstanding)
Sean - December 31, 2008, 3:34 pm,
Agreed man. Now make with the funny posters, cuz they ain't gonna make themselves. Bye. P.S.: what's one of your favorites on this site? Two of my favourites are RETARDS (the two owls one, and OH Hi (the beetle on the stem of something or other).
spitfire111 - December 31, 2008, 6:36 pm,
Thanks man. I have make a new one cal Spiderpig. Hope you like it. My favourite huh, that is a tough one. Maybe any of "The Joker " and "Pimp Joke"..
WTFO - December 31, 2008, 11:25 pm,
Glad to see peace prevailed on this chain. To be clear, I never a**ume that you have to be in the **** to know ****. We just get a different perspective on the situation cause we don't view it through the tinted goggles of the media.
WTFO - December 31, 2008, 11:27 pm,
Also, I don't believe that just because you are against the war, you're against the warriors. However, it damages the morale of all troops when the media and our incoming Commander in Chief say that we bleed and die for a lie, or revenge for Daddy, or for
WTFO - December 31, 2008, 11:28 pm,
...oil, because none of that crap is true. Saddam had bio and chem weapons that he used on his people and the world's intel stated the same facts we did regarding WMD. What he did with them (destroyed, buried, or sent across the border) I don't know.
WTFO - December 31, 2008, 11:30 pm,
Regardless, thanks to all on this chain for respectful debate and attack positions versus each other.
spitfire111 - January 1, 2009, 4:09 am,
Thanks WTFO for that. I'm sorry if I let your morale down, never meant to do that. You are an understanding person after all...
WTFO - January 2, 2009, 12:59 am,
Thanks, my morale is fine. I worry about the younger troops, though. I'm good with agreeing to disagree.
ranger - July 25, 2009, 7:52 pm,
George Bush...the guy that freed a country that let this disp**** get away with it with out being executed