Remember 9/11 and the dance of joy you did in the street? Still feel like dancing?

Creator: Titus Pullo

Kspace - January 3, 2009, 8:26 pm,
Truly f***ing tasteless. YOU are celebrating the death of innocent men, women and children, because they are Palestinian? You're as f***ing disgusting as the terrorists who killed Americans.
Toussaint - January 3, 2009, 8:43 pm,
There is a rank due to Isreal among nations which will be withheld, if not absolutely lost, by the reputation of weakness. If they desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of their prosperity, it must be known that they are at all time
Titus Pullo - January 3, 2009, 8:46 pm,
I'm not celebrating anything. Yet. Unless I'm misremembering, those same Palestinians elected Hamas to be their goverment. What comes around, goes around.
agdaniele - January 3, 2009, 8:49 pm,
They do preach "Live by the sword, die by the sword" - How about instead of all this, we all denounce the current religions?
Sean - January 3, 2009, 8:53 pm,
Uhm, Karma/Payback is: "What goes around, comes around." But "What comes around, goes around." is ... s**ts. Hope that helps. Carry on, chums.
LogicDude - January 3, 2009, 9:25 pm,
Seems like they bit off more than they can chew and now they want to cry to everyone to get the Israelis to back off. Like Toyota: they asked for it, they got it!
Kspace - January 3, 2009, 9:27 pm,
To follow that logic, Americans deserve the economic ruin and global insecurity that electing George Bush twice brought about. They deserve to have had 9-11 happen, as Bush did nothing to prevent it, despite repeated warnings.
Sean - January 3, 2009, 9:33 pm,
That 9-11 comment is about as ugly as it gets, man. Shame.
Kspace - January 3, 2009, 9:56 pm,
Ugly is bombing a civilian population in retaliation for the actions of terrorists. Especially when that civilian population are essentially prisoners in a large military blockaded ghetto. This is Warsaw under the Nazis all over again.
pro - January 3, 2009, 10:26 pm,
Your comparison with Warsaw shows your ignorance and bias. Hamas refused to extend the cease-fire and started shooting missiles at Israel again. They knew full well what would happen - they *counted* on it, in hopes of making political gains. Their cold c
pro - January 3, 2009, 10:28 pm,
...cynicism is truly spine-chilling. They have a lot to answer for. But by all means, go ahead and wear your Che t-shirt and shout your mindless slogans.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 12:18 am,
Amen, pro and Titus. The truly psych**ic ones in this situation is Hamas who attack Israel and hide among women, children inside of residential areas, schools, mosques and hospitals.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 12:19 am,
...while the collatoral damage is regretable, it is caused directly by Hamas. Go Israel, do what it takes to defend your nation.
Elder God Douchebag - January 4, 2009, 12:22 am,
Well, I'll be d***ed. We agree on something. Will wonders never cease.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 12:26 am,
I never said it wasn't possible to agree. Especially if we take the time to talk issues instead trade insults.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 12:28 am,
As for KSpace, Bush had 8 months to react to a situation that was ignored by Clinton for 5+ years. Bush's first 8 months were spent undoing all the BS policies Clinton put in place in his last 2 months.
Elder God Douchebag - January 4, 2009, 12:28 am,
The whole "Socialism, Socialism, Socialism" thing was getting old is all. Besides, and I've said this before, the country couldn't become Socialist even if Obama wanted it to. So..Let's just go ahead and leave that be.
hmmm? - January 4, 2009, 12:36 am,
So palestinians have the right to launch rockets at innocent Israelies all day long, but its not their fault hen they hide terrorists in civilian areas?
LogicDude - January 4, 2009, 12:39 am,
Not according to SpaceKase. And the Israelis have been pretty nice about the whole thing...they could have not carefully targeted with PGMs and could have just bombed everything!
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 12:47 am,
For the civilians, PGMs are Precision Guided Munitions.
Dustin Marthington - January 4, 2009, 1:28 am,
f*** sake, i take a bong rip and theres 5 times the comments... btw, hilarious!
Sean - January 4, 2009, 1:33 am,
Uhm WTFO ... the 8 months verses five years thingy was goin' just fine till you strayed into major Biasville there with the superfluous remark: "Bush's first 8 months were spent undoing all the BS policies Clinton put in place in his last 2 months." Sure
Sean - January 4, 2009, 1:34 am,
--I do know what you're getting at, but who in their right mind would blame Bush for not being completely up to speed on everything given the newness of his adiministration? I sure as hell don't blame his administration for 911, and you know I'm no fan o
Sean - January 4, 2009, 1:35 am,
--of his.
Sean - January 4, 2009, 1:35 am,
p.s.: Kspace seems to have no right mind.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 1:38 am,
I agree with you, Sean. There were some failures that happened during Bush's 8 months. However, there really wasn't enough intel to stop the attacks at that point.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 1:40 am,
I respect your opinions and I know that you aren't a blame Bush for everything kind of guy. I was trying to point out to KS (who doesn't have a right mind) that Clinton failed horribly in respect to the building terrorist threats.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 1:42 am,
Truly, the only people to "blame" for that day are those psych**ic bastards who planned and executed the attacks. So I say we keep bombing them and their friends on their land/sand so they don't have time to travel to our shores again.
WTFO - January 4, 2009, 1:43 am,
Can I get a OO-RAH?
Sean - January 4, 2009, 1:43 am,
8 months is but a heartbeat for a new administration, ANY andministration ... * evil smirk appears, raises left eyebrow hoping to resemble John Belushi -- and succeeds * wouldn't ... you ... agree, hmm?
LogicDude - January 4, 2009, 1:49 am,
WTFO...I'm retired Army...I'll give it a HOOAH!
Sean - January 4, 2009, 1:56 am,
I don't mean to leave you hanging man, but I'm a real purist at heart: only real soldiers (like you) get to talk like real soldiers. My country rejected my application to serve ... something about "standards" and "qualifications". Bull**** if you ask me
Sean - January 4, 2009, 1:56 am,
--. And by way of full disclosure: that was 12 years ago and it was for the J.A.G. Yeah, we Canucks have one of those too. Can't keep lawyers away from any curfuffle, don't ya know? Take it easy.
Sean - January 4, 2009, 2:04 am,
Holy crap! LD how old are you ... ? I'm only asking because I have made some changes to my stock portfolio recently. I am now invested heavily in a company that holds the patent and licencing rights to a little product known as calimine lotion (works won
Sean - January 4, 2009, 2:04 am,
--wonders on any sort of skin irritation). Let's just say that your longevity is important to both of us. So ... Live Long, So I May Prosper. Bye.
LogicDude - January 4, 2009, 2:10 am,
Hey Sean...I'm 44. So are you really a lawyer? If so, can you do all the ubercool stuff Cdr Rabb from "JAG" can? You know: Navy SEAL/F-14 Pilot/Astronaut, but all-in-one?
LogicDude - January 4, 2009, 2:12 am,
And constantly putting a pox on me won't help your stock; I'm old school...I take an oatmeal bath. What doesn't come off then gets large-grit sand paper.
Sean - January 4, 2009, 2:16 am,
Yes, absolutely ... now if you don't mind, I have to go to wikipedia to look all that stuff up. I mean, I sorts know what an Astronaut is already, so it won't take long. Bye. Note to self: look up habeas corpus (sp?) while yer at it.
Sean - January 4, 2009, 2:19 am,
Wilford Brimley ... he wins this round. Bastard. But I hear he has diabetes ....
Scorpio7 - January 4, 2009, 8:04 am,
HISTORICAL FACT: More wars have been fought and more lives have been lost due to religious ideological differences, than for any other reason. If religions were eliminated, the reason for most wars would be eliminated, also.
THeDRiZZLe - January 4, 2009, 3:54 pm,
haha....karmas a b****! kudos!
oh shuddup - January 5, 2009, 8:59 am,
karma aint hurt one bit, i goddam rejoiced when the buildings collapsed. we all did at the offie, f*** america and jews. pity that hamas isnt too savy on teh brain fuctions...
Elder God Douchebag - January 5, 2009, 9:53 am,
Obvious troll is obvious. Run on back to /b/, now, kiddo.
KDP3 - January 7, 2009, 2:37 pm,
I LOVE IT!! 5 lions/monkeys
barockeva - January 8, 2009, 12:57 am,
The US support of Israel, because murdering children is cool!
WTFO - January 8, 2009, 1:02 am,
Right, Hamas murdering Israeli children through blind missile attacks and suicide bombers is okay. Israel is the murdering ones. STFU barockeva.
Matters_Not - January 8, 2009, 1:08 am,
WTFO: stop feeding this ja****s bro. remember the pledge to not respond to his fishing? i know how hard it is but no matter how tempting. dont bite the hook man
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 8, 2009, 1:25 am,
They all suck over there. It's a gigantic clusterf***. I wish I could sink all of these so-called promised lands under the ocean, so they'd all have to get jobs and apartments somewhere else. It'd take the holier-than-thou religious crap down a peg if
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 8, 2009, 1:27 am,
-- they had to smile and make me my venti soy mocha in order to pay rent. Not much use quoting from anybody's holy book when you have to chat me up for a tip and try to upsell me into buying a cookie.
barockeva - January 8, 2009, 7:03 am,
WTFO, the Israeli army has deliberately attacked civilian targets. They have no right to attempt to claim moral high ground, regardless of what Hamas has done.
pro - January 8, 2009, 8:04 am,
You are naive, barockeva. If Hamas puts Qassams on the roof of a school, *they* turn it into a legitimate military target. I've said it before: the cynicism of Hamas is detestable! They sacrifice their own people for possible political gains. In you fall
pro - January 8, 2009, 8:05 am,
sed -e 's/In you fall/And you fall for their propaganda./'
barockeva - January 8, 2009, 8:16 am,
When you use the tactics of the enemy you are no better then them.
LogicDude - January 8, 2009, 8:42 am,
Let's see: "I'll indiscriminately kill your children, and then hide amongst my own so you can't shoot back!" Sure Timmy...suuuuure!
barockeva - January 8, 2009, 9:07 am,
So just killing everyone is justified? Cus killing children is just great, right?
Elder God Douchebag - January 8, 2009, 9:23 am,
LogicDude - January 8, 2009, 10:19 am,
It's hard to eat them when they are still alive. They keep wiggling off my fork. Baby: the other white meat. OM NOM NOM NOM!
barockeva - January 8, 2009, 3:44 pm,
But they're so much juicer when they're still alive!
WTFO - January 9, 2009, 12:00 am,
So killing children is wrong. Since your such an ignorant liberal barockeva, I'm a**uming your pro-choice too. Hypocritical dip****!
Elder God Douchebag - January 9, 2009, 12:15 am,
I'm pro-choice. A woman's body is her own business.
barockeva - January 9, 2009, 12:30 am,
I do not support abortion, no. It should only be used in life or death situations. If kids want to be stupid wh***s and get knocked up, they should deal with it.
barockeva - January 9, 2009, 12:31 am,
But of course a conservative like you should be well versed in hypocrisy. Screaming the second amendment with one hand, while forcing religion with the other.
WTFO - January 9, 2009, 12:46 am,
1. I retract the hypocrit claim based on your answer. 2. I'm not religious at all. The 2nd amendment is the right to bare arms and nothing to do with religion. Your claim doesn't hold water.
barockeva - January 9, 2009, 12:48 am,
The point was that christian conservatives will scream to the death about the right to bear arms, but willfully neglect freedom of religion
WTFO - January 9, 2009, 12:54 am,
Looks to me that the only religion being attacked in the US is christianity. The far left states they are for inclusion of all religions except for the one that contains the majority of americans.
barockeva - January 9, 2009, 1:02 am,
No religion should be included in government. No religious leaders should have influence in it, we should not support religious factions of other countries.
Matters_Not - January 9, 2009, 1:19 am,
WTFO: your biting the hook dude.
Culos - January 9, 2009, 1:46 pm,
I saw a documentary calle Bible Camp this week dealing with the Evangelists. If this is the Christian belief you mean I'm afraid we're all in deep deep trouble. Talking about extremism, this is the definition!
Mark - January 9, 2009, 3:35 pm,
Israel better have all the fun it can before Jan. 20th. I doubt that our new Muslim president will back their play any more. I'd rather see all of Hamas dancing at the end of a rope to the tune of GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Mark - January 9, 2009, 3:35 pm,
Elder God Douchebag - January 9, 2009, 4:00 pm,
He's a practicing Christian, Timmy. Learn something about the person you're trying to troll before trolling.
barockeva - January 9, 2009, 4:08 pm,
Practicing christians hardly practice christianity anymore.
Elder God Douchebag - January 9, 2009, 7:45 pm,
Probably because they wised the hell up and started worshiping me.
Sean - January 11, 2009, 1:39 am,
PRACTICING CHRISTIANS Because practice don't make perfect.
barockeva - January 11, 2009, 9:11 am,
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice, amirite? Jesus would be appalled by people that consider themselves christians these days
Titus Pullo - January 11, 2009, 11:36 am,
Jeez, enough of the religious arguments, this Motie isnt' about that. It's about major douchebags getting what's coming to them. Something that happens so little in the really real world.
Titus Pullo - January 11, 2009, 11:40 am,
And to the pillow-biters about to comment on the misplaced apostrophe: bite my shiny metal a**.
barockeva - January 11, 2009, 5:26 pm,
Israel did deserve those rockets, yes.
LogicDude - January 11, 2009, 6:01 pm,
f*** off Timmy. Go back to Gaza.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 11, 2009, 8:13 pm,
Nobody deserves rockets being launched at them. This is why warfare is the worst way to settle disputes; it only makes more disputes.
barockeva - January 11, 2009, 9:36 pm,
Israel was blockading Gaza, so Gaza responded. And logicdude go suck another jew**** in Israel.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 11:25 pm,
hey guys i thought we all agreed we were not going to respond to the dip**** below me.....remember. stop feeding this moron.
barockeva - January 12, 2009, 12:13 pm,
Dont worry, I'm sure your sheeple will fall in line soon enough so you can continue to suckle at the christian propaganda.
LogicDude - January 12, 2009, 12:32 pm,
f*** off Timmy. Go back to Gaza.
barockeva - January 12, 2009, 2:04 pm,
No u
LogicDude - January 12, 2009, 5:56 pm,
f*** off Timmy. Go back to Gaza.
barockeva - January 12, 2009, 8:19 pm,
no u
LogicDude - January 13, 2009, 10:05 am,
f*** off Timmy. Go back to Gaza.
barockeva - January 13, 2009, 1:06 pm,
no u
hitker - January 19, 2009, 4:07 pm,
9/11 ruled man!
Anonymous - January 30, 2009, 2:59 pm,
I see nothing wrong with another kike holocaust. All kikes do is horde money and give nothing in return, unless there is a profit to be made. They also managed to off Christ, so I'm up for a bombing of the Israelies. KILL THEM ALL!!!
Mark - January 30, 2009, 3:05 pm,
Anonymous - It seems that you've run out of small animals to torture. Why not pull the gerbil out of your a** and torture it for a while?
Anonymous - January 30, 2009, 3:20 pm,
Poor Mark is a b***hurt kike, here, have some caek.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 30, 2009, 4:31 pm,
Can't spell either, huh? No big surprise there.
WTFO - January 31, 2009, 12:18 am,
Wow, look at the brave anti-Semite. Doesn't even have the testicular fortitude to provide a username more than anonymous. You're not even smart enough to be a Timmy. 10 to 1 odds your job is cleaning portable ****ters.
barockeva - February 19, 2009, 4:36 pm,
There's nothing wrong with antisemitism. It's perfectly natural, just like hating anyone else. That and the Jews in Israel are pretty much the whole reason there's so much war in the middle east.
BoneCD - February 19, 2009, 5:48 pm,
Opinions are like a**holes...everyone has one.
Mark - February 19, 2009, 6:37 pm,
It's just that some opinions are bigger than others.
Nonsense - April 15, 2009, 4:29 pm,
Newsflash: Hebrews are Arabs are both Semites. Anitsemitism is now invalid.
Nonsense - April 15, 2009, 4:29 pm,
*Hebrews ARE Arabs. Sorry...
Nonsense - April 15, 2009, 4:30 pm,
*Hebrews AND Arabs! There.
MoRuK - April 18, 2009, 11:04 am,
Please share your wise point of view , not your lack of culture , especially if they are about religion or history . Else you fill here with crappy ****s .
Chopperliscious - May 13, 2009, 12:45 am,
This had to be said. The gloat that needed to be made. 5 / 5 . Oh - and had I been president on that terrible day, I would have nuked mecca. Immediately. Tit for tat, simple as that.
yamam - September 12, 2009, 2:52 pm,
Israel attacked children who were throwing STONES at ARMOURED CARS! So no matter what hamas do, israel are worse!
agdaniele - September 12, 2009, 2:59 pm,
So, Israel should've waited until they had RPGs? It's like spitting at a cop and not expecting the b*** of a glock upside your head.
WTFO - September 13, 2009, 7:47 pm,
Yammy, once again you prove your ignorance of the topic. Your position is that Israel doesn't have the right to defend themselves from psych**ic terrorists who are trying to exterminate them. You don't think Israelis have the right to exist? STFU, idiot.
ILB - September 16, 2009, 2:43 am,
BOTH parties are wrong in this conflict and too stupid to see it. "Religion, killing more people than anything else in the history of man."
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2009, 2:48 am,
Can't you leave well enough alone? Please? Trolling WTFO is no way to become a welcome part of Motifake. Not because he's loved but because most of us don't care for his ranting. ILB, You're getting to be just as bad with your opposing view.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2009, 2:49 am,
This site is about humor. So crack a joke laugh at e few posters and comments and relax. Please?
KDP3 - September 16, 2009, 2:55 am,
wow when Mooooooooooooooooooooooo tells you to semi down you got it bad.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - September 16, 2009, 3:10 am,
Like Many, I'm just sick of unfunny political nonsense on Motifake. Political rants are as bad as the worst spam in the history of mankind. Take it elsewhere.
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:40 pm,
Moo+, I don't appreciate your insults. Even more annoying than a trolling fountain of misinformation like ILB, is "funny" mounties/police that try to shut people up when they don't like the topics being discussed. Yes, there are sites that are dedicated
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:42 pm,
to political discussion. There are also many sites out there that are dedicated to little girls gabbing back and forth. Those are called chat rooms. I don't care for that so I avoid your chat room, but I don't tell you to shut up. Also, I get solid
WTFO - September 16, 2009, 6:44 pm,
ratings on my posters and many positive comments along with good debate that is often respectful. Yes, they attract PolitiTimmys who lie and call names but you want to shut me up instead of dealing with the haters. In short (so I don't rant), bite me.
wolverin99 - November 17, 2009, 6:41 pm,
sure clear u dont know what are u talking about
TheSarge - November 25, 2009, 11:53 pm,
Remember the good ole days? Carbet bombing...firestorms....sigh.
TheSarge - November 25, 2009, 11:53 pm,
Carpet even....crap....
WTFO - November 26, 2009, 12:11 am,
Bring on the Napalm.
Untamedfifty - August 29, 2010, 9:16 pm,
like dynamite in a pond.....*poof*....oops..