Creator: ronsart

LogicDude - January 5, 2009, 7:19 am,
LOL and Props to Sean for being our hat and covering America's bald spot!
Sean - January 5, 2009, 11:56 am,
Is that why yous guys keep calling me an a**hat? P.S.: wot's a a**hat?
Baron von Tofurkey - April 11, 2009, 4:25 am,
We Americans look up to you Canadians like a kleenex looks at the bloody mucus deposited into it.
Canuck - April 18, 2009, 10:59 am,
Well we do have free health care, clean water, and a much higher standard of living. Don't be such a U.S.A-hole baron, neighbors should be civil. And don't forget what happened last time you guys got brave and crossed our borders.
Passer By - April 18, 2009, 11:02 am,
Whataya gonna do hit us with hockey sticks? Quit bein' a canadian **** sucker.
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 1:47 am,
For Canuck, your health care is rationed and those who need specialized meds or operations come to the US, it can also cost you in excess of 40% in taxes. As for being civil, you should take your own advice. The war you are thumping your chest about was
WTFO - April 19, 2009, 1:51 am,
the Battle of 1812. No one believes the same results would occur in 2009. I work with some great Canadian forces and they do not share you illusions. Also, let's not forget that the 9-11 attackers that came here illegally came across your border with us.
Sean - April 19, 2009, 2:36 am,
Just as an historical interjection, if I may. When it was pointed out to our then Prime Minister, Jean Chretien, I think by an American journalist, that the attackers did indeed enter the U.S. from Canada, his immediate retort was words to the effect of
Sean - April 19, 2009, 2:36 am,
Sean - April 19, 2009, 2:37 am,
"Yes, but your country let them in."
Sean - April 19, 2009, 2:37 am,
"Yes, but your country let them in."
Mr. Shiny - April 19, 2009, 2:38 am,
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 1:57 pm,
And then you taught them to fly planes. Typical to look for anyone else to blame. Arrogant pride led to the infiltration of your country. No 1 person/country carries as much blame for the 3 towers as the u.s itself. Actually organized religion is at fault
Canuck - April 19, 2009, 2:01 pm,
mostly. Christian, jew, muslim no matter they all perpetuate hate for hates sake. You are obviously obsessed with whatever allows you to hate the most! Keep your focus hate and thats all we will ever have.
Haarakkon - April 19, 2009, 2:28 pm,
It's actually not much of a secret that governing bodies try to unite the people by giving them a common enemy. Principle's been around since ancient Greece. Why? Because it works.
Haarakkon - April 19, 2009, 2:33 pm,
One of the differences between Reagan and GWB was that Reagan was smart enough to move on to a new enemy every year or two. Keeps things fresh, y'know? Bush picked only one (rather, was picked by) and kept it.
Adam - June 14, 2009, 3:41 pm,
WTFO, thats bull****. People do not come to USA for special surgeries. Canada has some of the best doctors and surgeons in the world, particularlt here in Edmonton at the U of A. I've met many people who have come from USA to get treatment in Canada
Adam - June 14, 2009, 3:43 pm,
because they can't afford the ****ty health care you guys have. They're afraid of losing everything they have to hospital bills, so they come up here to get the treatment they need without worrying about massive bills.
Me - June 14, 2009, 4:25 pm,
WTFO, you're wrong the attackers did NOT come across the Canadian border, heres a ref, but look it up ANYWHERE:
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 6:42 pm,
Me, you are correct that the 9-11 terrorists did not come into the US via Canada. My mistake and I apologize to Canada. Unfortunately, it's a common myth.
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 6:44 pm,
Adam, your statements overreach the truth. The World Health Org lists Canada as 30th in the world. Also, there a Canadians that come to the US when they get tired of the red ***e of a "single-payer" govt insurance and they can't find the specialized care
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 6:47 pm,
they need. However, there are Americans that go to Canada due to cost issues. In both countries the quality of hospitals vary wildly. While the one you speak of may be great, other provinces are a different story according to my research. I can speak from
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 6:53 pm,
my own experience as a US serviceman on how well our govt handles health care. They provide us with a govt procured (read lowest bidder) HMO, TriCare (or as we call it Tri to get Care). When you retire from service you go to the VA. Do a little research
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 6:54 pm,
and see for yourself how well those programs work. Also, the US health care costs are high because taxpayers are already paying for the uninsured and illegal aliens' health care. The govt is telling us now that if we want we can keep our current health
WTFO - June 14, 2009, 6:55 pm,
insurance and they will make the govt's available for those poor disinfranchised folks. But who the hell is going to pay for insurance when Uncle Sam is giving it as an entitlement? Nobody and the taxpayers will pay the bill.
Me - June 14, 2009, 10:49 pm,
WTFO, I know it's a common myth. And I appreciate the retraction. I think the difference in the health care is as you state a very complex problem. I (personally) believe it to come down to a difference in semantics.
Me - June 14, 2009, 10:51 pm,
The American's work on a system of Health Insurance, where those who can pay do, those who can't (or are under Fed Coverage) are paid for by the taxpayer. Canada, and most other industrialized countries, use a system of Health Care
Me - June 14, 2009, 10:53 pm,
With Care being the operative word vice Insurance. This system a**umes that it is every citizens responsibility to contribute to ensure that everyone is cared for. That being said you still need a Gov. Issued Health Card to receive any benefits.
Me - June 14, 2009, 10:59 pm,
And one other myth is this notion of "Rationed Care." I think that any Canadian here will attest that health care is not rationed in any way, save if you count Triage as rationing, but since all hospitals I know of use triage...including those in the US
Me - June 14, 2009, 11:05 pm,
All that being said, as much as I despise the Government having a hand in any sort of service outside of Military and Police, I don't really see any viable option. Leaving the poor to die, is inhumane, me paying for me and then them is bad business...
Sean - June 14, 2009, 11:10 pm,
Those are some good points Me, but I think our American friends have some difficulties that Canadians don't. One seems to be illegal immigration (coupled with the inability to legally deny critical medical care), the other seems to be the Tort system ...
moooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:10 pm,
Christ! Shut up already. This site is supposed to be funny not informative.
Sean - June 14, 2009, 11:11 pm,
It might be that at the end of the day, America remains the exception for reasons that have nothing to do with ideology. But we of course wish them well.
Sean - June 14, 2009, 11:12 pm,
Oh, sorry moooooooooooooooooo. Is there any truth to the rumor that a moose once did your sister?
Sean - June 14, 2009, 11:13 pm,
And don't call me Christ. Thor or Zeus, are both fine.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:14 pm,
When money runs all systems, this is what you get... America. There is a lot of good to say about advances in medicine from our universities. On the other hand, pharmaceutical companies pay lots of money to make sure cures don't come about too quickly.
moooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:15 pm,
I knew that was gonna bite me in the a**.Bobviously I was directing that at WTFO and ME. My sister passed away last week (cancer) So thanks for that.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:20 pm,
Thanks for what? Me? Putting this on me?
mooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:20 pm,
Nah, I was just f***ing with ya,Eh?.......Yeah, I went there.
mooooooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:21 pm,
Godd*** comments. I need to refresh more.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:21 pm,
Daaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!! Hook, line and sinker. I go nuts over the "don't go there" stuff.
Sean - June 14, 2009, 11:23 pm,
You bastard! d*** near typed an apology for joking about your moose-whoring sister. Heard she did a wallaby once ... but all in all, still didn't care for Australia.
moooooooooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:24 pm,
I know I'm a terrible person. Fictional Jesus is very, very angry with me.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:24 pm,
Deep breath... ok. My admiration for you just went up 150%
mooooooooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:25 pm,
It's funny because I really do have a sister. And that b**** drives me nuts.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:27 pm,
I'm a fan of any cruelty of that sort. I don't use it much, as the people who are use that cop-out make me want to hurt puppies. They have a sense of humor right up until it's something unfunny to them.
moooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:27 pm,
so it was at -50% before? Thanks Aggy.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:27 pm,
Long-winded explanation aside, well played, mooooooooo.... well played, indeed. (dance, puppets!)
moooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:28 pm,
I can take a joke. I take my life don't I?
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:40 pm,
Apparently not.... you're still messaging.
moooooooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:42 pm,
moooooooooooooooooooooooo - June 14, 2009, 11:44 pm,
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see what you did there.
agdaniele - June 14, 2009, 11:49 pm,
Had to get some of my composure back. You got me good.
WTFO - June 15, 2009, 12:08 am,
Ya'll need some serious psychiatric help. Hope CanadaCare pays for that too.
mooooooooooooooooo - June 15, 2009, 12:10 am,
obviously they do. I'm allowed an hour of internet after group sessions, aren't I.
LogicDude - June 15, 2009, 1:52 pm,
Is there any cure for that peculiar speech impediment you guys have up there, eh? OH SH*T! You guys didn't say it was contagious! What's that aboot??? AUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!
LogicDude - June 15, 2009, 1:53 pm,
Back from the panic...saw a Doctor aboot the speech-thingy. He said "Drink a bag of milk and call me in the morning."
Sean - June 15, 2009, 2:48 pm,
Uhmmm, LD, buddy, this doctor you saw, did you ahve to cross any borders to get to his and/or her office? Just a little theory I'm working on.
LogicDude - June 15, 2009, 3:33 pm,
Lemme see...He had a big, long nose...a stupid-looking hat - with big antlers on it no less...and an "I hate Sarah Palin" b***on on his lapel.
BoneCD - June 15, 2009, 3:51 pm,
But I hear that they keep a diary of when the Gov's window blinds are open and closed, eH!
TheOmegaMan - October 17, 2010, 7:20 pm,
What else can be said? Canadians love to go down on Americans...I mean TO America just like Pamela Anderson did.
Mooooooooooooooooooo - October 17, 2010, 7:51 pm,
Watch yourself new guy. There are a lot of Canadians on this site.