Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

TROLLS

Creator: ronsart

bulgy mcpackage - January 5, 2009, 9:22 pm,
uh, dude... from what i've seen of about 80 of your posters, it seems to me that you are a spamming troll, and although this one was mildly humorous, it was dry humor... in other words, i believe the only reason you post so much is that you are a newfag
bulgy mcpackage - January 5, 2009, 9:22 pm,
bulgy mcpackage - January 5, 2009, 9:23 pm,
bulgy mcpackage - January 5, 2009, 9:23 pm,
to the world of posters, making unfunny demotivationals. ps the spam effect is kind of ironic, isn't it?
Elder God Douchebag - January 5, 2009, 9:37 pm,
Not really. It's lame. Much like name-jacking, Timmy.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 6, 2009, 12:03 am,
I should note here to all those following the fun at home that I created the pseudonym "Bulgy McPackage" (note capitalization) to comment on those posters of a NSFW nature. Oh yes, name jacking is lame and useless. You couldn't actually create a FAKE nam
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 6, 2009, 12:04 am,
--name all by yourself? Even the eleven year olds around here can scra** up the name of their favorite pokemon or something.
Dr. Doom comment - March 6, 2009, 10:23 am,
Ronsart needs to paint ****, not come to the internet and kiss as s
Dr. Doom comment - March 6, 2009, 10:23 am,
Ronsart needs to paint ****, not come to the internet and kiss as s
TigerKid - March 6, 2009, 10:47 am,
It's weird...everytime you guys call somebody "Timmy"...that person starts multi-posting every comment. Oh...and MWLF for the win...yet again.
Dr. Doom comment - March 6, 2009, 12:36 pm,