Creator: Mark

Scorpio7 - January 9, 2009, 1:20 pm,
That makes sense. Obama was the best person for the job, in the eyes of the majority of those voting.
Mark - January 9, 2009, 3:21 pm,
You just go ahead and keep drinking the Kool-Aid Comrad.
WTFO - January 10, 2009, 12:09 am,
Can a senator that comes from a completely corrupt state politically be trusted?
Elder God Douchebag - January 10, 2009, 12:17 am,
WTFO - January 10, 2009, 12:52 am,
I doubt it, but we can hope.
Elder God Douchebag - January 10, 2009, 1:23 am,
We can hope. And change will come. ..I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself.
Matters_not - January 10, 2009, 2:31 am,
well i dont trust him one bit.
WTFO - January 11, 2009, 12:35 am,
Not many in uniform do, MN. I just saw in the BX today an Obama Challenge Coin. All I could do is shake my head.
LogicDude - January 11, 2009, 12:51 am,
Any challenge coin that can be bought isn't worth having. Back in the day they were like freakin' awards and you were PROUD to get them!
Sean - January 11, 2009, 1:06 am,
Can we apply the "logic" of this poster to, oh, I don't know ... Sarah Palin? (Ted Stevens is corrupt, no?) Or John McCain for picking Sarah Palin? No. Of course not. Bloody idiotic is always idiotic.
WTFO - January 17, 2009, 11:02 pm,
LogicDude, coins are still that way for most. - Sean, whatever. Enjoy your Kool-Aid.
TrueX - February 28, 2009, 1:26 pm,
Sean, Illinois is a slime pit of political corruption that has been known for it for decades. Knowing this the masses picked the newest member.
Mark - February 28, 2009, 3:31 pm,
TrueX - Thank you. How are you enjoying the latest round of Illinois politics? Roland Burris's son put in charge of housing while his house is being forclosed with tax liens. Dems calling for Burris's resignation while the black Dems threaten backlash.
WTFO - February 28, 2009, 11:00 pm,
It's probably more interesting if you're viewing it from outside the state. If I lived there I'd be pissed.
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:19 am,
I live here and I find it to be a joke. The funniest thing is that the race cards have come out. The black Democrat Alderman are telling the Governor and Sen. Durbin to lay off Burris or they'll make sure blacks won't vote for them. but that's not...
Mark - March 1, 2009, 12:22 am,
...not racism...that's just Chicago politics. Racism only goes one way in Chicago.
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 1:33 am,
That problem exists in places other than Chicago. Maybe I should use that to make a racism poster. I'm sure it'll drop to the bottom of the list but the comments should be interesting. Give me some time, and I'll see what I come up with.
Mark - March 1, 2009, 1:43 am,
I've been looking for the appropriate ph**o of the black Democrats. I had about how all of the black ministers insisted that Gov. Blagojevich appoint a black Senator but it didn't make it passes the MotiFake censor.
WTFO - March 1, 2009, 1:47 am,
Don't give up the fight.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 1:29 pm, about our new Senator from Illinois? Ain't he a pip? He's already under investigation by then Senate Ethic committee. I think the Illinois plan is to send all of our politicians to Washington if we can't put them in jail.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 1:30 pm,
Please add an "s" to should be ethics.
Toussaint - March 5, 2009, 1:58 pm,
Factoid: Illinois had laws in place, preventing Blacks from moving into the state as late as 1865 and couldn't vote till the Illinois Civil Rights Act of 1885. Illinois politics is straight as a dog's hind leg.
Mark - March 5, 2009, 5:36 pm,
Now that I've been labeled as a racist, I feel that I need to explain that I had nothing to do with that. I was just a baby in 1865 and I supported the Civil Rights Act in 1885. Toussaint - You need to blame EGD for the dog's hind leg.
Elder God Douchebag - March 5, 2009, 5:38 pm,
They can't all be perfect.
boeweizer - November 3, 2009, 1:04 am,
no one is absolute perfection but that doesn't mean they can't be idolized for being not as imperfect as the others its like ididocracy the average looks like a genius bc everyone else are idiots thats why they did it, btw idk where im going wit dis filll
Zed - November 3, 2009, 11:42 pm,
Besides, In Missouri(a predominantly Repub state)we were so sick of John Ashcroft violating his Oath of Office every time he was elected, we voted a DEAD Democrat into office rather than have him representing us anymore. Then Bush and crew appointed him
Zed - November 3, 2009, 11:43 pm,
to the office of Attorney General anyway. Dubya, we tried to warn you, but you didn't listen.
TED - March 19, 2010, 12:03 am,
By Disney Characters and dead people. The Dems figured since they tax the dead they should also get to vote.
tubb311 - April 27, 2010, 2:28 pm,
first, he's not in prison. second, on the right is Mayor Daley not another governor.and if you think the politicians in your state aren't corrupt, you're an idiot.
Mark - July 22, 2010, 1:17 pm,
First: The Governor I'm referring to is George Ryan who is still in Jail. Second: I know Little ***k Daley...I didn't say he was a Governor. Third: Illinois is my State and I know it's corrupt. Fourth: You must be an idiot if you can't figure this out.
Airman - July 22, 2010, 1:24 pm,
Mark.. nice to see you again, But we don't talk politics over here anymore.. k?
Mark - July 22, 2010, 2:06 pm,
Yeah...I know...sorry. I was just passing through to down load some of my old posters on to a new computer and I just couldn't resist. I'll shut up now. I hope all is well with you and everyone over here...both friend and foe. Take care of yourself.