this woman was stoned to death by a group of lunatics who are not worthy enough to eat the shit that gets squeezed out of my dog's ass. These atrocities must end, and NOW!

barockeva - February 18, 2009, 4:41 pm,
She should have followed the rules. Or been better at breaking them.
Just when - April 2, 2009, 7:55 pm,
Did this happen, or this like so much outrage-dropping long ago? I hate to be annoying (I am) but what if where this happened the country reformed? Wouldn't that make your demands moot?
Purity - April 9, 2009, 5:18 pm,
I agree with Barockeva. I hang out with Muslim's and I'm not stupid enough to try and date one of their girls and I'm in America, haha. Also, I doubt whoever wrote that had any idea what is actually going on here, just made up some BS.
Cheeseman - April 15, 2009, 2:48 am,
they aren't doing that to her, it's obvious whats happening. they are at the beach at they are building sandcastles and they are playing a joke on a friend. a happy time is being had by all.
oorah! - April 30, 2009, 2:15 am,
thats right f*** those godd*** diaperheaded sand ******s
Torkil The Destroyer - May 20, 2009, 4:52 pm,
GHOST BUSTERS WAS A AWESOME MOVIE...But yes this is a global atrocity but it's the western world's a**ignment to not sell guns and **** to people who are fundamentalists and don't understand the concept of life and whom are just plainly narrow minded.
WTFO - May 21, 2009, 12:42 am,
I'm a little confused by TtD. You admit that these folks are psycho but immediately turn your post into an attack on the western world? I don't mind giving these a**holes weapons. We should start by sending just the bullets, bombs and missiles first. The
WTFO - May 21, 2009, 12:44 am,
Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines have excellent systems to deliver the "shipments", like A-10, AC-130, GMLRS, B-2, Abrams, Bradley, Tomahawks, etc.
Regression&Division - December 13, 2009, 1:17 pm,
Kill them with fire.
forseti - May 12, 2010, 3:01 pm,
LOL... killing them painful is exactly what they do on the picture. but you probably never get how dumb you are. this must end as soon as possible - same with your ignorance. 5L for a very demotivational scene...