Creator: Mark

Bob - January 10, 2009, 9:49 pm,
they're the same god, dip****
Sean - January 10, 2009, 9:53 pm,
C'mon Bob, don't be calling retards "dip****s". It's a little harsh, given their Allah-imposed limitations, and it gives them all sorts of coprophillic ideas.
oh shuddup - January 10, 2009, 10:05 pm,
actually they are the same god. muslims just didnt stop after christ, they kept going till muhammad.
Mark - January 10, 2009, 10:07 pm,
Dear Bob, My God doesn't send children out with explosives strapped to their bodies. And who ya callin' dip****, DIP****!
oh shuddup - January 10, 2009, 10:18 pm,
well Allah doesnt say that either, its the religious nutf***s that say that. And if you look back, christians have done enough harm without actually being provoked
Mark - January 10, 2009, 10:29 pm,
I can agree with all of that, but we're living in the here and now. The bottom line is that I just didn't like being called a Dip****.
Sean - January 10, 2009, 11:12 pm,
You tell 'em, retard. But I don't think he called you a dip**** because he thought you would like it. And save the caps lock faggotry for when you're in a real flame war, k?
Ray - January 29, 2009, 2:16 pm,
I admire your lack of knowledge. Allah and your precious christian god, are the one and same god. You may say no but YES they are, both the Koran and the Bible says so.
Mark - January 29, 2009, 2:25 pm,
Ray - Get over it. It was meant to be tongue-in-cheek humor.
LogicDude - January 29, 2009, 2:44 pm,
Hey Ray, I couldn't find the part in the Exodus 3:14 in the Bible where God says, "I am who I am - but you can call just call me Mohammed - or Mo for short."
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 29, 2009, 4:30 pm,
Nor is there a passage in the Torah that says "Coming next summer: Torah 2: The Forgivening! See JHVH's wacky son and his hippie pals as they take the middle east's craziest road trip! Fish! Bread! Fun! wh***s! and...Resurrection? Don't miss it!"
canuck - April 12, 2009, 12:43 am,
hate mongering
Ieuan - June 11, 2009, 6:17 am,
My God carries a hammer, your God died nailed to a cross. Any questions? See how silly that "neener, neener" crap sounds?
whaaattt!? - June 11, 2009, 5:04 pm,
lol its been said before but ill say it again. Allah and God are the same thing, and even if we try and look at this from a tongue-in-cheeck point of view, its not funny, there isn't even a pun or anything. yes i feel better now.
TheTrashHeap - June 11, 2009, 5:26 pm,
C'mon people it's all make believe! Silly stories and rules used to control people. Get it together we are a modern enlightened society! Why are we still behaving like a bunch of children so caught up in the fairytale we can't tell whats real anymore.
Bah - August 18, 2009, 7:10 pm,
...Christians and Muslims worship the same god... Allah is just the Arabic word for god. There are even teachings of Jesus in the Koran. Work on that 'Love thy Neighbor' stuff a little harder.
oops - October 10, 2009, 7:04 am,
or your god will send you to hell.
qwerty3000 - November 1, 2009, 5:14 am,
actually the earths tectonic plates created that mountain range and river, while evolution made the trees grow around the river.