there everywere

Creator: Sean

Sean - January 11, 2009, 12:38 am,
It ain't so Db. Different "sean". Notice the lack of a capital "s". That should have been your first clue. I'm way too full of me to not do that. And I know the difference between "there" and the relevant contraction. But I do really like this poste
Sean - January 11, 2009, 12:38 am,
--poster. You gotta have brass balls to kiss like that in public in the Land of the Free. Hell, nobody gets to choose what turns their crank. And just because we only get to go around once doesn't mean the crank-handle can't twirl like a baton. Live a
Sean - January 11, 2009, 12:39 am,
--and let live. Consenting adults? Yes ... then * yawn * pass the d*** remote, Flight of the Conchords is on .... Bye.
agdaniele - January 11, 2009, 12:47 am,
Lower-case sean doesn't seem to have an understanding of HOMOnyms.
Sean - January 11, 2009, 12:49 am,
Initially upper-case Sean is frightened by your display of superior intelligence.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 3:22 am,
i dont support g**s! but i will say this...."some guys worry to much about what other men are doing with their junk" ....and it is a bit g** if your one of guys trackin?
Sean - January 11, 2009, 3:33 am,
But if you were to change your mind and support the g**s, how would you go about it?
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 3:51 am,
i wouldnt. i dont care about them or what they do with their junk. as long as they leave me alone. however i dont think g**s should be allowed to adopt kids.
Sean - January 11, 2009, 3:58 am,
g** parents don't make kids g** anymore than straight parents often (10% of the time, or thereabouts) fail to make their kids straight. Odds are that these two dudes had straight folks, no?
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 4:01 am,
i guess i would be concerned about the possibility that the child could end up screwed up due to a lack of mother/father. thats not fair to the kid gotta agree with me on that right?
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 4:02 am,
it takes a mother and father to raise a kid in my opinion. im fortunate i had both. some arent so lucky these days. but thats the conservative way i was raised.
Sean - January 11, 2009, 4:07 am,
Can't say I agree, but I don't disagree either. I do think that anything that makes a kid feel different from other kids is not to be taken lightly, and then there is the prejudice that the kid has to deal with, they'll be a target for bullying. A son w
Sean - January 11, 2009, 4:08 am,
--with two mothers or a daughter with two fathers strikes me as risky too..
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 4:12 am,
there is just to much taboo with the whole g** rights thing. i think they should be able to do what they want outside of asking for special rights...such as adoption,marriage,life insurance,ect
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 4:14 am,
g**s claim they were born that way and i dont bye it. its a choice they made in life. and considering themselves a minority is overboard
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 4:16 am,
once again that comment comes from me being a product of my environment. so what do you think of g**s in the millitary? warning you know a bit about me by now! lol
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 4:17 am,
Culos - January 11, 2009, 4:24 am,
Don't mind as lon as they are of the lesbian variety and I get to watch
Culos - January 11, 2009, 4:26 am,
*long*, sorry
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 5:34 am,
well...let me explain before you get yer man panties in a twist Deltabob. Its not about earning the right to your liberties. its about how hard your willing to fight to protect them. your lashout and silly comments about pink triangles are foolish. and f
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 5:37 am,
or your info...ive served for 7 years, so i have indeed earned my right to keep my opinions. i dont think g**s should be able to adopt children. its not fair to the child that the adults deprive him/her of both a mother and a father. i think your silly fo
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 5:44 am,
for being that greedy to want kids but not have them the right way...*hetro ****...thats why i have a hard time taking the g** comunity serious. also...about the military...last g** guy in my unit wasnt a bad dude and he worked hard. i never said g**s cou
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 5:47 am,
couldnt serve...did I? i only asked for Seans opinion. so take your "jump to conclusion" and shove it.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 1:27 pm,
the man panties comments was when i still thought you were a g** dude.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 1:30 pm,
and dont be a idiot....yer puting words in my mouth. ofcourse i dont think widows should have their kids taken. why would you say that nonsense. your really reaching out on a limb to justify your ranting
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 1:33 pm,
and what about puting words in my mouth about g**s in the military? i would like you to admit that! waiting.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 1:36 pm,
also...i never freekin said couples who are sterile shouldnt adopt. dont be a schmuck!
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 11, 2009, 2:20 pm,
You said "its not fair to the child that the adults deprive him/her of both a mother and a father." It follows logically that there are other situations where this happens, and your words, when put to that test, fail. So much so that you're yelling abou
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 11, 2009, 2:22 pm,
-- about it. So it looks like that argument was something you cooked up to use against g**s, but you didn't think of the other applicable possibilities.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 2:39 pm,
yes... i meant its not fair to the child to have to be forced to grow up with out one or the other if adopted by a g** couple. the g**s are taking it upon themselves to make that decision for the child. and i think thats wrong. if adults want to have chil
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 2:45 pm,
children they need to have them the way nature intended, and if they cant physicaly then adoption is a great alternative. i dont know anything about how deltabob would be as a parent. for all i know she could be a great mother. all im saying MWLF is that
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 2:48 pm,
when it comes down to the best interest of a child, we as adults need to place their best interest above our own. make sense?
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 2:50 pm,
but what do i know? im just a brainwashed, g**bashin, conservative, hate machine. right?
Culos - January 11, 2009, 2:55 pm,
Bit of a slow day at the front Matters_Not? Although I don't agree with what you're saying I must admit you make a lot more sense today than you have ever before. Are you already kicking the military habit so you can function as a normal person when you g
Culos - January 11, 2009, 2:56 pm,
*when you get back home? (And don't get your knickers in a twist again, it's all in the spirit of good fun OK?), Btw I might be persuaded to agree to your last comment.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 11, 2009, 3:07 pm,
Matters_Not, I have no doubt that your intentions are good, and as a father, I want to put my child's best interests above all other concerns in the world. It just seems that history has shown that---
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 11, 2009, 3:09 pm,
-- widows, widowers, divorcees, single dads, and even parentless orphanages can do a good job of raising a child, regardless of the ratio of genders involved, hence I have no problem with g** parents.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 11, 2009, 3:11 pm,
I think it is of a much greater concern taht children are raised by people who want them and love them and keep them safe from abuse and the dangers of the world.
Porcelina - January 11, 2009, 8:46 pm,
Why is it hard to believe g**s are born that way? Ever since I was little I was attracted to mostly girls. Also, who cares? It's not you, if you don't like it..Look away! Love is love
Sean - January 11, 2009, 8:52 pm,
Anyone who claims being g** is a choice must be able to tell the rest of us when and how they decided to not be g**, that is to be ***ually attracted to the opposite ***. I don't recall making that choice ... that is I never chose ***bies, they were mere
Sean - January 11, 2009, 8:53 pm,
thrust upon me (every chance I can get). Just sayin'.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 11:40 pm,
well i gotta admit something. it was easy at first to jump on this site and act like an a**hole because i did not know any of the diehards. but after a while ive gotten to know you guys and respect your opinions even when they clash with my own.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 11:43 pm,
also being in the part of the world i am in right now has had an effect on the way i look at life in general. when i first got here i was about as hardcore as they come and that was because i had gotten called back
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 11:45 pm,
I am able to see the bigger picture now that i am leaving in a few days. so culos i guess you got me pegged bud. as far as this whole g** issue goes. i must admit im seeing it under a different light after this conversation.
Matters_Not - January 11, 2009, 11:50 pm,
that doesnt mean i have reshaped my opinion. but it does mean that now im more open to others outlooks. as we all know before i was not.
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 12, 2009, 1:06 am,
Then you, my friend, are not only a credit to your country but a stand up guy as well. We can be a rascally bunch here, and we can be thickheaded as well, but we salute those who get past our brusque exterior and --
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 12, 2009, 1:08 am,
-- get to know us better. If we have given you pause for thought ( not asking for a total revision of your outlook, a pause for thought is good enough ) then mucho kudos to you. :)
Motifake Wit Liberation Front - January 12, 2009, 1:09 am,
And make sure to join the forum, too. We have dirty jokes and unpublished posters and other groovy stuff.
Baron von Tofurkenducken - April 21, 2009, 11:49 pm,
"THEY'RE," you lackwit.
faulty switch - August 11, 2009, 8:08 am,
gross gross gross GROSS!
LunaLynn - April 23, 2010, 5:56 am,
Thats to stay no mater how many death camps you x-tians prepare