Creator: ronsart

... - January 12, 2009, 3:17 am,
Hey Dude, So right on. I'll bring the beer. Is Cubbybear bringing the girls?
Matters_Not - January 12, 2009, 3:24 am,
im pretty sure i wont get invited to this
LogicDude - January 12, 2009, 12:46 pm,
Of course you are...without Conservatives who would the Libs have to blame for everything they've screwed up?
Sean - January 12, 2009, 2:29 pm,
Lame f***in' poster. Just as lame as the flip side of this one. No attempt at humor. Just crap. And I don't care which of the two came first. Both suck suck suck. Now make with the funny.
RON - January 12, 2009, 3:55 pm,
DEAR SIR SEAN...your first chance to comment on the first poster as crap was not taken...(... so yer sayin' that with the royalties, you can buy 'n sell the rest of us? Gloating ... it's just so unbecoming. Sheesh (not Cheech).)so now because of me offeri
RON - January 12, 2009, 3:56 pm,
offering a challenge to the first now call crap...hummm?...not all posters are funny...
Sean - January 12, 2009, 4:08 pm,
I think you've misunderstood the comment of mine that you quoted. It was directed at MFLF, as he had just made a comment before that in relation to that poster. The comment (that comment) therefore was not directed at you or the poster (the amibiguity i
Sean - January 12, 2009, 4:09 pm,
--is my fault on that issue). In terms of what else you're saying here, uhm, I just don't understand.
Sean - January 12, 2009, 4:18 pm,
So I take it Ron that this is a retaliation for the other one? If so then why bother? It's beneath you. You got skills most of us lack ....
RON - January 12, 2009, 4:26 pm,
I sit back and watch all the crap of conservative political comments...bush the god of republicans...etc...just as battles of religious nuts...on just another comment of the issues being commented on.
RON - January 12, 2009, 4:27 pm,
second thought...I feel no need to make judgement on your posts in a negative way...that’s what voting is for...
RON - January 12, 2009, 4:40 pm,
third as one of the best Motifakers here...just felt hurt...that,s my of my posters are crap...just enjoying being part of motifake.
RON - January 12, 2009, 4:43 pm,
I felt hurt...
motifake - January 12, 2009, 4:43 pm,
You guys digging the new character count yet? :)
Sean - January 12, 2009, 5:03 pm,
Honestly Ron, I commented without noticing who posted it. I know that sounds dumb. Had I taken the time to notice I would have worded my comment better. I do apologize for that. And I don't think most of yours are crap. Still absolutely love the ....
Sean - January 12, 2009, 5:05 pm,
hippo one. I just think you're better that this type of stuff. And you must know I'm no conservative (actually a libertarian). So take it easy man.
RON - January 12, 2009, 5:14 pm,
You’re a Good Man Sean! Now let,s go have a beer...I,m buying!
Sean - January 12, 2009, 5:19 pm,
Can't tonight, gotta a squash game. Some other time for sure. Bye.
LogicDude - January 12, 2009, 6:01 pm,
I love how we can come together and heal *sniff* and agree to disagree *sniff* but, Sean, I thought you were a you say you're from Liberia? WTF man!? And RON...your posters are VERY GOOD! many toothpicks fell? XD
Flapjawman - September 14, 2009, 3:48 pm,
Hey, if there were no conservatives then the liberals would not have anyone working and paying taxes so the Libs could sponge off no one anymore...