We Will Miss You As Our Commander-In-Chief.

Creator: Matters_Not

anon GI - February 4, 2009, 2:20 am,
Two tours in Iraq, 1000 combat hrs in a Blackhawk, and no, not all of us will miss this particular CinC.
LogicDude - February 4, 2009, 9:53 am,
Wait until your pay goes down and you're leading a bunch of Cat 4's on Police Call...because you have no other mission, no budget for training and no serviceable weapons. In 4 years your flight time might be up to 1005 hours.
Toussaint - February 4, 2009, 11:11 am,
As a soldier it is your duty to follow the orders of your Imperator, otherwise, get out and get a job
Mark - February 4, 2009, 11:28 am,
Our military will miss GWB a lot more than they missed Lil' Willy Clinton.
Treehodger - October 18, 2009, 12:31 pm,
Bush may have kicked some major a**, but he spent a **** load while doing it. Clinton made us so powerful people didn't mess with us. Bush killed our economy and the Unions. f*** Bush.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 12:44 am,
This ex-Marine hereby disagrees with you, Mark.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 12:46 am,
This Active Duty SNCO who enlisted in 92 does agree with Mark. Treehodger, your facts are completely wrong about Clinton. He greatly weakened our military and CIA by diverting our funds elsewhere and downsizing us. He tied the hands of CIA operatives with
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 12:48 am,
ignorant restrictions. He gave no real response to terrorists attacks on us during his terms (1st attack on World Trade center in 93, Khobar Towers, USS Cole, etc). Also, since 9-11 was planned for at least 5 years that cuts mostly into his last term.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 12:54 am,
A few of those are valid points, but blaming Clinton for 9-11, WTFO? Please, it was Bush and Cheney who fumbled THAT ball on Sept. 11th, 2001, as they knew of the attacks, and not only ignored them as well, they scheduled training exercises the same day,
Zed - October 19, 2009, 12:56 am,
Clouding the air traffic controller issues even further. And your date of enlistment has no bearing on the issue.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 12:58 am,
You honestly believe that Bush/Cheney knew of the attacks prior and did nothing? If you believe that of ANY President you are a disgrace to the uniform you wore. I don't blame Clinton directly for 9-11. However, his lack of response to previous terrorist
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:00 am,
attacks emboldened Al Qaeda to increase the stakes. In addition, his dismantling of the military and CIA made us less safe. Also, he failed to capture or kill UBL on 3 separate occasions. Your attack on Bush is without facts as is your defense of Clinton.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:00 am,
Listen, a**hole, you do NOT get to judge my service to this country or my patriotism, JACKOFF. Go f*** yourself in the barracks, you desk jockey.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:03 am,
Again, anyone who says a President willingly let 3000 innocents die in terrorist attacks is a disgrace to the uniform. I didn't judge your service or patriotism. I judged your ignorant attack that has NO foundation in facts. No amount of name-calling will
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:06 am,
change the fact that your blind hatred for Bush has led you to hold stupid and disgusting opinions. If ignorance is bliss, then you must be euphoric (look it up if you can read).
Sean - October 19, 2009, 1:07 am,
Well done, WTFO. Misstate Zed's point and then beat that straw man to your heart's content. Lame man.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:08 am,
So, you say that Clinton knew, but Bush DIDN'T? Even though Bush succeeded Clinton as President? As for name calling, you just did so when you called me a disgrace to the uniform? No, no Glen Beck-style twisting of words this time, WTFO.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:09 am,
Your twwice the f***ing Timmie you've ever accused me ar ANYONE else on this site of being, and you can take your side-stepping and shove them up your a**.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:09 am,
Please, Sean I did not mistate his position. His words "they knew of the attacks, and not only ignored them..." not mine.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:10 am,
"You're twice". typo.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:11 am,
Zed, I never said Clinton knew of the attacks (Sean, that is an example of mistating somebody's point). If you don't believe that Bush or Cheney had prior knowledge of the attacks and let them happen then you're obviously not a disgrace (NOTE: "If" at the
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:14 am,
beginning of the statement. Otherwise, you are. Very simple. I did not twist your words, you are trying to twist mine. You keep on with the name calling if you like. I have facts on my side. You just have hate and bull****. Enjoy your ignorance.
Sean - October 19, 2009, 1:14 am,
You shoved your big fat "if" in front of the point you were trying to attribute to Zed so you could wail on that. Don't worry. No one is suggesting that Bushies invented the tactic, just that it is unfair and lame.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:15 am,
BTW, as for my date of enlistment being stated. It shows that I served under the full terms of both men. So I have a solid foundation of how they treated the military to back up my positions.
Sean - October 19, 2009, 1:15 am,
You could have, instead, to be fair, simply asked a clarifying question or two. But that would not be as much fun, eh?
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:17 am,
In order to make sure we are all clear - Zed, do you or do you not believe Bush and Cheney had prior knowledge of the 9-11 attacks and allowed them to happen anyway?
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:20 am,
They had warning from the head of Central Intelligence that here was a high risk at that time (this was stated UNDER OATH, btw). Whether they misunderstood the severity of the situation or chose to disbelieve him is up in the air.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:28 am,
It was a yes or no question. We had been under high risk of terrorist attack for over 5 years prior to 9-11. Again. Do you believe that Bush/Cheney knew the Towers and Pentagon were going to be attacked on 9-11 with planes? Yes or no?
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:30 am,
It's a non-question. They DID have warning. You cannot KNOW until after the fact. However, it was borderline criminal negligence to have prior warning and run an air-terrorism simulation on the same day, as Cheney DID.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:32 am,
Bush, on the other hand, was in a classroom, reading to schoolkids. He is not to blame for Cheney's screw-up
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:34 am,
You continue to refuse to answer my question and issues attacks without foundation. You elude to Cheney knowing of airplane attacks and aiding them by running air-terrorism exercises. Last chance to be honest. Did they have prior knowledge, Yes or No?
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:38 am,
I just DID answer, are you that illiterate. They HAD prior warning, vie CIA Director George Tenet, as per his testimony to Congress on C-SPAN. This is an UNDENIABLE FACT.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:39 am,
To help you remember, here's your original statement "it was Bush and Cheney who fumbled THAT ball on Sept. 11th, 2001, as they knew of the attacks, and not only ignored them as well, they scheduled training exercises the same day, Clouding the air
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:39 am,
Whether they believed Tenet or ot is a question that I cannot answer, as I don't know.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:41 am,
traffic controller issues even further". You have back tracked and now only state that there was high risk. Tenet never stated they had actionable knowledge of the 9-11 attacks. Just that there was a high risk of terrorism. Nothing specific. You appear to
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:42 am,
only hear what you want to hear. BTW, air defense exercises happen all the time and the White House has nothing to do with them. NORAD scheduled those in 2001. Again you a**ign blame where it doesn't belong.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:45 am,
You know, I don't know about you, but if I was PORUS and the Chief of the CIA said to me "Mr. President, there is a high risk of terrorist action on X date", to me that would mean THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF TERRORISM ON X DATE.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:45 am,
To be crystal clear, Zed you believe that Bush/Cheney knew of the attacks prior and did not take the steps they knew would save 3000+ American lives? Think you can answer that with a Yes or No this time or just more BS dancing around the question?
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:46 am,
You, on the other hand, have been attacking my service duty to this nation, apparently because I refuse to acknowledge the divinity of your two personal heroes.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:47 am,
The CIA didn't have a date of the attack. Even if they did, without knowing how or where the attack would happen the intelligence isn't actionable. You clearly have no idea of the topic you're ranting about.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:47 am,
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:48 am,
Answer the question, "marine". Yes or no?
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:49 am,
See previous post, "airman".
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:50 am,
I ask for a yes or no and you throw out BS. Yes or no, could Cheney or Bush have stopped 9-11 because they knew about the attacks?
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:53 am,
You know what, never mind. I got your position the first time. I tried to clarify per Sean's request, but it is clear that you are a hate filled prick that has disgraced any honorable service in the past by a**igning the deaths of 3000 people to a POTUS
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:53 am,
I've already answered this quite a few times, Timmie. I refuse to play any further into your delusions of having any authority or moral high-ground. I have better things to do, so good day.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:54 am,
instead of the terrorists that actually carried out the attacks. So much for Semper Fi. I guess that doesn't mean anything to you.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:55 am,
Sounds good. I'm done with you. BTW, your avatar is perfect. Just another mindless liberal zombie.
Zed - October 19, 2009, 1:55 am,
One last thing: You don't have any right to use that term, WTFO, Semper Fi is something I hold above all else. Go choke on your own blood, traitor.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:58 am,
go f*** yourself. I know more about loyalty than you ya phony marine. You were probably just loyal to the Navy guy who pumped you up the a**. And you can take your traitor a**ertion and jam it up your a**.
WTFO - October 19, 2009, 1:58 am,
Lastly, Timmy is not spelled with an "ie" at the end. God you're a stupid f***.
DreMagnum - October 19, 2009, 5:21 pm,
I hate missing these fights..........
Fatt Matt - October 19, 2009, 5:46 pm,
I like Cheese.
MrRandom - October 19, 2009, 5:48 pm,
I dislike cheese. Lets have a useless fight over it.
Fatt Matt - October 19, 2009, 5:51 pm,
I automatically hate you for opposing me. Let's call each other names like queer and fag and do it all in CAPS!!!!
MrRandom - October 19, 2009, 5:55 pm,
We dare unleash the fury?
Fatt Matt - October 19, 2009, 5:58 pm,
It is so ON! Wait... not really I'm leaving work, so I concede. You win... later.
Sean - October 19, 2009, 5:58 pm,
NO! I mean nooooo. No caps. I'm hungover.
MrRandom - October 19, 2009, 6:00 pm,
I shall concede on the point that cheese rules then. Good day sir.
goodoldeal - October 19, 2009, 6:02 pm,
You're all wrong, fagtardies.... it was the d*** paint!