Motifake
politics
ufo
MAD
motifake

FAIL!!! Blitzkrieg is german for lightning war dumbass...

Creator:

Sean - April 15, 2008, 11:46 am,
Oh, really? Your grade seven teacher get to that already? You do know some of these poster are done in jest, no? I agree sometimes it's hard to tell, and even if you have finished high school. So good luck in all your future endeavors, young man. Bye
Mrs. Krieger - April 20, 2008, 12:38 am,
Uh yeah, actually, i'm a college history professor and i'm a woman. You shouldn't make a**umptions about people you don't know or haven't your parents talked to you about that? if they have then you shall recieve a big fat F on this particular subject. DU
Sean - April 20, 2008, 12:45 am,
Sorry Dude-ette. I guess I mean that you just write, and seem to think, like a humorless, 12 year old boy. My bad.
Sean - April 20, 2008, 12:50 am,
Mrs. Holmes, you naughty vixen (an archaic term for ****, I know), you got me. No college prof, even an American college prof, would ever call someone a "dumbass" by leaving out the hyphen: "dumb-ass". You're so coy. I'm on to you. Mooshy mooshy, Ha H
Sean - April 20, 2008, 12:50 am,
-a Ha.
MRS. KRIEGER - April 23, 2008, 9:25 am,
F*** YOU. DU BIST DAS ARSCHLOCH EINES ESELS, YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A BIG MAN OVER THE COMPUTER DON'T YOU? HEH I BET YOUR JUST SOME ACNE FACED KID ADDICTED TO DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN FEEL ACCEPTED IS OVER THE INTERNET INSULTING OTHE
MRS. KRIEGER - April 23, 2008, 9:26 am,
R PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. SO YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY SHOULD I EVEN CARE WHAT YOU SAY? ALL YOU ARE ARE TYPED WORDS SENT OVER THE INTERNET.
MRS. KRIEGER - April 23, 2008, 9:27 am,
I WOULD BET MY LIFE THAT IF YOU WERE TO BE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD NOT EVEN DARE TO SAY SUCH THINGS LMAO IN FACT YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BE DROOLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR MUCH LIKE THE DRUNKEN SCHOOL BOYS AT OHIO STATE DO LOL
Captain Whitey - April 23, 2008, 9:35 am,
Caps lock fury, oh no! Fag.
David - April 23, 2008, 10:02 am,
I like how Mrs. K suddenly burst out into a nazi german rant btw, way to go sean, ur obviously striking a nerve
Sean - April 23, 2008, 10:37 am,
Yawn. Obviously "Mrs. Krieger" is neither. And so much for "college history professor".
ieatbabies - September 22, 2008, 1:23 am,