Motifake
ufo
MAD
motifake

A BLACK WIDOWS DEATH

Creator: ronsart

omg - May 13, 2009, 9:52 pm,
RED BACK SPIDER IS NOT A BLACK WIDOW , YOU IMBECILE.
Mark - May 13, 2009, 10:27 pm,
omg - Since Michele Obama's wardrobe choice for Barack's victory speech in Grant Park, I've looked at numerous pictures of Black Widow spiders and they all look like the one above. Now maybe you should reconsider who the imbecile is.
Haarakkon - May 13, 2009, 10:42 pm,
I live in a house infested with these recluses. They don't bother me and I don't bother them. I can't fathom how omg figures that is the top. It is clearly the bottom of her abdomen.
Mark - May 13, 2009, 10:57 pm,
Haarakkon - Send me your address in a PM on the forum and I'll send you a can of Raid. Do you actually turn these little pets over to look at their tummies? I step on them unless they're Daddy Long Legs because they allegedly eat mosquitoes.
Haarakkon - May 13, 2009, 11:01 pm,
I like to watch 'em. The way they move says "painful death". To disturb the balance now I think would be a mistake, as I am horribly outnumbered. It's okay.
Mark - May 13, 2009, 11:18 pm,
OK...just let me know if you change your mind. I'm starting to itch just thinking about the critters.
lolman - September 16, 2009, 11:11 pm,
Mark, i've thought about your comment and realised it is in fact you that are the imbecile. This is a redback spider. Black widows do not have red markings. Redbacks have them on the back, and often on the belly.
Sean - September 16, 2009, 11:30 pm,
DB's right ... AGAIN! Note the hour-glass "figure" on the abdomen ... classic femme fatale tactic ... so as to disguise the absence of a true hour glass figure.
Sean - September 16, 2009, 11:37 pm,
I'm from Canada. Land of crocs and track pants (worn by people who have never ever even owned a gym membership). So chalk it up to one hell of a lucky guess. Which means I get to live, k?
Sean - September 18, 2009, 12:16 am,
Or simply become pretty much constant. Welcome to Dudestown.
or